He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
711 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 23:53:27 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It was another ordinary day for Noel, he stared out into the endless sea from Lilycove's pier as he thought about what his next course of action would be. Long was the day and he was unwinding by taking a rest, leaning forward against the fence as countless Wingull hovered over the dock, with some taking root on buildings and posts. An odd amount, he thought, but probably was just nothing. He then looks down to his Glaceon, huddled around his feet, sleeping cozily on the floor.[break][break]

"Glaceon where do you think we should go from here? The next city is so far away and we probably wouldn't make it by nightfall. I wonder if we should just stay here for the time being..."[break][break]

The small fox-like creature's only response was a yawn, too tired to even think it just remains there taking in the breeze as the Wingulls chirp all around them. Noel gives up on attempting to speak with his Pokemon, just taking in the moment right there and then as surely nothing would disturb their peace.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 4:35:08 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

perhaps it was because she grew up in a large city that julie never tires of being near nature. of course, it's not as though she had been completely sheltered, but considering her upbringing... well! the daughter of the solette family was best suited for the indoors or carefully maintained gardens (allegedly, anyway. she was proving to be much more adventurous than both herself and her siblings believed to be). [break][break]

more importantly! who didn't love a little seaside city vlog?[break][break]

"i've never seen so many wingull in one place! i heard the fish market was popular, but maybe it isn't popular just for humans, huh?" she cradles her cheek in her palm, said pokemon in background as she turns her camera to selfie mode. "is that normal places near the ocean?" her bewear makes eye contact with julie on cue, their bodies tilting in wonder with startling synchronization before pau stares off at the flock. with her brows upturned, julie lets out a laugh, hand gently patting her partner's arm. "hey, don't do that. if you don't bother them, they won't bother us." [break][break]

as cute as her not-so-little pau is, the intimidation factor of simply being a bewear always existed. not that julie was worried about a few wingull. of course not. because they were minding their own business and so were the wingull. existing in harmony and all that, you know? though, now that she was following pau's line of sight, why did it feel like the wingull were waiting for something?[break][break]

"aw, you've got me all jittery now," julie chides, head shaking with a sigh. though, with what happens next, she wonders if with great power of a bewear comes a strange sense of intuition. [break][break]

all it really takes is for one thing for the entire domino stack to fall, is what she's come to learn time and time again. first it's aw, shit, hurry and pick it up! then it's 'ey, get the f— and lastly it's: forget the stupid fish, run! the sound of yelling and the sudden cacophony of wingull cries has her blinking in confusion, rooted to the spot. luckily at least someone has sense, and pau's picking her up to get away from it all.[break][break]

"how did that just happen in like, two seconds?!" and yet none of the chaos stops her from raising her camera to it all either. true dedication to her craft, really. it's a shame her bag was still open from taking her camera out from the initial recording. oops, there goes her sandwich. and here come the wingull. great. amazing. perfect. at least she has it in her to yell for help.[break][break]

+ (boop!)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
711 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 18:59:40 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The cry for help sends both Noel and his Glaceon on high alert immediately, they turn around to see the mass of Wingulls flying towards the young lady. At first he thought it was just some hi-jinks that she was involved in which he wouldn't get involved in if that was the case. But the rapid pecking from their beaks onto her large Pokemon and even onto her soon made him aware of how serious the situation was.[break][break]

The two rush forward to aid the stranger, Noel's Glaceon summoning an Icy Wind at the aggressors, chilling the air and freezing the Wingulls in place, their bodies unable to handle the sudden drop in temperature as they fall to the floor, they would remain lifeless for the time being until they could raise their body heat back to normal over time. This attack was not without consequence however, as the pair of trainer and Pokemon were caught in the crossfire, however for her and her Bewear they mostly just felt a chilling breeze due to their larger frames.[break][break]

"Hey there are you all right? I don't know what's going on but the Wingull seem to be in a frenzy right now. I hope you're not hurt"[break][break]

He would look up to see multiple birds circling over the area, none had yet to come down and continue their assault but it was more likely the calm before the storm. He lends a hand out to help the poor girl come down from her Bewear, his Glaceon by his side ready to take on any more foes that would come their way.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 10:03:25 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

when she called for help, she wasn't actually expecting it to come so swiftly! in truth, she was ready to get her bewear to plop her down and deal with the problem herself (if, that is, no one had their eyes on her). julie can and has tolerated a lot, but getting pecked because of the possibility she might have more food was crossing her threshold! luckily, a kind bystander rushes to her aid and— wow, cold! cold! she shivers at the contact of icy wind to her cheeks, though with how the wingull hit the pavement with loud thuds, she's glad it's just the residual wind and not the full on attack. [break][break]

after all, how sad would it be if she lost her sandwich and got frozen in one day? [break][break]

at the presence of another person, pau slows to a halt, protectively holding onto her trainer even despite the assistance the stranger provided. when the hand is offered though, julie pats her bewear's chest, pau letting out a huff as she allows julie's feet to touch the ground once more. [break][break]

"you really saved me there!" julie sighs exasperated, squeezing the other's hand with both of hers before letting go, opting to pat at her clothes and hair to fix whatever's been disheveled. she winces slightly at the bruises forming underneath her jacket, palms gently rubbing at her arms as if to soothe them. ugh. pecks hurt. "i could be doing better," she confesses, eyeing the circling bird pokemon overhead. on instinct, she tucks herself against her bewear's side, gaze full of worry as she looks at the young man before her. [break][break]

"you don't think they'll...?" her vlogging camera is pointed towards the skies, though perhaps they take it as a challenge. the wingull dive down on her once again and a part of her wonders if a murkrow is mixed in their dna. wingull weren't attracted to shiny objects, right? right?! "oh, not again!" [break][break]

+ (boop!)

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
711 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 6:44:30 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Their brief meeting was interrupted by the bombardment of birds homing in on their location. Like a miasma they encircled the pier from above and there seemed to be no end to them. Noel had no chance to ask the young lady her name or if she had anything to do with the sudden attack. A multitude of Wingulls began poking at him and his partner with their sharp beaks. He attempted to swat away at the birds but with no success, there were just far too many of them. Then through the endless waves of birds that were blocking his vision, he spied a lonesome shack that hopefully could shelter the pair of trainers.[break][break]

"Hey! I think I found someplace we can hide from them!" He hoped she could hear him with all the deafening cries and chirps that surrounded them. "Follow me and run as fast as you can!"[break][break]

He returns his Glaceon back to his Pokeball and makes a break for it, sprinting as fast as he could towards his destination. He was hoping she could get the message either from his words or his actions as he bolted through the countless birds that splatted against him. He soon was able to outrun them all and reaches the door of what appears to be a store selling all types of wares on the pier. With a wide swing he opens the entrance doors and steps inside, waving his arms to signal the girl about the safehouse.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 20:05:44 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

annoyance pricks at her core as the wingull insistently peck and swarm her, and really, if her savior wasn't there, she'd have her bewear swinging wildly to keep them at bay. julie has a high tolerance for ridiculousness, but even tolerance has a threshold and she was quickly approaching it. thankfully, her bewear shields most of her smaller frame from the attacks, though with the sheer volume of their cries, she the instructions from her companion are drowned out and lost into the sea. with her head bowed to protect an eyeball, she doesn't even notice he's already running away to the safety of the nearby shack.[break][break]

where julie falls short though, her bewear is there to support her. [break][break]

a startled squeak escapes her as her body is lifted once again, arms still over her head as she peeks up at pau. her bewear responds with a determined huff, and with julie in one arm, the other raised to fend off any attackers, she hurries off to reconvene with the stranger.[break][break]

when they're close enough, julie moves to land on her feet, hurriedly recalling pau into her pokeball as she rushes through the door, leaning forward to lean on her knees as she gasps for breath. "what... in the... world...!" she wheezes out, head hanging low before she straightens out. a hand gathers her long hair into a ponytail, the other fanning at her exposed neck. "that... was a lot..." she says it with exhaustion, and for a moment, she closes her eyes to even out her breathing. she inhales then blows out a sigh, finally making eye contact with the stranger. [break][break]

"you saved me again! thanks you, really." a hand is held out politely for a handshake, brows upturned with a smile. "not the best first meetings, and it's certainly isn't the nicest, but i'm julie. is the wingull population always like that here?"[break][break]

+ (boop!)

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
711 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:18:33 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Upon the both of them making their way inside the building, Noel swiftly closes the door shut, pressing his body against it as the herd of Wingull pelt against the door in an attempt to open it. He holds with all his might but the door slightly opens every now and then. He shuts it and locks it, unsure if that'll do anything but it keeps them at bay for now. Leaning against the wall, his breath is ragged as he stares up at the roof in a moment of respite. Once his nerves are calmed he replies back Julie.[break][break]

"My name is Noel... I wish we could have met in better circumstances but here we are. I've only been in Lilycove for a few days but I've never seen anything like this. There's far too many of them to deal with, and we're kind of stuck here for the time being."[break][break]

He returns the handshake greeting while smiling back at her, although with worry hiding behind it as the sound of the birds thumping against the windows and wooden surface of the store reminded him that this was no time to relax. Cracks formed on the window glass at the entrance of the building and Noel turns to face the new problem.[break][break]

"They really are relentless... I can't think of any option to escape or stop them, except... one thing. But you're going to have to make sure they can't reach us all right?"[break][break]

With that he throws out a Pokeball with his Whimsicott jumping out ready for action. Taking in its surroundings, it moves towards the center of the room and closes its eyes, meditating to harness the energy within for their last resort.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 10:46:03 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

she was actually quite satisfied with sitting in their little safety shack until someone else came along to save them. of course, the insistent pecking and cawing outside was a little worrisome, but how likely was it that they would manage to break through? as subtly as she could, julie glances at their surroundings, inwardly sighing at how flimsy it all looked. the answer? probably very easily. despite the internal acknowledgement of their unsavory predicament, she still stares at noel with shock, widened gaze asking you really think i could be of use here? [break][break]

"w-wait!" she straightens herself quickly, concern upon her furrowed brow. "what did you have in—" the appearance of the whimsicott cuts her off, julie's lashes rapidly fluttering as if to attempt to comprehend the situation. a slight slump interrupts her otherwise splendid posture, body language clearly wondering just what the thing was supposed to be doing. despite it though, julie unconsciously backs away to give the creature some space, hand rummaging through her bag for her pokeballs in defeat.[break][break]

"my pokemon aren't used to battling," she warns, a frustrated pout etching itself on her visage. "the only one that's used to getting her hands dirty is pau." of which is too large for the space (and even if she could fit her bewear, an enclosed room just isn't safe to be in with the dual type). if she didn't have an image to uphold, she'd have her other team on standby, but the lack of elbow room was still a problem. ugh! and she prided herself from not getting into too many unfortunate situations.[break][break]

she doesn't have the luxury to take her time and decide though, the sound of glass cracking and wood splintering drawing her out of her thoughts. something akin to a whine slips out of her, and out comes both a skitty (that excitedly mews) and a galarian ponyta (that simply tilts her head up at her trainer). "i know you're not used to it, but get ready for a fight, okay?" her pokemon only look up at her in wonder though julie herself returns her attention to noel with a nod. [break][break]

"well... whenever you're ready, i guess!" a beak manages to poke through the wooden exterior and she jumps, head shaking. "even if you aren't, here we go...!"[break][break]

+ (boop!)

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
711 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 15:21:18 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The wooden boards were easily getting chipped away from the constant beating it was receiving from the Wingulls. Noel looked around to see their beaks poking in and out from the holes they had made as their caws echoed out inside the building. His face is full of worry as pretty soon he knew they would swarm upon the two trainers. His Whimsicott still harnessing energy from the middle of the room getting ready to unleash a massive attack that hopefully will save both Noel and Julie.[break][break]

"You have to fight or else we're done for, don't worry I'm sure you and your Pokemon will do just fine. We've only just met but I believe in you, our lives are in your hands right now."[break][break]

With that said, Noel's Whimsicott jumps up once and shouts out an eager cry to signal that the time had finally come.[break][break]

"All right I hope you're ready because its do or die now."[break][break]

The small ball of fluff opens its mouth and a swirl of energy begins to form around it. Getting bigger and bigger by the second as it aims it towards the entrance where the Wingull were breaking through. And without any warning, the deadly birds completely destroy the glass and wood and make their way inside. They inch closer and closer and it seemed like the pair were done for until Whimsicott lets loose a massive Solar Beam, the beam so wide it obliterates the flying menace without a trace of them left as it maintains hold of the attack, swinging its body wide around and destroying most of the shack in the process. Yet it could not hit them all as from above came a barrage of more of their foes aiming to stop their demise at all costs.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 3:33:56 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

and just where did noel get that much confidence in her?! she wants to ask because didn't he just witness her getting pecked to oblivion by the birds? oh, she was getting too worked up. inhaling deeply, she lets out a long sigh. she was definitely cutting all of this out. at this point, what footage did she get would be usable? definitely not julie and her beloved pau getting scratched up by wingulls. she ponders momentarily, though noel's next statement draws her out of her thoughts (and coupled with the pokemon literally breaking their shelter apart, but maybe she was having a life flashing before her eyes sort of moment?). [break][break]

she doesn't even have a chance to respond before the birds break forth, only to be met by the whimsicott's solar beam. she shields her eyes from the light, an eye squinting open to take in the sight. not only was the attack frying the viscous things, it proved to be quite the sweeper! but that wasn't what julie was looking for. even if it were a wide attack, there's only so much it can do against a swarm. [break][break]

right. do or die. [break][break]

once the beam does its sweep, julie is quick to take action despite her initial complaints. "gen, fairy wind! mary, disarming voice!" her pokemon, having been thrown in the chaos have to reorient themselves after being blinded by the solar beam, but they're quick to understand the predicament. their trainer did get into trouble every now and then, after all. of course, not all of them resorted to a battle. [break][break]

thankfully, julie is smart enough to bring out pokemon with attacks capable of hitting more than one target herself. they're definitely not as powerful as whimsicott's solar beam, but the attacks push back against their pursuers. the click of her tongue is thankfully drowned out by the insistent cawing, her ponyta sending out a confusion in hopes of getting the birds to. dunno. smack into each other? it seems to work to an extent, wingulls crashing into each other one after another. [break][break]

"should i throw out a sing...?!" the question is just tossed out into the air, head shaking. oh, whatever! hands cover her ears and she looks at noel to do the same. "don't fall asleep on me, noel!" and with that warning alone, her skitty sings, the closest wingulls hitting the ground one by one. [break][break]

[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
711 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 16:37:52 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Julie had the right idea, they would need the full force of each and every one of their Pokemon in order to stop these Wingull once and for all. Taking every single Pokeball out from his belt, he releases them all to help protect its owner and the Whimsicott. His Druddigon acting as a body shield as the birds recoil from its Rough Skin. Both Glaceon, Braixen and Hisuian Goodra respectively using Ice Wind, Psybeam and Dragon Pulse to keep them all at bay to not harm anyone.[break][break]

Noel's Whimsicott, doing its utmost best to keep the beam steady as it continued to fire off a huge ray of light, was now beginning to tire. Still it continued to wave its body around, igniting countless Wingull as they fell to the floor. But soon the melody of Julie's Skitty had begun to finds it way towards the ball of fluff's ears. Slowly its eyes began to close and the once powerful beam now waned into nothing. Shortly after, it sat down onto the floor and drifted into sleep.[break][break]

"Hey wait! What are you doing?! You've-"[break][break] And with that final word, the song creeped its way fully into the ears of Noel and his Pokemon. Unable to resist the allure of rest that the song invited, he slowly passes out, lying on the floor completely incapacitated as the rest of his Pokemon begin to do the same. All around them lay either wounded, fried, or sleeping Wingull. It seemed with the combined efforts of both trainers the last waves of the birds had met their match and the rest in the air began to fly off, afraid that they would meet the same end.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 7:43:12 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

she seemed delighted once the wingull were hitting the ground, but when noel and his pokemon were doing the same, the relief instantly turned into alarm. well, maybe trying to communicate battle plans in the middle of combat wasn't the smartest idea. but hey, who can blame her for trying? still, worry overtook her as her gaze shot back up to the sky, unsure of what to do if the remainder of the flock dived down to continue their assault. [break][break]

fortunately, they decided against it and began to disperse, leaving julie with her still standing team, a bunch of knocked out wingull and a passed out noel (featuring his team!). what was she supposed to do now though? mary nuzzles at her shin as she stands and ponders while gen tosses her mane to the side with a satisfied neigh. might as well check if he's okay? [break][break]

"um..." she crouches down next to noel, poking at his cheek before sighing. well, at least the initial problem was taken care of. except now she had an entirely new one! she could get pau to carry him, but then what would she do with his pokemon? "ugh... whatever..." time to call authorities! that seemed like the easiest choice. [break][break]

once the phone call is made, she sits down and begins to look through her footage, skitty on her lap while ponyta watches over their sleeping companions. julie was hopeful something would be useful, but as she skims through it, she finds too much blur and far too many of her own yelps. "oh, what a waste..." she sighs, skitty's tail wagging in her face in an effort to cheer her up. [break][break]

on the bright side! nothing was broken! aside from julie's pride, but all's well that ends well! [break][break]

+  (boop!)

[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
When Birds Attack [m]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 23:33:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: