awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ULTRA CRATER: FT
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 20:09:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she tried her hand at being judge, jury, and executioner. someone else, maybe, would have been plagued by the smell of cooking flesh and crackling bones, screams turned to squelches and then just roasting, popping smolders. she barely thinks of the woman she killed out of vengeance.

"mm, do we know that though?" she asks. 

fernando has protected the region time and time again when all others have turned their backs, died, or disappeared. he is, if nothing else, reliable.

she cannot share her new trepidations for killing matias, though. not to him. 

"matias is another story." she casts a glance at him. the infatuated look in her eyes wanes as the moon loses its glow. "i have a means of killing him now. i only need my opening."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 10:39:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]the opening he has yet to provide.

"hm."

how odd that her focus is solely on the more volatile silph. he thinks back to kanto, recalling fights that should not have been as close as they were, before shrugging a shoulder.

her goal is no longer his.

"and what means is that?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 17:12:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
an opening he may never provide. 

and she is not sad about this, oddly enough, as she presses chin to hands and stares moony-eyed at the earth far, far below them. celesteela launch all around them and she thinks, i ought to keep arguing. i ought to stay.

away from all the bad decisions she's made. away from all the decisions she's yet to make (except they've been chiseled into stone, freya. you took the hammer to them yourself). 

"it's a secret," she says with a playful grin. 

an arrow with enough poison to kill a god, gifted by one of theo's own. but whims change and what was meant for a silph could be turned to another. to theo, even, if she were a lesser person. but he doesn't know her. no one does, really. do they?

but it doesn't matter. with sealed lips, her last debt is paid to
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times