Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
Bloom Into You
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 9:49:30 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"this is nice," mika says. she always had a fondness for verdanturf town: in childhood, this place was like her second home, with how many of her extended family members lived here. in present day, there's less family to visit, but all the more reason to come to this place and take a breather. nothing too insane, nothing too groundbreaking. just a beautiful breeze, the rolling hills, and good company. [break][break]

oh, her cherubi is much too spoiled now. but at least the little thing has more playmates these days, though mika wishes it would be less forceful when it wants something. it's her cherubi's will that brought mika's path together with luka's, after all: mika still remembers fondly how nice luka had been when a random cherubi ran up to her and demanded her attention out of nowhere. now, they can properly make a date with their little ones, and mika finds herself smiling at all the baby pokemon running about. [break][break]

"i brought some snacks for us, and them. would you like to try some?" mika offers luka some food from her satchel, with the selection proving to be reflective of the ranger's healthy eating habits: trail mix, grapes, pretzels, and some crackers with jerky. and some pokemon food for their little ones, of course!

[break][break]

+ | here we are!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights