part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
for vlogging's sake! (dw)
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 4:27:09 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

some would call it bravery and others would call it sheer recklessness. julie thought it was the former, rather than the latter, though when she liked to say she wasn't good at battling, those around her would definitely agree she was just asking for trouble. of course, when one is a variety vlogger, she has to provide just that: variety! she can't just rely on cute and soft videos all the time. julie needed a splash of excitement! perhaps both for herself and her audience, but details, details. [break][break]

"you worry too much, alia," she says nonchalantly, fingers lacing behind her back as she bats her eyelashes. "when have i ever gotten hurt? you really didn't need to follow me." she seems completely at ease, even despite the dangers. which she is! especially now that she's got a ranger with her. "but, if you insist, i won't say no to the company!" the pause on her rotom phone's recording is ceased as it flies off into the distance, taking in the scenery and approaching pokemon.[break][break]

+ @saturn / bring on the dark / ground / dragon types babyyy

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 0:13:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aliasong"]

alia hadn’t expected to be this far out of town today. she had figured it was going to be a slow morning, with the only item on her assignment being the regular, day-to-day patrol. however, when she caught the variety vlogger heading out to route 114, an area well-known for its infestation of dark and dragon pokemon, the ranger couldn’t help herself and interfere.

next thing she knew, she was accompanying the vlogger on her little adventure. alia was on high alert, deep blue eyes darting around her surroundings for even the slightest of movement. a grey rock adorned with light blue crystals floats nearby, eyes bright as it takes in its new environment.[break][break]

alia eyes julie when she speaks, and lets out a laugh at her remark. “i’d argue i worry just enough,” the ranger says, shaking her head out of both amusement and disbelief. she couldn’t believe how at ease the other woman seemed - did julie really not know what could be waiting for her out here, or was she genuinely not scared? it hasn’t been long since alia met the vlogger, so she had no way of telling.[break][break]

“have you done this for long?” she watches the rotom phone zoom ahead, and the carbink flicks an ear at the sudden movement. alia has always been intrigued by long-form video content, but never could figure out how people just decided what to shoot. “are you trying to film anything in particular today?” she asks after another moment, giving in to her curiosity. [break][break]

+ skipping mudbray!

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 5:14:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDBRAY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRENGTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROTOTILLER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @saturn

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY FLAPPLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRAV APPLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECYCLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SUCKER PUNCH

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 9:59:54 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

julie giggles into her sleeves, shoulders shrugging at alia's insistence. it's not the first time a ranger has expressed worry for her, though it's funny to think about how they always catch her doing whatever julies do best (wander around in places a girl like her shouldn't but hey! that's what pau was for). not to say that julie was ungrateful for the concern! no, in fact, it really did warm her heart. it meant people cared about her! and alia seemed to care, even if they had met not too long ago. [break][break]

at the inquiry, she hums, hand waving this way and that. "it's been a while, yeah. maybe almost two years now?" the moment she stepped out of the kalos region, julie was meeting the world (both in person and online). of course, some already knew her due to her family's history, but what they were met with was a fresh and new julie solette never showcased before. how could she not continue on after being met with positivity in the first few months? [break][break]

"i like filming the scenery and things. it's like a glimpse for people that have never visited wherever i've gone or for people that have seen it." she smiles gently, tucking locks of hair behind her ear. "i go for a 'it's like we're connected,' sort of feeling, you know?" curiosity glimmers in julie's golden irises, body leaning forward to poke herself into alia's field of vision. "why? did you want to give it a tr—" [break][break]

she clamps her mouth shut at the sight before her, oversized sleeves flapping at alia as she whisper squeaks: "o-oh my gosh...! a shiny...?! i caught one on camera...?! w-w-wait..." she inhales to compose herself, mouth covered by a sleeve. when she talks again, her voice is still in a whisper, eyes wide with excitement and nerve. "wouldn't it be crazy if i caught it...?!" a furrow creases her brow, julie giving alia a silent plea for help. [break][break]

"i-i've never actually... caught my own before...! what do i do...? battle it right...? kn-knock it out or something...?!" a hand reaches into her large handbag, ready to call upon one of her team members. wow! guess that's what happens when everything's been handed to someone in life, huh? [break][break]

+ @saturn / I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO U... also julie's rich girl problems fr[break]
attempting to catch flapple!

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 7:31:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia simply nods as julie talks about her work, taking in the latter's words quietly and folding them neatly into a corner of her brain. it was always fascinating to witness how people radiate as they shared about their craft, but simultaneously it tugs at the envy alia desperately tries to lock and confine in her ribs. she wished she carries that same spark, but instead all she has is a box of matches that refused to burn. [break][break]

julie's question barely left her lips when alia opens her mouth, ready to shut down the idea as soon as she can. her, alia song, shooting a vlog? no, that was absolutely ridiculous. impossible. sure, she might know her way around a camera, but that was different from knowing how to shoot interesting content. and alia really did not think she was interesting enough to hook anyone's attention, not like julie did. thankfully, before she could protest, a pokemon steals the spotlight from her, saving the day. [break][break]

not just any pokemon, at that. a shiny one! alia lets out a gasp herself at the sight; she's never ran into one in the wild before. she mimics the other woman’s excitement, slapping her hand over her mouth from disbelief. "yes, yes you did," she breathes out with a gentle drop of her hand, eyes fixed on the luminous green pokemon in wonder. [break][break]

she tears her blue gaze away from the creature in front of them at the sound of julie's frantic pleas, a laugh bubbling at her lips. oh, julie was cute. "yeah, you got it! that's a good approach. you don't have to knock it out completely, but if you weaken it enough it should be a lot easier to catch." her voice was restricted to a soft, steady whisper, as if she would scare the pokemon away if she was a mere decibel louder. "a move or two should do the trick!" alia crosses her fingers, hoping so hard for julie to catch the shiny that anyone else would’ve thought it was her own catch.
[break][break]

+ skipping mudbray!

[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 11:34:33 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

gosh, it was really just so embarrassing to have to ask for assistance that even literal ten year olds knew how to do. she's grateful though, in the way alia responds patiently and kindly, and help. was that sweat on julie's brow? wow, who knew catching something could be so stressful?! "right... i just have to hit it a little then..." she echoes the advice, and while she's become accustomed to the camera focusing on her, julie can't help the nervousness that overtakes her as her rotom phone flies back into her vicinity. she is so editing this out. the flustered bits, at least. [break][break]

rummaging through her bag, she ponders over which pokemon to even send out for this encounter. pau was too large and might even scare the thing away. the others... well, maybe opal could do some work, though a glimmer of brilliance shines in her golden irises. right! didn't she read before status effects were useful? then she should go with mary then, right? right. [break][break]

"okay, here goes then...!" she releases her skitty from her pokeball, the feline looking up at her and ready to meow in greeting. julie is quick to hush her though, a hiss of shush rushing around her raised index finger. "i'm trusting you on this, mary... but even if it doesn't go as planned, that's okay too...!" mary tilts her head at the odd urgency in her trainer's voice before turning to follow the ranger and vlogger's gazes, body swaying as if to say ooooooh![break][break]

"ready...? go!" the skitty jumps from their hiding spot, an attract being sent out to prevent her skitty from taking too much damage, quickly followed by a disarming voice. julie is no battler (allegedly), but she's well aware of type advantages. seeing the flapple's wings strain with effort to keep it aloft, julie throws out a pokeball, quickly turning to alia with her hands clasped together as if the looking back to the ever reassuring ranger would guarantee her capture. [break][break]

"don't tell me if it runs away, okay...?!" she pleads, eyes closing as she hides her face behind her intertwined hands. "just, um... tell me we're moving on to let me down easy!" [break][break]

+ @saturn [break]
+ go... pokeball... :pray: [break]
+ attempting to catch flapple!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 0:12:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEAVILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PUNISHMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRILBUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FISSURE

CAUGHT THE FLAPPLE!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 6:09:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia holds her breath as the pokeball shakes violently, like sacrificing her need for oxygen was going to increase the chances of the pokemon being caught. it escapes her once the capsule stills; a mixture of relief and joy filling her features. she turns to julie, laughing at the vlogger's current stance before grabbing her shoulder excitedly. "look, you caught it!" she says, shaking julie slightly as she points her free hand towards where the flapple was. 
[break][break]
"that was a great catch! i can't believe that was your first time," alia says after they recover from the earlier situation. the ranger looks impressed as she continues. "you're a natural, you and your skitty took on that flapple like a champ! i'm sure you guys will be catching a bunch of new pokemon in no time." as encouraging as she had been, alia couldn't deny that she was initially worried the situation would turn messy. with how nervous julie was, the ranger thought that she might have to step in, but she was glad she didn't have to. [break][break]
"so, how are you feeling about your first catch? ready to show your flapple off to the world?" alia grins, any tension from her earlier hyper-vigilance gone. with things going more smoothly than she expected, the ranger's blue gaze no longer flit restlessly around their surroundings but instead rests steadily on julie.
[break][break]
the momentary peace is broken by her carbink's shrill squeal, alerting alia about the weavile that had wandered into their path. the weasel-like pokemon bares its teeth and hisses, yowling a harsh screech at the sight of the traveling group. the piercing noise cuts through the air, causing both trainer and pokemon alike to flinch at the noise. the predator pokmeon begins to hone its claws, and alia takes the pause as an opportunity to attack. "zuli, let's do a power gem." she calls out. despite the weavile's menacing aura, alia wasn't too worried about the present situation - they had the upperhand here, with her carbink's overpowering type advantage over the foe. [break][break]
the shimmering rock flicks an ear in acknowledgment before it begins generating a blinding ray of light that mimicked the sheen of precisely-cut diamonds. it sends the light beam towards the weavile before the latter can attack, successfully knocking it down to its belly. at the sight of the weasel taking damage, alia reaches for one of her empty pokeballs and flicks it at the other pokemon, attempting a capture. 

+ catching weavile!

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 5:25:33 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

"oh, please, alia. you're being too kind. i couldn't have done it without your pointers." [break][break]

contrary to her usual persona, the laugh julie lets out is shy, hair being tucked behind her ear as she trots over to grab her newly acquired flapple. she cradles it like it's the most precious thing in the world, and though julie is usually all smiles and laughs, the sparkles in her gaze as she looks down at it resembles that of a child receiving her newest treasure. blinking, she remembers she has an audience and she scratches her head sheepishly, hurrying back to alia's side. she knows the ranger wouldn't think so, but she certainly felt so silly! feeling self-conscious, she shakes her head, a quieter laugh slipping past her lips. there's a lot julie plays up for appearance (her nerves for one), but the wonder upon the successful capture was real. [break][break]

maybe now she gets why caught so many. it was exciting and fulfilling![break][break]

as she returns to alia's proximity, smile wide and lips parting to respond, she flinches at the screech of the surprise weavile. a hand is raised to rub at her ear, but the startle doesn't distract her for long. she watches as alia battles with ease, and while julie could do the same if she had been left to her own devices, alia's decisiveness was still impressive. as soon as the weavile hits the ground, julie is tucking her pokeball away, hands clapped in praise and magnificent! said in her native tongue. [break][break]

no matter what julie was capable of, anyone that could do anything without hesitation deserved praise. it didn't look like it, but julie pondered her actions quite often. catching lessons aside, it looked like julie had a lot to gain being near her on their little outing.[break][break]

"you make it look so easy!" the kalosian praises, looking up at her rotomphone to ensure it caught it all on camera. of course, the weavile was still wiggling in its ball, and julie shot it a stare to will it to settle. oh! now she wanted in on a little more of the fun. the high of a successful capture was getting to her! she scanned their surroundings and... ah, nothing of interest. the drilbur is allowed to continue digging away. [break][break]

"this will be a first for one of my videos, you know! me catching pokemon aside, i don't capture battle footage too often. you're one of the rarities on my channel, alia." of course, she'd also be the first to fail a capture too, but julie was feeling confident for the ranger! good vibes only.[break][break]

+ @saturn [break]
+ skipping drilbur!

[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 3:20:45 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALPITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAKLOAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SUCKER PUNCH

[break][break]
@saturn CAUGHT THE WEAVILE!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 7:01:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia laughs, rubbing her neck a little self-consciously at julie’s sudden flattering remark. now that her socializing is at an all-time high, compliments such as this one are no longer as rare, but it was still taking her some time to get used to. “aw, that’s so sweet of you to say…but honestly, i just had a lot of practice! the ranger program’s been brutal, drilling a bunch of skills in me within the last couple of months. at least they seem to be working, though.” she shakes her head with another laugh, this one less shaky than the last. [break][break]

her marine eyes widen as she processes the fact that she, alia song, was going to be featured in julie’s vlog. the ranger was so focused on weakening and catching the weavile, the camera’s presence had gone unnoticed by her usual vigilant self. “oh!” she breathes out, hand fluttering over her mouth. despite alia’s usual paranoia for attention, the usual claws of fear were absent this time around. if anything, she was feeling kind of giddy right now. [break][break]

okay, she's gotta like, chill out a bit. she's smiling like she was having her own twenty minute special, not a fifteen second feature. “oh, wow. i’m so honored to make an appearance!” she says, heart fuzzy that julie thought of including her on the channel. the vlogger probably didn't think twice about it, but the action made alia felt so…seen. [break][break]

“well, if i somehow get overnight fame from this - i’d be indebted to you forever.” alia cuts through her own sentiments with a joke, avoidant tendencies taking over. her lips part to make another playful comment when a drakloak float into their path, its eyes wary of the strangers. distracted, alia immediately sends her carbink into battle, excited by the prospect of having another dragon on her team. although difficult to tame, they’ve proven to be fantastic for ranger work and even better partners once you earned their loyalty.[break][break]

“you know, i don’t think we’ve ever talked about this before, but what made you move to hoenn?” she asks afterwards, letting the question linger in the air. if there’s one thing that alia’s learned in the short time that she’s lived in hoenn, it was that almost everyone had a story to tell. she wonders what julie’s would be, if she chose to share.

+ catching drakloak! <3

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 8:34:51 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

the i know is held on her tongue, julie only smiling sympathetically in response. they were friends, yes, but julie didn't quite mention her own... situationship(?) with certain ranger. how embarrassing would it be if alia and were friends on top of being colleagues? oh, julie would never be able to live it down. mostly because how awkward would it be if they ever decided to go out for lunch together and alia had the knowledge and sat there? yeah. awkward. [break][break]

when she mentions alia's appearance in her vlog and the ranger's eyes seem to glimmer, the sympathy she wears becomes joyous. julie laughs good naturedly at alia's commentary, head nodding eagerly. "oh, don't worry! in the voice over, i'll introduce you by name and everything!" by her whole government name! just kidding. her fingers lace behind her back and she looks off into the distance, watching a palpitoad plod on by, followed by a little line of tympole. what a chunky little thing. her rotom phone is already hard at work grabbing candid shots of them, julie nodding in approval at her phone's sense. [break][break]

"of course, it's only if you really want to be in it. consent is very important to me, you see. i'd be very happy if you let me, but, y'know!" she was well aware of how alia looked. she appeared absolutely elated to be included, but julie wanted verbal agreement. it's not right for a content creator to work only by assumption, after all. and besides! the spotlight was very suffocating. julie's capture was exciting, but the true star of the vlog would be alia and julie would make sure of it. why would she not draw attention to alia's efficiency? [break][break]

like, look at how easily she handles the drakloak! how could julie not? "it's amazing to watch, really," julie sighs in awe, and sure, it sounds like she's heaping on the praise, but julie just wasn't exposed to pokemon in the way alia had been. witnessing captures was a new experience for her. alia's query, however, has her pausing, and she turns away to hide the ponder on her visage. how could she reply? she doesn't like to talk about her family. she didn't really want to admit she wanted to see for herself if mika were okay. what a pickle! [break][break]

"i... wanted to showcase hoenn to everyone else," she decides on, which isn't a lie but isn't the full truth either. "people in other regions like to pretend hoenn's a lost cause, but. well!" she gestures to their surroundings and smiles brightly. "how can it be, right?" and then she wanders over, poking alia's arm with curiosity glimmering in golden irises. "and you? you're not from here, from what i remember, right?"

[break][break]

+ @saturn (TY FOR WAITING!!! :SOB:)[break]
+ skipping palpitoad!

[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 3:06:57 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VULLABY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PUNISHMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MEAN LOOK

[attr="class","wildtag"]@saturn

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARVANHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DESTINY BOND

[attr="class","wildtag"]@saturn

[break][break]
@saturn CAUGHT THE DRAKLOAK!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 7:43:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

while alia had been excited by the thought of her first vlog appearance, she hesitates to confirm it out loud. saying it verbally made it feel so much more real, and that intimidated her. [break][break]

instead, she hesitates. the words falter on the edge of her lips as she tiptoes around the line, silently mulling if it was one she should let herself cross. after a few moments, however, alia swallows. “yeah, screw it - there’s a first time for everything, right?” she says, smiling softly. a strange wave of relief washes over her as she finally gives herself the permission to step out of the shadows, take up a little more space. sure, it was still scary nonetheless, but maybe it wouldn’t be as bad as she thinks it’ll be.[break][break]

just as julie gives alia the space to think things through, the ranger offers the vlogger the same courtesy in return. “that’s a very admirable cause.” she replies after julie finally gave her answer. “i love it. we all need a little more hope in this world, yeah?”[break][break]

despite all of the terrible events that alia has heard and witnessed throughout her time in hoenn, she continues to hold on to the belief that the region could flourish. perhaps it was naivety on her part, but it kept her going. it was nice to hear how other people were also nourishing that flame of hope, in their own ways.[break][break]

“i’m from sinnoh.” alia answers, honey brown orbs flickering to the vullaby waddling nearby. it was a cute lil thing, but didn’t particularly pique her interest. “i ended up here because i’ve been meaning to see more of the world. i’ve lived in my hometown my entire life, so it was due time for a change.” the words slip out of her like smooth honey, a testimony to her experience in omitting her past. "and i suppose i wanted to do more good for this world, when i picked up ranger work. it was a bit spontaenous of me, honestly, but thankfully it worked out. i enjoy it a lot now." as she spoke, a genuine smile breaks through her features, eyes crinkling in warmth with the shift of facial muscles. while the career started off as a coping mechanism of sorts, alia was beginning to find a more authentic purpose in it. she hopes that her newfound interest and love for it will stay. [break][break][break][break]
+         skipping! [break]

[/div]

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6f77ca;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 5:47:18 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

hope. that's a good thing to have. it's a good thing to cherish. when julie thought of herself, it's not that she embodied it or anything like that. it's not as if she were seeking to share it with the world either. her goal of connection somehow unintentionally became synonymous to it to her viewers. no one in the world is ever alone. when she looks at alia, the way her eyes sparkle and she willingly takes a dive into the deep end of exposure, but she thinks about how she's the one that lead her to the edge of the pool and somehow, julie becomes just a tad bit shy. [break][break]

still, how admirable is it to simply want to see the world for the sake of experiences? most are relaxed simply living in monotone. julie herself forced her way out of it, but the world is large and terrifying. [break][break]

yet alia worked hard to make it safe, all while fulfilling what she sought out to do. [break][break]

she had no way of knowing anything else that shackles the ranger, but that can be said of her as well, can't it? no one can truly know the other unless the layers are peeled back, but now wasn't the time for that. the atmosphere was too lax, and julie wouldn't pry, even if she had an inkling of what lay beneath. [break][break]

"two wingull with one stone then?" she asks with a smile, fingers laced behind her back. "sinnoh's really far from here... but it's nice that there are people like you that care enough to come try." her praise is genuine, her gaze trailing to the water. "leaving everything you know takes a lot of courage. same with putting yourself in danger as a ranger. you should be proud, really." the grin is directed back at alia, but it's soon wiped off as she hears the sound of something bursting out of water. her eyes are wide and—[break][break]

"a carvannah?!" she flinches away as it charges at her with an aqua jet. lucky for her though, ever protective pau pops out of her ball and shields her trainer. she doesn't look happy in the slightest! the bewear huffs, grabbing hold of the water-type and well... maybe it's best not to detail the beat down.[break][break]

"i... erm..." once pau has settled down, she trots over and gently taps the unconscious carvannah with a pokeball. "... that's definitely being edited out, aha..."

[break][break]

+ @saturn [break]
+ catching carvahna!