played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
176 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Pretty & Pink
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 4:55:47 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-blossom"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

it had been a completely innocuous afternoon. as in, momo had taken up one of the tables in a cute coffee shop, ordering the pinkest drink for herself, and waiting for her order to be called. after getting her drink, she connected her wireless earbuds to her rotomphone, and started up her required watching for any meal. [break][break]

pau & u!♥ momo smiles: there are countless vlogs in the world, but the one created by julie is, by and large, the best one out there. momo just appreciates how effortlessly cute the woman and her pokemon are, and the different types of content they make. it's her favorite thing to eat meals to and just burn downtime with, and momo would be lying if she said it wasn't great inspiration for her own coordinator performances. how can she encapsulate the essence of cuteness that julie has, and in front of a live audience, no less? [break][break]

"pink drink for julie!" one of the baristas calls out. momo glances for a moment and sees a woman with long hair and a beautiful dress and impeccable nails come to collect the drink, with a dazzling smile that even from the side, momo can tell would cause others to smile, in turn. the coordinator laughs to herself, thinking wow it's crazy how much that woman looks like julie! [break][break]

but the second momo looks at her rotomphone, the world freezes. stops. doesn't move. her eyes slowly, slowly....blink. she inhales deeply, a thousand emotions and thoughts coursing through her. her eyes widen bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger still! she looks from the phone, to the woman! the phone! the woman! the phone! the woman!! [break][break]

"i must be dreaming!" momo actually says aloud, startling the poor guy on a laptop sitting at the table adjacent to hers. "there's no way!" she sees the julie take her order and sit down at one of the empty tables, and momo's heart practically leaps out of her chest. that is her. wow. julie, in the flesh! right here! where momo also happens to be![break][break]

the coordinator brings out her sylveon, silque, from its pokeball. "come with me, just come on!" together, the pink duo slowly makes their way across the cafe, and she waits for julie to set down her things before setting upon her, speaking to her in a voice that's half-excited, half-disbelieving. "excuse me," momo finally says, "but are you the julie?!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ the girlies are meeting!! [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#F08EB2; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
Pretty & Pink
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 6:22:38 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

if there’s something to be grateful for, it’s the way julie has remained internet famous rather than utilize her family’s connections to become something more. sure, she can be recognized, but her popularity was different than that of an actor’s whose face was plastered everywhere. it was comforting, in a way. because those that knew her were from her own hard work. if there was something to pride herself in, julie thinks it has to be that. [break][break]

in fact, she thought it was cute when people would pause and take in her presence, as if connecting the dots that yes, the girl ordering a drink at a local café was indeed the julie solette. the cashier inhaled an excited breath, only quieted by the way julie held a finger up to her ever smiling lips. can i shake your hand...?! they had whisper squeaked instead, and with a gentle laugh, julie complied. see? adorable. [break][break]

it would be a different story if people recognized her as the runaway daughter of the solette family, but they certainly weren't famous enough for something like that. maybe in kalos she'd be recognized as someone but julie the vlogger, but she was far away from home and nothing like that mattered. [break][break]

however, julie did enjoy her alone time.[break][break]

after collecting her drink (and waving at the very excited cashier once again), she settled in a lone corner table. she wouldn't drop her guard in public, but it did give her a chance to recharge her social battery. instead of pulling out her vlogging camera or letting her rotom phone roam free, julie instead opted to take a photo of her drink and open an app to decorate the photo for her socials. maybe a few hearts there and a strawberry to emphasize its flavor? looking great! [break][break]

she relaxes momentarily before a presence enters her space, the kalosian looking up to see a girl so pink it put her drink to shame. she blinked for a moment to process her words, but then she's giggling into her fingertips, head nodding. well, break time's over! [break][break]

"oh, you caught me!" she says it good naturedly, and while others start to fill the air with their murmurs, gazes prickling her skin, julie pays them no mind. she gives this girl that seemed to embody everything julie tried to be all of her attention. was this girl also an entertainer in some way? she held a sparkle to her that seemed to fill julie with warmth.[break][break]

who needed recharging when someone that shined just by existing came by just to say hello?[break][break]

"yep, that's me!" she glances down at the sylveon, fingers wiggling in greeting. "and can i ask who you are? i won't let you go until you tell me!" she says it with a wink once she looks back up at the stranger, hands clapping together. "i mean, you and your sylveon are just so cute, after all!"[break][break]

+ / LET'S GO (2ND TRY)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
176 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Pretty & Pink
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 17:41:41 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

wow. even just by sitting there and smiling, julie has this wonderful aura to her, breath-taking and charming and sweet in the way that she doesn't even bat an eye at being seen in public. oh, but this has got to be a common occurrence for her, right? how could anyone not recognize her in public, anyway? the only thing that doesn't completely give julie away is the fact that her bewear isn't beside her, though in a cozy cafe like this, the large bear pokemon would stand out like a sore thumb. [break][break]

momo makes a noise that sounds halfway like a squeak. "i, i'm a big fan!" she manages to say. and it's true, she really is, though despite julie's numerous vlogs in hoenn, momo hadn't ever expected to meet her in person like this! "oh, my name is momo! momo sakai! and this is my sylveon, silque!" momo's sylveon waves its ribbon feelers in greeting, smiling calmly in lieu of its excited trainer. [break][break]

now momo certainly isn't internet-famous, but she figures she could add a bit of her own talent and repertoire to the table... "i'm a coordinator, actually! and you've been a really huge inspiration for me." wait, but aren't being internet-famous and contest-famous two totally different things? she explains herself by saying, "because you're so charismatic, and awesome, and plus i really love your vlogs!" she'd been watching one just now to pass the time, but figures she shouldn't mention that in case julie thinks momo is a total nerd after all this. but who wouldn't nerd out when one of their faves is out in the wild like this?! [break][break]

but from the growing murmurs and pointed glances around them, momo figures she's made nothing short of a scene by acknowledge julie out in the open like this. "oh, um, hehe...i guess i got ahead of myself there, sorry!"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ :3c [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
Pretty & Pink
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 3:07:49 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

julie never gets used to this: the... gushing over her. not that it's a bad thing! the genuine admiration momo showcases actually warms her heart and has her feeling quite shy. it's just that what julie was used to was being fawned over with superficial compliments with double meaning meant to insult or win favor. fingers tuck strands of hair behind her ear and julie laughs gently, head ducking with a soft smile. momo sakai, huh? she'd have to remember that after this meeting. [break][break]

"it's nice to meet you, momo! i'm glad i can help you, in some sort of way." it was for things like this that julie exposed herself to the world. a connection with a stranger! how lovely. her small fragile heart soars, and while the grins she wears are picturesque, the one she offers momo is genuine. to an onlooker, and even to momo herself, there wouldn't be much difference, but julie realizes it. the ever sharp observance to her gaze softens, and she feels so silly for allowing herself to be comfortable with a girl she had barely met. [break][break]

of course, the turmoil never makes itself known, and with the buzzing around them, julie takes it as an opportunity to distract herself. it's always easier to do that, and how simple can it be when she can drown in momo's excitement? smiling, julie stands from her seat, gently taking momo by the wrist and beckoning her sylveon to follow. she grabs her drink (even raising it to her cheek and posing for those that had whipped their phones out) and guides momo out of the cafe and onto the streets of lilycove. [break][break]

breathing in deeply, she lets out a breath, looking down at momo with a lopsided smile. "sorry for dragging you out of there without asking," comes the apology, tucking her drink between her side and arm, patting momo's hand before releasing her. "i don't know many coordinators, so i guess i got a little excited myself." but then she shakes her head, laughing. "no, sorry, that's a lie. i just got so happy! me? an inspiration? i don't look it, but i can get quite shy, you know." she fans herself lightly, her playful nature masking just how moved she had become. [break][break]

she hums thoughtfully, surveying their surroundings. well! they had both been interrupted in their relaxation time so... now what? "hm. say, momo? how familiar are you with lilycove?" if momo were a fan, she'd definitely know what julie was getting at. she probably wouldn't record it for now, but it'd be nice to take a walk around the city! [break][break]

+ [break]
+ SLAMS MY FACE AGAINST THE TABLE I LOVE MOMO

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
176 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Pretty & Pink
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 1:00:28 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

momo sakai would've been thrilled to bits for only a second longer with julie solette—not to mention the ways she'd imagine sneaking in a chance for an autograph, or how she'd squeeze in a moment to say goodbye when julie inevitably leaves the cafe and looks for solitude elsewhere. [break][break]

so imagine, really i~ma~gine momo's surprise when not only does julie continue the conversation...but she...continues the conversation...outside. [break][break]

the young coordinator blinks owlishly at first, but nods along when she realizes what julie is trying to do. "it's so nice to meet you too! wowzers!" there's no use trying to hide any of her sincere emotions, including disbelief that any of this is still happening. then julie does something even more incredible by grabbing momo's hand, gently leading her and her pokemon out of the cafe, so smooth and easy (even when an interested fan or two stops to takes pictures, julie poses at just the right time) like it's no trouble at all. soon enough, the air of lilycove city greets them, while the excited murmurs fade out as they walk further and further from the cafe. [break][break]

momo sips her drink a little bit, and then giggles when silque cozies up against her leg while walking. the sylveon is careful not to brush up too much against julie, in turn, although she still glances sweetly at the vlogger, anyway, sensing a buzz of positive energy between her and her trainer. even when julie inevitably lets go of momo's hand, the girl isn't disappointed. she's practically reeling when she says, "oh no, that's okay! this works for me just fine! sorry that i interrupted your cozy cafe time!" but she smiles, anyway, clearly happy with this result and a chance to talk to julie some more. [break][break]

the next thing that julie says takes momo by surprise, however. "oh my gosh, really? wow, that's so relatable! i mean, me seriously, me too, i get that!" momo definitely doesn't look it, but she has rare instances of shyness herself, though perhaps that could be said of everyone. sometimes the coordinator wishes she didn't have such vulnerable moments in her life, but that gnawing negativity can be easily replaced with a smile, or with something amazing, instead. [break][break]

like in this instance, julie solette! momo had feared that past the initial greeting, she wouldn't be able to say anything coherent to the other, but as they're walking and talking, all the words fall into place, neat as pins. "but like, even back in the cafe, you timed that picture perfectly...you have the special camera gaze!" it's a skill that takes lots of practice, so much so that not even momo could count herself among the experts. after all, it takes a certain amount of observation and timing, parts of being a public figure that momo has still yet to master. [break][break]

she ponders this for some time, glancing around the city together with julie, the two of them taking in the sights. lilycove has a lovely mix of modern and traditional designs, from the towering department stores and sleek white business buildings to the cozy residential homes, with colorful roofs and sea-salt-stained stucco, windchimes and laundry lines fluttering with the breeze. [break][break]

yet momo admits that she could stand to be more familiar with her current city of residence, as most of her knowledge and comfort is found in the contest hall and surrounding areas, rather than the commercial district they're in. but she knows all the popular hangout spots, plus a couple of more obscure spots, too. all in all the right amount of knowledge to work with someone whose specialty is taking videos and traveling places! [break][break]

someone like... "oh, oh!" the realization sits heavy on her, and momo smiles brightly to obscure the fact that it's getting hard to breathe. thankfully, her next words come out normal, despite everything being a bright and flashy mess inside of her mind and heart right now. "i'm really familiar with it! actually, i live here!" and for the first time, she's grateful that that's the case. "i could show you all the cool spots and stuff! there's some really pretty sights, too, and i think you'd like them so so much!" all the while, her heart threatens to leap out of her little chest, excited with thoughts like: is julie going to record, like soon? or even today? while i'm near her? but if not, then she just wants to hang out, anyway? i'd so ask her to pinch me if that wasn't such a weird thing to ask someone in the first place!! [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ SCREAMING AND CRYING AND THRASHING WHEN I SAY I LOVE JULIE TOO... [break]
+ our gorls ): [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights