snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
sea: theo & illeana
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 3:34:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]with interdream mist steadily leaking across every inch of the island and its surrounding areas, she recognizes the effects with a certain terrifying familiarity.

first come the whispers, descending upon the mind like vultures picking meat off a carcass's bones. and then, the flashes of something dancing in peripheral vision. they always stay just out of sight, disappearing when her head whips one way or the other.

she becomes prey in little to no time at all - a little fish in a much too big pond.

her gyarados tries to keep moving, tries to make some progress toward the island... but visibility works against them. the serpent can hardly tell which direction it's travelling, resulting in angry puffs of air escaping from its nostrils and snarls of rage puncturing the thick blanket of silence.

and if she looks down at the waves, she can almost see faces - familiar, haunting faces glimpsed in dreams and memories. monsters always have a way of becoming real when you put enough thought into them... and she ends up with too many to name, all insatiable and snapping hungry teeth at her skin.

one sticks out in particular and before she can stop herself, she reaches out to trace his features above the water's surface - her hand lingering in the air, trembling and vulnerable.

participation +50
1 ic post +10
mention interdream mist +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 7:47:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]even from afar, the INTERDREAM MIST can be seen spilling across the water, surrounding the island and all that approaches, the underboss included.

visibility works against them as they come crashing into another figure inches away from the water: a gyarados carrying a familiar scientist.

his naganadel screeches as it lets loose a DRAGON PULSE.

50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.
25 MP for using an ultra beast in your thread.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 95 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 2:07:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a stray dragon pulse collides quickly, rocking the scientist right off her gyarados.

"shit!"

the water serpent snarls and, in a mist-fueled haze, retaliates with twister.

strong winds whip up into a frenzy and despite herself, she feels fear begin to clog up her systems. it threatens to render her useless, paralyzed in the ocean's waves.

maybe it's her mind playing tricks on her or maybe it's this place... but phantom sensations of watery hands clamp down on her limbs and she struggles, scrambling to grab back onto her gyarados in the process.

it leaves her a sitting duck, ripe for the slaughter.

participation +50
2 ic post +20

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 10:36:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]it would be a shame for all of his work to go to waste but for the betterment of rocket, it must be done.

another DRAGON PULSE is let loose, intending to keep the gyarados distracted, as a much smaller gastly flies over to SUCKER PUNCH illeana in her gut.

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2

TOTAL: 105 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:02:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as she finally, painstakingly, clamors her way back onto her gyarados... another dragon pulse hits.

it sends the gyarados into a fit of rage, a hyper beam quickly firing back.

and normally, she'd be focused, sharp, dedicated to the cause, but the water looks to overwhelm her - body, mind, and spirit all suffering beneath the weight of memories and possibilities.

she's left open for a sucker punch and it knocks all air from her lungs in a strangled gasp.

a fist swings toward the assailant but it's no use for flesh simply passes through a phantom body.

"tch."

participation +50
3 ic post +30

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 5:01:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]as the SUCKER PUNCH connects, gastly leaves a nasty giggle before fading away to do the same to the gyarados mid-HYPER BEAM, doing enough to redirect the attack away from naganadel.

more DRAGON PULSES fly gyarados' way.

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3

TOTAL: 115 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 20:31:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her gyarados finds itself subjected to a sucker punch, throat redirected and jaws spewing a hyper beam toward the clouds.

she narrows her eyes in an attempt to focus against the onslaught of dragon pulses that follow but can she even see beyond the mist to find what's hidden?

"stop hiding."

the sensation of paranoia rears its ugly head in her body. briny waves spur homicidal tendencies the longer they lap at her feet, at her gyarados, at her mind.

"you filthy coward."

her gyarados snarls and begins to charge up another hyper beam...

participation +50
4 ic post +40

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 10:50:56 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"that's ironic."

he says over the quiet of the INTERDREAM MIST, only now deciding to flost just high enough to break through the clouds and mist. perched atop his naganadel, he calls out to her.

"is it not you who is hiding, professor? your true allegiance isn't to the league, is it? it's to yourself."

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4

TOTAL: 125 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 20:57:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her lips curl into a sneer at the sight of him.

just her luck.

"what's so wrong with that?"

she'd spit on him if she could, just for the thrill of it all.

"you act all high and mighty all the damn time yet you willingly seek me out and for what? to check on your little pet?"

the hyper beam fires at him a moment later.

participation +50
5 ic post +50

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 5:01:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"it's important to keep pets leashed and to reprimand them when they step out of line."

to counter, a DRAGON PULSE fires at the HYPER BEAM, splitting it apart to keep them safe from the full force of it. still, the naganadel buckles in the air.

"i am simply trying to guide you to what you seek."

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5

TOTAL: 135 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:29:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"i'm not your pet."

she snarls at the thought.

her gyarados has to recharge, has to gather itself... it leaves them open, exposed.

"how could you possibly guide me? you don't know shit."

participation +50
6 ic post +60

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:33:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"have you already forgotten the time we spent together? surely not."

his gastly floats up, MEAN LOOKING the gyarados.

"you seek power, don't you? but above all else, you seek purpose."

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x6

TOTAL: 145 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:38:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she wants to. she wants nothing more than to open her skull and scrape every last inch of him from her memory but he's grown roots - festering and festering until he haunts her.

and because she can't, she says nothing.

mean look keeps her gyarados from providing any sense of salvation. it's just her and him...

"you can't give that to me."

her eyes narrow.

"no one can."

not here, not now.

participation +50
7 ic post +70

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:40:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"perhaps not."

purpose, while able to be found externally, should ultimately come from within. he knows this and yet is unable to find his own, making him a hypocrite for preaching so.

"but perhaps a god could."

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x7

TOTAL: 155 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:49:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her gyarados snarls and fires off a quick hydro pump toward the ghastly as illeana tenses on its back.

"shut up."

he doesn't know anything.

"you don't speak for the gods."

it's sacrilege - she bares teeth at the disrespect.

participation +50
8 ic post +80