played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
RKS: XIURA & NOMI #1
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 0:40:51 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 1:02:08 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lucinatest3"]
[attr="class","body"]
The air inside the tomb was still, stagnant, and cool, compared to the hot, breezy desert air outside. Watching her step amid the pebbles and debris on the ground, Xiura looked back at to make sure she was okay, too. But her attention could not be distracted for very long from the object of their interest, the "fallen star" in the middle of the tomb. Xiura looked up at the large, purple stone, its red vasculature pulsing ominously. It seemed a dangerous thing to touch—and so Xiura did not.
[break][break]
She glanced over at Nomi with an uncertain smile. "I wonder what this is. It looks like some sort of alien stone. No wonder they thought it was a star?"
[break][break]
She took a Pokeball from her waist belt. "Hatterene," she summoned her Pyschic Pokemon quietly. Hatterene hummed softly, awaiting her master's command.
[break][break]
"Shift one of the boulders out of the way," Xiura said. "Then we can take a closer look."
[break][break]
Hatterene's eyes glowed purple as she used her telekinesis to shift the boulders apart, her power visibly shuddering under their weight.
[break][break]
CHOICE: Disturb the boulders.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RKS Stage One: Wishing Star[break]
- Total RKS Points: 50[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lucinatest3"]--accent:#BB7AEB;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 2:14:12 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi had been excited when she'd seen 's name on the list of Rockets interested in venturing into the RKS Machine. It had been a while since she'd had a chance to spend time with her childhood friend - and getting to show Xiura the RKS Machine, an achievement Nomi was quite proud of, was an added bonus.[break][break]
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Nomi replied, her smile encouraging. "I've started to suspect it may be related to a Pokemon, a very powerful one...with the power to poison entire worlds..." Oops, maybe that was a rather terrifying thing to casually drop on Xiura. Her smile turned sheepish as she quickly added, "But I don't think that's anything we need to worry about right now, of course!"[break][break]
Nomi watched Xiura's Hatterene shift a boulder, giving them a better look at the glowing purple rock. Before she could thank the psychic Pokemon, a shrill cry sounded from behind them.[break][break]
CHOICE: disturb the boulders

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE ONE: WISHING STAR

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 2:15:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You disturb the boulders in some way...[break][break]

"stop!" A sharp cry alerts you to a worker who rushes in with shaking hands.[break][break]

The mysterious material pulses and the boulders begin to meld into each other. Life begins to course through the stacked stones. Stony limbs rise and push its heavy monolith of a torso from the ground. It begins to expand in size continuously and pulses with a powerful energy that begins to metamorphose the surrounding rocks and sediment...[break][break]

Before you can witness any more, you must evacuate. A bastardized REGIROCK has been born and is tearing the tomb down with all of you inside of it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 2:49:54 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Xiura looked curiously at Nomi as she mentioned poison with the capability to hurt worlds. But such curiosity and any questions that could have followed were banished with the suddenness of the boulders shifting on their own.
[break][break]
Xiura yelped, startled as the Regirock arose from its resting place and started demolishing the tomb. “Nomi, sorry! I didn’t know this would happen. We should go!” Rocks started tumbling down all around them, denting the ground itself with the force of impact.
[break][break]
She grasped her friend’s wrist and pulled her in the direction of the exit, their Pokemon following swiftly after their masters.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RKS Stage One: Wishing Star[break]
- Total RKS Points: 50[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 16:40:28 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 16:47:16 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi allowed Xiura to drag her back towards the tomb's entrance just as a Regirock of all things manifested before them, clearly upset. The urge to study it was overpowered by survival instinct as rocks began to fall from the ceiling, the entire cave trembling beneath the wrath of the massive creature. Collapse was imminent, so Nomi turned her back on the fascinating display of power - one she hadn't seen within the simulation before - and ran as fast as she could alongside Xiura.[break][break]
Around them, the scene stretched and morphed, colors blending into one another and pixellating into entirely new shapes. The women were now standing amidst a peaceful glade, a familiar pure white tree heralding their arrival.[break][break]
"I've also been here before," Nomi assured Xiura. "That tree is sacred, though I do not know exactly why. See all the Pokemon kneeling before it? They've been petrified. Watering the tree brings them back to life, but I have no idea what would happen if we destroyed it instead."[break][break]
She glanced at Xiura, curious what her friend would decide to do.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE TWO: TREE OF LIFE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 23:58:05 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
A glacial white tree stretched its limbs towards the sky, graceful and majestic at once as the simulation shifted.
[break][break]
Xiura frowned at Nomi’s explanation, thinking deeply on the choice she had to make. Although there was no denying she felt a sense of curiosity as to what the opposite would do, there was only one choice to Xiura. “Although we don’t know what will happen if we destroy the tree… Knowing that it brings these Pokemon back to life, there is no other choice for me.” She smiled at Nomi, slightly apologetic at denying her friend new knowledge.
[break][break]
She called forward her Poliwrath and said, “Please water the tree, Bufo.”
[break][break]
Bufo the Poliwrath leaned forward and poured water onto the roots of the pure white tree.

CHOICE: Water the tree.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RKS Stage Two: Tree of Life[break]
- Bewitching Brews: Chills/Ice/Cold[break]
- Total RKS Points: 50 + 50 = 100[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 18:22:22 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You water the tree. Suddenly, you hear a crackling sound of moving wood, the bare tree's branches swaying as if alive. Around you, the petrified Pokemon stir alive. The stone crumbles apart as new fur, hide and scale emerge.[break][break]

The tree settles back into dormancy, but the Pokemon eventually turn to you in thanks.[break][break]

Curiously, these Pokemon feature brilliant markings that glow and glimmer beautifully in the dappled sunlight. Whether they were originally Illumina Pokemon or not is uncertain, but they shine bright with gratitude.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the glade.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 4:13:40 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It didn't surprise Nomi when Xiura chose to water the tree. Her friend had always been a gentle soul, kind to Pokemon and plants alike.[break][break]
As her Poliwhrath heeded the command, the petrified Pokemon began to stir, cracking and groaning as stone became living flesh once more. Nomi had seen this happen several times before, but each time it made her feel relieved: nothing should have to endure such a fate, to be stuck for all eternity in an immovable form.[break][break]
"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Nomi smiled at Xiura. The Pokemon were glittering, not unlike the Illumina phenomenon. They didn't get much time to admire them, however, as the simulation began to change once more, pixelating in and out, the tree fading into nothing.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE TWO: TREE OF LIFE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP