Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
drowned
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 3:02:45 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]He doesn't rise to anger.
[Break][break]
"Ye don't get ta turn this on me. I've been forthcoming about everything. Meanwhile? I can't trust if ye'll tell me the truth or omit it entirely till it bites us in the ass - and probably not even then.
[Break][break]
"Ye don't trust me - not really. Ye think I'll make the wrong decision, or maybe think ye are. Yer hidin'. Yer scared. And cus of that you're lashin' out and tryin' ta find someone else ta blame."

[Break][break]He moves to stand.[break][break]
"I do love ye, but I don't think-" that's enough "-that ye see beyond your past. At what ye've lost, or beyond yer own foolish pride. I wont stop ye Freya, but the decision you mke next, is yers ta carry.""

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

@name[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drowned
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 3:24:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

fingers knead as he twists the knife, reminding her about the girl downstairs, how her sanctity for her secrets had led her into the clutches of the very enemy freya knows she can destroy. all it would take is for him to trust her

maybe the mistake really had been hers, in trusting he could do so. 

"the decision was always mine to carry," she seethes. "i'm trying to build a future. i'm trying to put us in a world that has a future. and that means protecting fernando, even if he's hurt me.

"and i told you this and you accused me of running back to them. same thing you did when i told you about the council. how many times have you called me a silph?" 

how many times have you made a monster out of me?

"this isn't a matter of pride."

it's vengeance. it's redemption. it's justice.

it's a sad woman looking at her own reflection.

he stands. she looks up at him, shoulders squared, jaw tight, and then steps aside, gaze cast to the door. 

"i can't turn my back on him again...but this doesn't have to mean i turn my back on you."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
drowned
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 23:34:48 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]"This coming from the woman packing? The woman lyin'? The woman who thinks she knows what's best for me and my kid, and will quite literally, put us in harm's way just ta prove it?"
[break][break]
He shakes his head.
[break][break]
"Have I been wrong? Do ye not go back ta the Silphs, hat in hand? Did ye not put my name back in the mouth of the League, when even Matias didn't? You said I know who ye were? Well ye knew who I was when ye got into this. A relationship is built upon trust — upon two people standing side-by-side. How can we have that, when ye just want ta lead from the front, and keep me in the dark?"
[break][break]
Resignation burns white-hot. The flame stokes his movements, breathing life into numb limbs. He walks to the open door, back still to the once tower-locked Princess, now a hell bent warrior.
[break][break]
"Do what ye want Freya. I'm sure you'll rationalize whatever decision ye make. Ye always do."
[break][break]
He leaves her to finish packing, never looking back.

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
drowned
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 1:04:30 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

hours later, she is thinking of all the things she wishes she had said:

i never put you in harm's way. 

matias is the one who put a target on your back. on my back. 

i did trust you. 

i do trust you. 

you're the only person i've ever truly trusted.

i love you, and i just want you to hold me, and i'm sorry and - 

i'll change.

but she had instead let him walk away. she had bloodied her thumb scratching at it without noticing. she had numbly packed the rest of her clothes. picked up her crown from the ground. 

left her key on his nightstand.

she thought about going to a bar and drowning out her grief like a normal person might. but being among people, anyone, that seemed too...lonely.

so atop the ruins of the sky pillar, under the stars, she sits, swaddled on all sides by the warm flanks of her dragons. 

and she wonders if it was worth it. 
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
drowned
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 2:59:29 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: