Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sea: Naomi & Thomas (RT)
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 14:32:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A dark-haired man, on the back of a Sharpedo, blazed across the water's surface. The former member of Hoenn's Elite Four scoured the seas for any Rockets to fight. As his Clawitzer hung back to snipe at any Rockets, Thomas took advantage of the Sharpedo's speed, in order to get close to his victims, engaging in hit and run tactics.

Below the surface, a Seaking would attempt to aid the Kalosian by blasting opposing Rockets with Supersonic waves, in order to confuse their mounts.

tags:
notes: +50 (Participation)
+10 (Post)

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 1:44:10 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi hovered by the gunwale, looking out across the sea with blank white eyes. Further away, above the open expanse of churning waves, Kallistatus popped into existence. Through the shiny Unown-K's singular eye Nomi watched as a rather intense-looking man on the back of a fierce Sharpedo sped towards her ship, unmasked and undeterred.[break][break]
"Not good," Nomi murmured. She blinked, and her eyee returned to their normal shade of crimson. She hurried over to the captain - a grunt experienced at sailing - and warned him that a League operative was fast approaching. "I'll see if I can distract him. Just get us to shore as quickly as you can."[break][break]
After all, their main objective was to reach the island.[break][break]
Nomi took out a Pokeball and released Lilac into the sea. The red gem in the center of the Starmie's body began to glow as it gathered power, ready for a fight.[break][break]
"Kal will cover you," she called down to it. "See if you can slow that Sharpedo."[break][break]
Lilac twirled in response then zoomed away; as soon as the Sharpedo was in range, a THUNDER WAVE burst forth, crackling towards it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Resurfaced Treasure: Sea[break]
Outfit vibes (face covered + pink hair tied up)
50 MP for participating in an MP Thread[break][break]10 MP for an IC post

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 17:31:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas sped towards a boat, a Starmie would greet them. Thomas watched as it charged up a Thunder Wave, attempting to stun the Sharpedo. "Left!", Thomas called out, prompting the Sharpedo to Aqua Jet to the left, dodging the Thunder Wave before it came.

While it didn't paralyze the Sharpedo, it did manage to get the Dark-type's attention, thus buying the boat some time.

From below, the Seaking would see this. Breaking formation, the horned goldfish would attempt to jab the Starmie from below with a Megahorn.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 17:33:16 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Lilac's THUNDER WAVE just missed, mere inches from hitting the nimble Sharpedo. The Starmie spun in the water, its red gem glowing like an underwater beacon, blinking with frustration. There wasn't much time to regroup, however, as a MEGAHORN blasted up from the depths below, crashing into Lilac and knocking the Starmie off balance. With a hasty RECOVER, Lilac was able to avoid too much damage - though if the Seaking's goal had been to delay the Starmie's pursuit of the Sharpedo, it had certainly succeeded.[break][break]
Luckily for Lilac, there was support from above. Kallistatus the shiny Unown-K glowed white hot, then sent a beam of HIDDEN POWER at the man on the Sharpedo. From the boat, Nomi watched water spray as various energies clashed. The man had not yet gained on her, but if he continued to evade her Pokemon, he would eventually arrive...[break][break]
"Need more speed," she decided, taking out another Pokeball. She released her Python, the Iron Jugulis's three heads regarding her with eager eyes.[break][break]
"We cannot let that man catch us," she told the paradox. Sensing the urgency, the Iron Jugulis roared, then summoned a TAILWIND behind the boat, vigorously pushing it forward.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

10 MP Use a paradox Pokemon in a thread[break][break]10 MP for an IC post

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 3:53:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Much to the frustration of the Seaking, the Starmie managed to recover off most of the damage done. Rather than trying to jab the starfish again, the horned fish would instead unleash a Supersonic shriek at the Starmie, hoping to induce confusion.

Thomas, noticing the Unown, tapped the Sharpedo. Building up his Agility, Finn managed to narrowly avoid the Hidden Power careening towards them. Because they had to veer off course to avoid the attack, and thanks to the Tailwind summoned by the mechanical beast brought out by the masked woman, the boat was starting to get away.

From below, the Clawitzer would take aim at the Unown. Aided by the power of his Mega Launcher, the crustacean would attempt to snipe the Unown with a Water Pulse.

tags:

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 20:11:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Lilac, distraught due to the escaping Sharpedo, took the SUPERSONIC head-on and was soon overcome by confusion. Instead of pursue the Seaking or the man on the Sharpedo, the Starmie retreated towards the boat, thoroughly disoriented.[break][break]
Kallistatus was also forced to retreat, in order to avoid getting blasted by the WATER PULSE. The shiny Unown-K blinked away, reappearing next to Nomi. She sighed, frustration growing. This man was relentless and a talented trainer. She might not be able to defeat him, so escape seemed to be her best option.[break][break]
Doubling down on her efforts to make it to the island, she recalled Lilac to its Pokeball, then focused her mind on the approaching man and his Pokemon. "Python, attack them," she commanded the Iron Jugulis. Its heads regarded her curiously - it knew that if it ended the TAILWIND then the ship would slow again.[break][break]
"Don't worry, I have a plan."[break][break]
The mechanical dragon switched gears, the gusts of wind dying down as it summoned a TRI-ATTACK. Electricity crackled as energy rocketed towards the Seaking and the Sharpedo. In the meantime, Nomi held out a hand, focusing on the expanse of ocean separating her from her pursuer.[break][break]
And then she willed reality to change.[break][break]
Waves transformed and the water behind the ship solidified into blocks of towering crystals. Glimmering spires jutted out of the sea, cutting off the man's path to the ship. Nomi smiled, satisfied, even as sweat beaded across her forehead. She felt suddenly fatigued, but at least now, she ought to be able to escape.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

10 MP for an IC post[break][break]10 MP for knocking out/killing another character's Pokemon.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 2:43:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon seeing the Starmie and Unown retreat, Thomas once again attempted to pursue the boat. Thomas watched as the boat seemed to slow down, the Iron Jugulis charging up an attack.

The Kalosian readied himself to dodge the oncoming Tri-Attack. That was when the Seaking jumped out from the waters, taking the attack head on. The horned fish's lifeless body flopped into the water, before unceremoniously floating up to the surface by his side.

"Shit!", Thomas blurted out. Another one of his friends lost.

The Clawitzer attempted to retaliate by firing off an Ice Beam towards the Paradox Pokemon. The Sharpedo would attempt to continue to pursue the boat, propelling himself, and his rider, foward with a furious Aqua Jet.

Unfortunately, a crystaline wall of spikes jutted out from the sea. The wall cut off any attempt at maintaining pursuit. The Sharpedo could barely stop himself from crashing into the structure in time.

"Fuck!", Thomas shouted.

tags:
+200 (Seaking killed)

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 16:19:32 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Her plan was effective. Perhaps too effective.[break][break]
Nomi watched as the man's Seaking courageously - and perhaps foolishly - took the full force of Python's attack, mortally wounding itself. A pang of regret: Nomi did not necessarily want Pokemon to die. This conflict is a waste, she thought, not for the first time. Needless deaths on both sides.[break][break]
All the same, she had a mission to accomplish. As she turned her attention back to the ship's progress towards the island, an ICE BEAM collided with her Iron Jugulis, freezing it in place and knocking it unconscious. Nomi returned it to its Pokeball with hasty flick of her wrist, unbothered. With the rising crystal barrier, that should be the last attack she would need to endure from her pursuer.[break][break]
All around , a wall of Tera crystal-like material would cut off his Sharpedo. If he looked closely at the reflective surface of the barrier, he would see a myriad of otherworldly eyes staring back at him...

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

10 MP for an IC post[break][break]50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 12:07:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Whatever satisfaction Thomas would've gained from taking out the Iron Jugulis was nothing in comparison to the disappointment in allowing the boat to reach the shore.

Of course, the encounter could've gone much worse. The woman on that boat was clearly an Avatar, a threat that would need to be reported to the League. Unfortunately, he couldn't give them much of a description, aside from a woman with her face covered, dressed in black. Though the presence of not only an Iron Jugulis, but a Shiny Unown, might help narrow it down.

With no choice, all Thomas could do was turn back, and try to hold off any further Rockets from reaching the island.

tags:
notes: +50 (Post x5)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Mission Completion - Sea)
+300 (Defeat)
+10 (KO'd Iron Jugulis)
+200 (Seaking killed)
Total: 710

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 18:02:11 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Once Nomi reached the island, she recalled Lilac. She then collapsed onto the deck of her ship, chest heaving. One last look through Kallistatus's eye confirmed that her pursuer had been bested and was turning back; she breathed a sigh of relief, then allowed herself to give into her exhaustion.[break][break]
Nomi's eyes fluttered closed, and she telepathically reached out to Kallistatus to request that it watch over her for a few minutes. She'd won that particular battle, but she'd used up quite a bit of energy in the process. She was still getting used to her powers, and did not yet know her limits.[break][break]
I will need to be careful on the island, she resolved. Things would only get more dangerous from here. Better to rest now while she could, rather than rush ahead. She had a feeling she would never every ounce of power she could muster for what lay ahead.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

10 MP for an IC post[break][break]100 MP RT mission completion[break][break]200 MP for a win

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 22:56:34 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: