thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sky: kyle & theo
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 9:18:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]aerial battles are not his expertise but it is where he finds himself after having evaded the INTERDREAM MIST down below. even up this high, he can feel the effects clawing against his mind.

he wastes little time and engages league forces, riding atop his TERASTALIZED salamence as his golbat provides support.

50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 80 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 14:31:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
for a while, kyle had been alone with his thoughts.

the interdream mist only amplifies whatever influence tapu fini's mist had with kyle's psyche. being able to dig violent tendencies from a pacifist like him was difficult, but they, nevertheless, exist.

kyle was pacifist by choice rather than by nature after all.

a feather from ho-oh is crushed in his palms, releasing a fragment of the legend as kyle spots a target. morbid curiosity backs up his next action more than anything else. when else can he play with the tools he's given with than conflict and disaster.

high up in the sky, clouds immediately turn black as thunder strikes the faraway targets.

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

@tags
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 13:09:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]the flash of THUNDER is not seen in time to avoid it. it finds the golbat, catching it off guard to send it spiraling down into the cool, blue abyss.

the sight stirs dread.

"careful!"

he warns the rest of his troops as he navigates through the air, searching for whatever had caused the THUNDER.

200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2

TOTAL: 290 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 2:45:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
although kyle doesn't particularly care if his location was compromised, he doesn't care enough to make it known either.

the reaction from his attacks get the champion curious. taking out his binoculars, he spies them from afar.

it surprises him to find people at the sky given that all clues lead to both faction's objectives being much lower than where the clouds are, but he isn't complaining.

he'll keep on pelting them with thunder out of interest. to back down or to figure out the source and take vengeance was the question he wants answered.

20 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 14:51:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]as more THUNDER sweep across the skies searching for rocket forces, one appears from behind a cloud that disperses instantly from the intensity of a HURRICANE.

it's only after the attack is sent that recognition comes. hoenn's champion. how unexpected. how out of character, almost.

"kyle!"

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3

TOTAL: 300 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 16:59:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he hears his name called. without his focus on the speaker, he fails to notice until he comes into view.

"becket?" he calls back. "long time no see!"

the last time had been during one of the stealing attempts made by rocket during the resource crisis on hoenn when the dome cut them off from the rest of the world. how time flies.

as he waves his hand like they're friends, the ho-oh beside him readies its future sight.

30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 11:20:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"long time indeed."

he returns the wave no matter how out of place it might feel.

what good is salamence's INTIMIDATE against a god?

"i need you to calm it with your attacks."

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4

TOTAL: 310 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 13:54:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"why?"

kyle eases. the ho-oh senses the avatar's intent and holds off from firing the attack.

"do you want to talk it out instead?"

he stands firm on his ho-oh, being eerily calm in front of rocket's underbosses. it might be familiarity that makes it easy, but apathy has always come easy for the champion.

"then come forward. i don't really want to shout just to speak to each other."

40 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 10:45:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]theo nods, drifting closer with his salamence before coming level to kyle, close enough to not have to yell over the winds.

"i've never seen you so..."

violent? uncaring? apathetic?

"...brutal."

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5

TOTAL: 320 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 15:35:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i don't see you or your friends find a problem when you do it."

he always had the front row seats for it, and he's sure theo did as well.

balancing on a fragment of ho-oh, he greets the underboss with the smile when he complies with a temporary truce. he's a man of his word, until he finds a reason to back away from it.

"...so, what's wrong?"

50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 13:15:23 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"as true as that may be, it seems unlike you. i've always seen you more as a pacifist that intervenes only out of necessity."

what the THUNDERS have been doing before go against that.

"is it the mist that's affecting you?"

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x6

TOTAL: 330 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 17:46:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"or maybe it's you that's already under the influence of the mist and this version of kyle is the worst possible outcome for you and your organization's plans."

the context is lost on him and the first thing that comes to mind when the mist is talked about is the interdream mist.

"if you're going to argue to me that i'm under the mist's spell, then you're giving me a reason to attack you to free myself from it, right?"

the ho-oh gets a protective safeguard up as a passive way to show readiness in combat.

60 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:25:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"i would rather not fight you, kyle."

he sighs, disappointed at how things have turned out. he could tuck his tail and run but what message would that send to the rest of his troops?

"but if i must."

a click of his tongue sends a HYDRO CANNON at ho-oh.

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x7

TOTAL: 340 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 11:28:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a quick draw of a pokemon releases a mothim out to defend against the attack. it tries its best to go against the hydro cannon, but it goes down immediately, causing kyle to take it back to its ball.

"then don't?" he tells him. "you could have chosen to literally just turn tail and trust me to keep my word, but you chose wrong."

he forms his hand to a finger gun and then fires it at theo's pokemon.

the ho-oh's z-move activates, causing the area around them to feel like the same calamity mentioned in its legends.

the sky darkens. lightning strikes down hard at the pokemon, followed by an inferno that seemingly forms out of nowhere, and then a torrential jet of water that rivals the salamence's earlier attack.

"since i'm so nice, i can leave it at that. what do you say?"

70 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
20 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
200 MP for "winning" a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL 520 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 5:08:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]theo won't get the chance to respond to kyle's nice offer. the attacks are more than enough to send salamence careening down, spiraling through the air before eventually fainting.

somewhere along the way, the dragon-type is recalled and replaced by another, but the damage has been done. this small skirmash has been lost.

50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x8

TOTAL: 800 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]