TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Secret - Isaac and Ollie
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 0:00:18 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","squarecard ollie1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
wasn't the only one bonded close to his pokemon. Around his arm, Ollie's RANGER BAND glowed brightly with the power of MEGA EVOLUTION.

[break][break] "Saffron! Let's go!"

[break][break] The Mega Pidgeot crowed with agreement as it took the air behind the "twin" Corvilknights. Winds spread wide, he masquerades in perfectly with the leaking INTERDREAM fog. The Pidgeot let out a screech, blowing out a TWISTER to clear the crowd of Rocket grunts that cursed the full-frontal attack.

[break][break] Duster's BLIZZARD strikes true at a charging Obstagoon. Eyes glowing a fierce read, the opposing pokemon screams with pain as it gets a face-full of ice. Now blinded, it swings — fiercely. In the midst of all the chaos, those devastating claws crash on the closest thing closest to it. Blood streaks the air as FURY SWIPES crash into Mochi's small frame. Though a PAIN SPLIT is attempted, it is futile. Pain shrieks collect in the air as Mochi falls prey to the blinded Obstagoon.

[break][break] It mingles with the sound of clashing STEEL WINGS from both Corvilknights as well as Saffron. Eventually, the attacks clear the crowd until a distorted voice from one Rocket commander is calling for all of them to fall back.

[break][break] "TRAITOR! THIS WON'T BE THE LAST OF US!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
SECRET (2/2) [break]

[newclass=".ollie1"] --accent:#D5A63D!important; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/8MzSWfN/image.png)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".squarecard"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font:11px/14px 'Roboto'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .icon"]background-image:var(--url); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .squarecard blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .squarecard blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; } .squarecard .bottom b { font-family:Poppins; color:var(--accent); text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Secret - Isaac and Ollie
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 3:12:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Luckily, Isaac had an ear for trouble. He wasn't about to just let poor Mochi get obliterated by a blinded, rage-fueled monster. Having already taken plenty of damage, and now having no eyes with which it could see him coming, the Obstagoon was wide open for a heavy fist right to the gut. It wouldn't knock the Obstagoon out, but it'd buy just enough time for Delirium to Body Press it into the ground.[break][break]

Content, Isaac scooped Mochi up, conjuring healing waters around the bends of his fingers. The poor thing was out cold, but at least the soothing sensation of water on its wounds could help ease it into a more restful sleep. The same could not be said for the Pokemon being bludgeoned by Saffron and Halberd right now, but if their trainers knew any better, they'd take that as a cue to recall and retreat.[break][break]

Sure enough, they did. However, Duster saw that as a chance to intervene. Bone in hand, he waited to see just how the Rocket commander wanted to play this. Was he the type to run off first, pushing past his own men to ensure he had the best chance? Or was he the type to make a heroic last stand, holding the line until all of the grunts he was responsible for made their way out?[break][break]

It wouldn't change what Duster did next. It would only change whether his False Swipe was fueled by respect or contempt as he dove off of Halberd's head. A single blow to a key pressure point would be all it took; such a move had an almost supernatural affinity for leaving the target unharmed in any way that mattered.[break][break]

"Seriously, Dust?" Isaac asked, but the Marowak's eyes didn't waver. The commander would have done worse to Isaac if he'd been given the opportunity. Besides, he didn't kill the guy! Just damn near put him to sleep. Isaac sighed, but he knew there was no time to contest the point. If the other Rockets didn't rally, a next wave would surely be on the way.[break][break]

"Well, at least we're getting some info out of this," Isaac said, hefting the fallen man onto Halberd's back with surprising gingerness. Maybe the grunts would note Isaac's goal hadn't been to pursue. Maybe they would be too incensed by their fallen commander to care. War was complicated and it was hell. One man's relief was another's unacceptable line.[break][break]

What else could Isaac do but the best he can?

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Secret - Isaac and Ollie
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 21:35:43 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","squarecard ollie1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
had a good heart, but even a good heart sometimes wasn't enough to save one from the brink of death. Even as those cooling waters surrounded the Stufful, it did not save the Reaper from coming for her. Just eased her into the shadows when it did come for her.

[break][break] "Mochi!"

[break][break] But it was too late. He gathered his pokemon from the other's embrace, returning her to her pokeball. Later, they'd have a proper memorial for her.

[break][break] Ollie walked up to , placing a hand on his shoulder.

[break][break] "Don't worry," he said. "We'll save your friends one day, too."

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
SECRET (2/2) [break]

[newclass=".ollie1"] --accent:#D5A63D!important; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/8MzSWfN/image.png)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".squarecard"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font:11px/14px 'Roboto'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .icon"]background-image:var(--url); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .squarecard blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .squarecard blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; } .squarecard .bottom b { font-family:Poppins; color:var(--accent); text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Secret - Isaac and Ollie
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 21:47:29 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"I wish I could've saved yours."[break][break]

It was a sobering reminder. He was as fast as the wind, but there were some things he couldn't outrun. He could do things no other human could, but he wasn't a miracle worker. He could try his damndest to help everyone, but even if he pushed himself to his limits, "try" would always be where his efforts topped out.[break][break]

He turned to Ollie, shooting him a gentle smile. "Hey. Thanks for everything, man," he said, the events of this battle still weighing fresh on his mind. "Once we're finally off this rock, do you think we could talk some more? I think . . ."[break][break]

Back at the hospital, the idea of the Amnesty Program seemed so overwhelming. 's judgments still weighed on his shoulders, and 's that followed only doubled that weight. He knew, no matter what he did, he would always be marked. Others, like and , valued him as a loose cannon, wanted him tied down to nothing and nobody but his own heart.[break][break]

Yet how different, truly, was rangerhood compared to what he had been doing for the past few months? He traveled the region, solving problems and protecting people and their Pokemon. He'd already fashioned an "outpost" in Petalburg, tending to its woods to ensure they healed after he had purged their decay. He'd already done plenty of searching, rescuing, healing, and brawling after inserting himself into this war. Some, like and , already believed in him with their own hearts.[break][break]

offered him a spot among AQUA's ranks. That, alone, could get the world off of his back. Was that truly what Isaac wanted? Did he want the security of being labelled a Good Person, or at least important enough not to be questioned? Or did he want the chance to do good, no matter what the world thought of him, and help break the chains that strangled his home?[break][break]

"I think I'm ready."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Secret - Isaac and Ollie
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 3:13:15 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: