Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
Fruits of Labor [M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:26:19 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

today is a great day, but a scary one. ruru doesn't know how she'd survive without her best friend ami at her side. though the two can't always see each other (and ruru suspects this is because mika might hate fun), when they are together they're an unstoppable force! and it seems like their trainers have noticed this, too, because why else leave them in the care of others for the day? [break][break]

ruru bounces around happily, gently prodding ami with the secondary cherry attached to the stem. "should we get some snacks?" there are other pokemon at the daycare, too, and all sorts of toys and structures and workers and things to get their hands on (not like they have hands, but still). "i also heard someone talking about leaving this place? that's so crazy! where would we go?"[break][break]

but it doesn't matter where they go or what they do; as long as ruru is with ami, everything will be fun!

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

they're so cute!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#596DB3;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
76 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
Fruits of Labor [M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 5:14:34 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

ami liked to wander around. her mama knew that and so did her big siblings! but! you know? she only felt okay doing that because her mama was nearby! and pau! pau could pick ami up when she got into trouble if julie didn't. anyway, basically, when julie said something about how she'd be staying at some unknown place because i'm sure you'll have fun! ami was ready to throw a fit! it's not fun if julie's not around... is what ami initially thought! but then mika (ami's other mama, but she tries not to call them that as much anymore) releases ami's bestest friend ruru too and everything is okay again![break][break]

the bounsweet sways from one foot to the other with ruru's inquiry, and if she could shrug, she would (unfortunately alongside their hands, they also both lack shoulders). [break][break] 

"i dunno, but i don't wanna go," ami says matter-of-factly, eyes closing with her chin (entire body) up in the air. "if we leave and get lost, mama'd worry! mama says it's dangerous for tinies like us anyway... which i don't really get 'cause i can protect her and me just fine!" there's something akin to a pout in her words, but she shakes her head (body...), leaves shaking with the movement.[break][break]

"ummmm... we could... um.... we could go up a tree! i wanna see how big this place is!"

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-star"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jubibi"]--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
Fruits of Labor [M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 5:31:38 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

"oh, you're right, ma wouldn't want me to get into trouble either." she conveniently leaves out details about other times she most definitely got into trouble, but that doesn't matter right now! what matters is that ruru is with ami, ruru got to see the other mama (hehe, mika won't like that she still refers to julie as her other mama), and now they're at a super cool daycare! yay! [break][break]

"we are tinies...but y'know what tinies are good at?" ruru doesn't finish that thought, because at the same time, ami brings their attentions towards the trees, and ruru looks up at a tall one like it's her long-lost grandfather, or something. maybe it is. "trees, tinies are good at climbing trees!" and they both are for being grass types, but that's besides the point! [break][break]

"i like it, i like it! i'll try first!" ruru does the tried and true method: running full-throttle into the tree, then using her stem and second fruiting body to swing around like a grapple hook, hoping she'll snag on a tiny branch and make her way upward. [break][break]

instead, she gets about three steps up from the base of the tree before falling and rolling down at ami's feet. "oops." she struggles to get back up, twisting and turning until eventually her body rights itself. "hehe, maybe you can try it now?"

NOTES

they're soo cute!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
76 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
Fruits of Labor [M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 7:41:14 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]
[attr="class","luck"]

that's right! they may be tiny, but they are very mighty! mama and pau and everyone else just worried too much! "yeah! plus, we're green too so! trees are our friends!" yep! and they're berries! trees were like their second home! maybe this tree really was their great-great-grandfather, and the trees they spawned from where from the seeds carried by some bird pokemon... the possibility was there! no matter how slim! or big, depending on one's point of view. [break][break]

ami watches in anticipation as ruru takes on the great challenge of their (maybe) grandfather tree, the bounsweet bouncing up and down with a you can do it! she looks up high on the tree, expecting ruru to already be up there in four seconds flat, but instead ruru rolls right in front of her, ami blinking in confusion. [break][break]

"huh? did you go back up there and come back down that fast?" genuine worry shines in her little yellow eyes because how could she possibly beat that?! but then ruru wiggles to get up and ami gets it. ohhh. she fell. she gives ruru a little sympathetic frowny face before she puffs up her chest(?) in determination, nodding firmly. [break][break]

"don't worry, ruru! if i can do it, then you can do it!" instead of running at the tree full speed, ami decides a rapid spin would do the trick! she'd go up the tree like one of those metal spinning toy thingies! not only that, it'd make her look so cool! ami barrels at the tree with alarming speed, but all she does is hit the tree with a thunk![break][break]

to her credit though, she did get a little higher than ruru. not much though.[break][break]

laying on her back, she blinks up at the tree leaves, confusion in her voice. "how come there's still so many leaves at the top of the tree?" she rolls off her side, looking down at the grass then back up. "... oh!" it's of realization first. "oh..." and then quickly of disappointment. she meets ruru's gaze with unshed tears. "... does it hate us...?"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
Fruits of Labor [M]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 7:28:22 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

ruru is so happy to have ami around because she's her best friend but she's also so funny! and brave! even after ruru fell (and even after ami was so silly she didn't realize that ruru fell in the first place, hehe!), ami still had the courage to try climbing the tree, herself! [break][break]

who knew grandfathers were so hard to crack? er, climb, that is! ruru claps her smaller cherry body (aka mini ruru) against her main body, making a sound that's close to a clap, but ends up being more like squish. this doesn't bother ruru enough for her to stop, though, and she claps for ami every step up the tree! the rapid spin idea is so good, ruru almost gasps at how simple the solution seemed! [break][break]

and yet...ami comes tumbling down...even when she had been so fast just a second before...how is this possible? "oh, ami..." ruru gently moves towards the other, pressing her body/face against ami's body/face, in an attempt to soothe her. forehead kisses, and whatnot, the way their mamas used to do to each other! she smiles and says, "i don't think grandpa hates us! i think maybe he wants us to do something cool to get up the tree, instead of just using our own moves!" ruru doesn't want to admit that she's close to crying, herself, but ami already looks a little sad, so the cherry does her best to be happy, instead![break][break]

also she doesn't know if that's actually what grandpa tree wants for them, but he's not telling his secrets anytime soon. "oh, look, there are some blocks over in the sand pit! maybe if we stack the blocks against the tree we can get to the first branch?" stacking would be an easy task...for pokemon with arms. since neither of them have it, they'll have to work together to make their dream a reality. [break][break]

ruru sways happily, because even if they don't get to the top, it's just fun hanging out with ami!![break][break]

NOTES

they're sooo cute!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
76 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
Fruits of Labor [M]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 11:00:18 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]
[attr="class","luck"]

ami closes her eyes and allows ruru to squish her face against hers all she likes, basking in the affection and appreciating the comfort. if it were a few years ago, back when ami was still newly hatched, she'd fall asleep right then and there, just like she always did whenever julie would pepper her in kisses after a little cry. of course, ami is older now and doesn't cry like a baby (er, as much, anyway), but it still was soothing and relaxing to have someone surround her tiny little body with warmth. plus, it's times like these that she really appreciates ruru! of course, they're best friends before anything else, but ruru always proved to be a great and reliable big sister! [break][break]

rolling over to stand back up, ami sniffed and nodded, beady yellow eyes following ruru's line of sight and all at once the stars return to her gaze and ami's bouncing up and down yet again. [break][break]

"you're so smart, ruru!" ami exclaims, looking at her friend with sheer wonder and amazement. she wonders what it's like to be that brilliant. if it were ami alone, she'd just lay there in the grass looking up at the tree and wondering where she went wrong to have her grandpa tree be so upset with her. and then she'd cry. and stare more. and then cry more. see?! with ruru there, ami avoided that sad little fate, especially with her big brain! (or was it two, since she had her little friend too? she should ask one of these days... which is a thought that has often occurred to her, but is simply lost in the joy of being with her bestest friend).[break][break]

"you're right! you know? mama's mommy and daddy did things that'd have mama figure out sol... solu... um." she pauses to sound out the word, shaking her body to indicate that yes! she has given up. "to problem solve, or something! grandpa's doing the same thing too! only you could have figured that out, ruru!" she continues to sing the cherubi's praises, not even realizing the most detrimental thing to tinies like themselves: their lack of body parts. [break][break]

oh well! one bridge after the other. or, in their case, one block after the other. "let's go, let's go! there's a lotta pokemon here, so we have to let them know we're gonna use the blocks for something important!" and with that she's bouncing over, renewed determination in each hop of her tiny legs.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
Fruits of Labor [M]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 17:56:08 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

"you're the smart one, ami!" ruru insists, happy to see her best friend get back up again and smile! that's the spirit! "wow, your mama and your mama's family are sooo smart. they let you problem solve!" ruru thinks about her own ma again, and how rather than let ruru problem solve, they always just fix ruru's problems for her! which is nice, but does she not think that ruru is smart enough to handle her own stuff? [break][break]

climbing this tree will prove it to her, ruru thinks! yeah, it's gotta! "hehe, well, let's show 'em what we got!" the tiny cherubi's face feels warm with praise and proud...ness? yes, lots of proud feelings in her!! and when her favorite bounsweet in the world starts heading towards the sand pit, ruru follows suit, giggling with each step taken. [break][break]

"yeah, this is super important! i'm sure everyone will understand!" the laughter and excitement between the two tiny pokemon are loud enough for everyone to hear. thankfully, the humans and the other pokemon don't seem to mind, and ruru just nods and says hello to other friends in their path. "ooh, there the blocks are!" big building blocks, colorful playing blocks that can be used as stepping stones, all within reach of the sand pit! [break][break]

no one seems to be using them for now (there are a sandile and a hippopotas lounging in the sand, though. looks super comfy but ruru can't imagine all that dirt for long! but maybe it would be like falling from her grandfather tree and staying stuck in the earth underneath it for some time? hmmm...) so the blocks are free for the taking! [break][break]

"o-kay, so." she pushes her little cherubi body against one of the blocks, causing the thing to tumble over clumsily. "we just keep doing this, right?" if they labor hard enough, they can knock the blocks all the way to the big tree. stacking is a different problem, but like ami says, problem solving is their specialty!! two to three heads are always better than one!!

NOTES

they're soooo cute!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
76 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
Fruits of Labor [M]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:14:06 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"mama says being direct is the best approach sometimes!" she nods proudly, as if satisfied by simply remembering julie's words (even if it were an off hand comment, ami hangs onto anything her mom says!). ami is quick to put the words into practice, going excuse me! these blocks are gonna be ours, okay? we'll give them back later! when they enter the sandbox. the current occupants only blink at her statement and nod lazily, going back to sunbathing and! success! the blocks are theirs and look! ruru's already moving them over. that's her bestie! smart and a hard worker! [break][break]

inspired by the cherubi's efforts, ami butts her head against another block, responding between each little bump. "yeah!" bump. "and then!" bump. "we get them!" buuuuump. "on top of the other!" thud. phew! what a work out. "and, um, what do they say on tv...?" she looks at ruru helplessly, swaying this way and that as her little tiny mouth pouts in thought. do this... do that... and... pr... prickle? propel...? oh! "profit! that's what it is!" her body is raised up towards the sky with a proud little huff, but then she looks at the blocks and then at the tree. [break][break]

hm...[break][break]

five blocks in the sand box and a really big tree... if two plus two equals four then... [break][break]

"this'll definitely be enough!" she says it so matter-of-factly, it has the sandile nearby letting out a little huff of a laugh. she pays no mind to it though, eyes gleaming as she starts pushing another block, humming all the while. well, if anything, at least they're getting a little physical training in. it's, er, lifting, right? pushing and lifting were the same. probably. maybe she'd get as buff as mika?[break][break]

"we're gonna be so strong after this," she pants out after block three tumbles onto the grass. "mama'll be like 'wow, ami! you have muscles like mimi does!' and i'll be like 'yeah, ruru and i worked out!'" she smiles at her friend, eyes squinting together with how widely she grins. "who knows, ruru! maybe grandpa tree is giving us a workout so we can evolve?! wouldn't that be neat?!"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights