6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
SECRET: kaz & kyle
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 10:44:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the misconceptions are welcome. he supposed he doesn't really look like a kid from the streets from where he is now.

a whistle from kyle alerts his pokemon on what to do as soon as they both see pokemon sent out. a z-move from the granbull accompanies the lycanroc's roar in preventing the other grunts from using their pokemon in the skirmish.

GRANBULL: GRIM GROWL - kyle lopez[break]
FAIRY-TYPE[break]
granbull growls eerily, forcing its targets to flee or return to their pokeballs. a curse is placed to those that take their place.

the rush he does towards the rocket grunts was a fake out. instead of attacking them with his weapon, he instead throws the knife up, breaking one of the light bulbs that illuminate the place.

the destruction was enough to take their attention for a moment, giving kyle the opportunity to sweep his legs underneath them and get them off their feet. at the end of the misdirection, the knife clinks on the cafeteria tiles as it lands with the shattered glass.

"i played dirty in those fights," he confesses to kazimir as he races for his knife. "there's no way i'm an actual fighter like you."

there's a hint of joy in his tone that reeks of nostalgic reminiscence.

80 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
20 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 10:36:38 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

As Kyle pulled his little knife trick both Kazimir and the grunt he had in a headlock watched the display the champ did. Both of them let out an impressed whistle before Kaz squeezed the poor man's throat enough to knock them out. "Ok but, that was a little cool. Even I can't do something like that."

That's when he spots them, a grunt with their own knife coming down on Kyle as he reached for his. Tightly gripping the body he was holding Kaz threw it at the incoming grunt knocking him over. "Aren't you and Noah a thing? Does he not teach you any fighting moves or something?" Despite the fancy knife trick he did it was hard to imagine Kyle didn't know self defense. Or maybe Kaz just watched too many action movies lately.

MP: 10 [post]
MP TOTAL: 140 MP

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 5:46:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he turns and sees two grunts toppled over each other. kazimir appears in his sights when he goes and looks for the source of their mishaps.

he would thank him, but he asked a question first.

"actual martial arts? not really." he rushes towards kazimir in full sprint. "i just copy the cool stuff i've seen on the screen."

he leaps and drop kicks one of the grunts approaching kazimir, landing on the ground on his back.

"fuck!" he shouts. "i didn't think this would hurt like this!"

90 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
30 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 7:54:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Oh my god you're one of those guys." His face is nothing but shock at the revelation. The Top Champion of Hoenn, Avatar of a legendary bird, dog sitter of three ancient beasts, was some guy who just copied whatever he saw on t.v. Kaz couldn't tell if it was respect for Kyle or the position that was going down the drain. Ok maybe that was a bit harsh because seeing him fall on his back after drop kicking a grunt and suddenly feel the pain of it all put a smug grin on Kaz's face.

"And that's why they say don't try these stunts at home. Don't worry after this I'll take ya to the gym, build up that tolerance of yours." Reaching down he grabbed Kyle by the wrist and helped him back onto his feet while his Lycanroc took the rest of the on coming grunts, summoning a wall of stone edges to block off ones from coming from within deeper in the complex.

"Starting to think this might be a bust. What say we skedaddle before you sprain yourself trying to suplex someone." That grin was still on his face despite the genuine concern in his voice.

MP: 10 [post]
MP TOTAL: 150 MP

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 10:32:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"nooo~!" he whines. "do you know how much pain i go through already just to keep up with noah's workout regimen?"

kyle takes kazimir's hand and pulls himself up. he would rather keep brawling, but he sees his granbull get overwhelmed and downed in the corner of his eye.

"fine," he concedes as he recalls his fainted pokemon. "but we're going out with a bang!"

he takes his manectric out of its ball in exchange. the knife, which acts as his mega accessory, shines as it activates a mega evolution.

"discharge!"

it doubles as a flash bang, as well as an actual bomb. it should give both him and kazimir a chance to skeedaddle.

100 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
40 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL 680 MP

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 22:31:49 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

If only the champ was more like this maybe Kaz would come hang out at his place a bit more. Y'know excusing all the dogs he probably has running around his home. He loved dogs but Kyle took it to a whole new level sometimes when he hears about how many he has. Seriously the number keeps changing he hears.

"And I'll get our ticket outta here, Hachi! Grab on!" He hooked his arm around Kyle's and the Lycanroc bit down on the Manetric's tail as it got into the equivalent of a runner's position for dogs. Then it shot off with an Accelrock dashing around grunts that came into the halls and hauling three large bodies around with it as they made their exit.

MP: 410 [post + mission complete + mission "loss"]
MP TOTAL: 560 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 3:26:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: