snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
shore: marcus & illeana
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 3:13:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as the island's odd cave system opens up to her, she can't seem the shake the foreboding sensation in her bones. is it dread? is it anxiety... or something else entirely?

interdream mist spills over across terrain until each step is coated purple. her eyes keep darting down to inspect it, to find an entry point and follow it - though she never quite finds one.

it seems endless, no origin point in sight.

"the energy we found should be somewhere beneath ground..."

behind her, the venusaur rumbles out a low answer. it does not understand the human workings of a scientist's mind but politeness rules in the favor of some mumbled response, at least.

and as they venture further beneath ground, scar tissue on her back begins to crawl with newfound life. she chalks it up to the tense atmosphere, masking the sensation of eyes honing in on her form...

participation +50
1 ic post +10
mention interdream mist +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 0:58:00 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
team rocket has managed to break into the cave, but now it bleeds just as the people fighting outside do. his houndoom trots at a heel alongside him as he follows the rivers of purple mist in pursuit of the source.[break][break]
he never finds it, but he does find alone, talking to herself just out of earshot for it to be intelligible. it's unfortunate that she's in the thick of war, but kinship doesn't override duty.[break][break]
"thunder fang," is whispered, then a steady thud of paws against the floor crescendo as the houndoom closes in on the head professor and her venusaur. jaws open, teeth crackling with electricity, then they try to close together around the grass-type's back leg as a paralyzing bite.
[break][break]
marcus takes advantage of the chaos to move in on illeana.
[break][break]
shore (2/3)
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:10:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the crackling of electricity is the only warning they receive before her venusaur is yelping in pain. she whips around, skidding to a stop as her venusaur struggles to kick the houndoom from its leg.

her eyes narrow, scanning through purple mist for the inevitable trainer - logically, they have to be close enough to give orders... but where?

"power whip."

the shiny venusaur's flower opens slightly to reveal vines. they begin to twirl around and berate down on the skull of the houndoom as power whip looks to beat it off the grass type.

she keeps a slight distance to avoid the vines, but her body is on high alert now.

and faintly, she feels her voice bubbling up out of her throat. it's higher than usual, coated in a sing-song tone.

"come out, come out wherever you are."

her eyes keep shifting, darting from one shadow to the next...

participation +50
2 ic posts +20

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 23:14:06 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the whistle of vines above houndoom's head is a powerful deterrent on its own. it loosens its jaws, but the power whip strikes it hard enough for starbursts to pop in its vision. the fire-type crumples to the ground, disoriented.
[break][break]
with a growl, it crawls toward the venusaur, digging its hind paws into the rocky floor to give it the leverage to shove its body towards the grass-type. its teeth gnash at whatever it can reach, seeking comeuppance for the concussive injury.
[break][break]
marcus creeps out of the mist behind , purple haze rolling off his body like steam. in one swift motion, he tries to snake an arm around her neck and pull her back against his chest. his other hand hovers near his hip to catch a fist or block an elbow.
[break][break]

shore (2/3)
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 3:14:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]for a moment, the venusaur feels satisfying relief - teeth are no longer lodged into the skin of its legs. it can finally move again... though, the sensation doesn't linger long for a rabid dog cannot be felled easily.

the houndoom lunges again and its teeth rip into the venusaur's shoulder. a pained groan escapes the grass type and after a moment, poison powder seeps out of the flower on its back in a giant plume of purple.

and as illeana shifts to step forward, to assist her pokemon, an arm snakes around her neck to yank her back. she gasps through the struggle, through the flailing of arms and legs in an attempt to escape - more cornered animal than contained monster.

in her struggle against this flesh cage, she kicks a leg back up between her assailant's legs in an attempt to either hit them where the sun doesn't shine or simply throw them off balance.

"let. go."

the hiss escapes through clenched teeth.

participation +50
3 ic posts +30

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 23:29:42 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"fucking bitch!" he gasps out, trying to channel the sudden pain into a rough shove forward. he had planned to shepherd out of the cave out of courtesy to his old connections to the reyes family, but she deserves little and less for being so uncooperative. he swings a leg at her, an action in direct opposition with his growled "i'm trying to help you!"[break][break]poison powder settles across the top of houndoom's body like a stinging, purple dusting of snow. the dark-type is well-trained, shuddering against the toxins seeping through its skin, as it loosens its jaws and tries to crunch down again. its paws scrabble weakly against the floor, attempting to get its legs underneath itself again.
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 1:21:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]pretty features quickly sour into a scowl, twisting her expression into something awful.

"grabbing me isn't fucking helpful!"

really, how else is she supposed to react - say thank you for grabbing her from behind with no warning in the middle of a battlefield? she rolls her eyes at the thought.

his leg jostles her around and she stumbles forward, knocked off balance and left to topple over. her body hits dirt and she lets out a soft groan of pain.

"prick."

her venusaur has an easier time fending off its attacker now that poison slowly spreads through the houndooms body. with the dog still scrambling to bite into flesh, the venusaur happily retaliates with a quick power whip to smack the houndoom back off its body.

participation +50
4 ic posts +40

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 7:16:57 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"it is."[break][break]
gravel crunches beneath his shoes as he follows up as she falls, looking to plant a foot between her shoulder blades. [break][break]"you had your back to me. you were weak. consider yourself lucky that it was me that found you and not another rocket."[break][break]the poison leaves houndoom too weak to fight back or evade — the power whip knocks it away, sending it tumbling across the cave floor until it comes to a stop against jutting stone. it faints, succumbing to fatigue and broken bones.[break][break]"you think anyone else would have hesitated to slit the throat of the head professor of the league? leave, , while you still have your life."
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:56:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as he plants a foot between her shoulders, her venusaur turns and smacks him with a power whip vine to free the scientist from his grasp.

she rises back to full stature, pivots on her heel, and sneers down at him.

"fuck you."

and yet, she takes the advice he gives...

with her venusaur in tow, the scientist escapes back into the trees before he has a chance to follow.

participation +50
5 ic posts +50
ko a pokemon +10
shore mission +100
completing mission +100
tying a mission +250
total +570

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 3:17:41 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
marcus doesn't realize his houndoom is downed until the power whip hits him. the pain is a blindingly sharp sting, but he doesn't feel the full extent of it until he's on the ground. he feels along his side, feels the way his ribs shift beneath his skin, and lets out a gritted-teeth groan that can't fully encapsulate the damage done. [break][break]he looks up at but doesn't really process the sight of her, doesn't really hear the curse that comes easily from her mouth. he draws a shallow breath, toeing the boundary between passing out, and watches her and her venusaur turn and leave.[break][break]a shaking hand finds his kirlia's pokeball, releasing the psychic-type before the lightheadedness consumes him.
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:35:26 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: