⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
wings of the firebird [m/mika]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 20:57:14 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe definitely preferred to get larger tattoos done in one go rather than multiple sessions, so 's willingness to get such a large back piece done all in the span of one night was a relief, to say the least. After all the introductory sincerities, food and drinks provided, and a few breaks here and there, the two were almost finished with the beautiful wings of Talonflame she wished to have commissioned; it was on her back, spanning downwards with flames flickering all the way down to her latissimus dorsi muscle. Etching the tip of the tattoo gun into the skin of her back, whirring with the ink gathered at the needle, all that was left was the shading of the flames.[break][break]

"Damn, it's getting pretty late, Mika." He smiled, shooting a glance at the depths of the night that outstretched into the mountain view of the glass windows and the clock that rested next to them. It was nearing 3:30 in the morning on this still night, but he was determined to get it all done in one go- they were so close! "Let's take a final break, is that alright with you? It's looking amazing, let me wheel over the mirror to get you a peek before we make it downstairs."[break][break]

Getting up from the chair that rested next to the cushioned table she had been resting on during the process, wrapped in sanitary saran, Aloe was quick to take off his gloves and throw them in the trash. If only there was an easier way to make sure everything was clean in this form of art without the use of such waste of latex and plastic- but business was business. Unlit cigarette resting behind his ear, he rolled a decadent black and gold mirror on wheels over to the edge of the seat accompanied by a soft towel if she wished to cover her front during the leisure period.[break][break]

Raising his hand to catch the floating Chingling, which appeared excited due to the almost finished results, he held her gently within his palms. "How are you liking it? I can go darker on the shading if you prefer, your call. All that's left is the shading of the flames and any minor tweaks you'd like." Aloe twirled his longer white strands within his lanky fingertips, curious if she wanted the tattoo to go even darker. It looked pretty well-shaded, to begin with, but it was her call.

[break][break]

NOTES

- outfit | mission: all nighter

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 7:06:47 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

just a few years ago, if you asked mika nakayama if they ever anticipated getting a tattoo in their life, much less a large detailed one on their back, the answer would be a flat-out no. [break][break]

but life had a way of surpising you and changing the course you thought was set in stone. mika saw and experienced plenty of things over hte years, her coward's heart burning bright with the desire for freedom — with an understanding that liberation can be as painful as it is sweet. her talonflame's reckless behavior always seemed troublesome, but now it was also seen as admirable, and the inspiration behind this venture to begin with. burning and flying in the same movement, the freedom that came with pain, a firebird reviving itself among the ashes of yesterday. [break][break]

mika was so unsure, but the entire process with aloe had gone by swimmingly so far. despite it being her first tattoo, she handled the pain well, and agreed to stay for a longer session so everything would be knocked out at once. she didn't expect such immaculate service, between aloe's artistic visionary to the refreshments during break times! but as the sky darkened outside, mika knew they were burning the midnight fuel. part of her was grateful but also embarrassed, as though she was somehow making this more difficult for aloe to begin with. [break][break]

"a break sounds good, actually." she carefully held the towel closer to herself, eyes following aloe's figure as he brought out a mirror for her to observe the results so far. "o-oh my goodness. it's so beautiful, so lovely, it's so much more than i ever imagined...!" she could hardly believe that it was her body wearing that tattoo! it seemed absolutely perfect already, but darker shading on the flames could make this beyond perfect, if such a thing existed. [break][break]

"i think darker shading would work amazingly. other than that it's perfect." she smiled gently, endeared by the tattoo artist and their chingling. what a surprisingly harmonic duo! "thank you, aloe."

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

mission: all nighter

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#596DB3;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 22:47:39 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

The levitating golden bell pokemon chimed in delight when Mika expressed her likes of the design, followed by a delicate clap and a smile manifesting across Aloe's cheeks. "You're sweet, I'm quite glad that you're fond of it." He said softly, washing his hands in one of the countertop sinks so everything would be clean and sanitized before making their way downstairs. "Of course. I'll go darker when we get back to it then!" Taking that mental note of what was to be done, he agreed when he took a second look in the mirror that he should definitely go a bit darker. It would heal better too.[break][break]

Attempting to guide Mika down the stairs into the lobby of the studio, adorned in brilliant monochromatic stone statues and golden decorations, he was quick to shut the door to the top when they exited. There would be a backless seat for the girl to rest on, as it would hurt really damn bad to rest on the fresh ink. Aloe's heeled boots clicked down the stairs and led him to a button on the wall that he would press, and with that, the tinted windowpanes released and sulked down to open the facility up to the mountainside winds of the night.[break][break]

He felt it would be courteous for both his client and sanitary reasons, being that he wanted to smoke his cigarette. "So you said you're a ranger.. what's it like? I keep seeing rangers pop up on tinder, have any caught your eye?" Aloe chuckled, stretching out on the opposing couch and laying on his back. An opposing cigarette and lighter rested on the other side of the table between them, matching the one that he was using to spark up and inhale, ready for if she wanted to snag it up. But there was no harm in saying no, including if she didn't wish to indulge in the canned wine in the mini-fridge near them he previously told her she could take refreshments from.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 9:29:36 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

she smiled warmly, happy that everything was going along so well. and as they moved back downstairs, the ranger spared a quiet hello to aloe's chingling, the bell pokemon's brightness and energy quite refreshing, all things considered! and just as mika was going to say something clumsy in an attempt to fill the silence, aloe pressed a button against the wall, and revealed the stunning night sky past the windows, a cool breeze coming in from the outside. [break][break]

"oh, wow." was all mika said in response, taken in by the sight. it took her a moment to realize that aloe had prepared a backless chair for her to sit on, and she hurried over to it after a while, thankful for the chance to rest. "with a view like that, i'm surprised you're not stuck here 24/7." her attempt at small talk, just a wayward comment followed up by a tiny chuckle. they were being honest, though. it was the beauty of nature that made it so easy for them to be a ranger, to spend hours lost in that night sky. [break][break]

instead, they were resting together, cigarette smoke filtering out through the window, the smell sardonic but not unwelcome. mika themself didn't smoke, but they did have the occasional drink here and there. so while aloe unwinded on the couch, mika helped themself to some of the wine from the refreshment fridge. she didn't mind that it was the canned kind, and took a few sips comfortably before responding to the tattoo artist's inquiry. [break][break]

it took everything in her not to spit-take right then and there. "well," she began with a laugh, "being a ranger is kind of like being a travel doctor. always on call, always ready for the next big thing. lots of nature, which if you like that kind of thing, can be nice." needless to say that she was an active person who loved nature, so it was the ideal job for someone like her. but as for any rangers who had caught her eye... "if you can believe it, i've actually been on a few dates with fellow rangers before. nothing's really worked out, though." [break][break]

it was more like, mika didn't find the spark with anyone the way she had done with her ex. normally, talk about her previous relationship was difficult to get out of her, but something about this atmosphere tonight made her feel comfortable — like she could tell aloe just about anything, right now, and it would be sacred if only for a moment. as long as she didn't give away too much. "my ex, she and i...oh, where do i even begin?" she shook her head, a bit embarrassed by how honest she'd been, trailing off due to uncertainty. she was never good at starting conversation or keeping it when it mattered, so maybe aloe could help her out a bit...? [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 21:04:14 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Tucking the cigarette in between his lips and sparking it with his lighter, he took a long drag, the smoke fluttering out to meet the mountainside. "I know, right? Though if I'm being honest, I've been being quite reclusive as of late, so I have been stuck here 24/7." Aloe chuckled, outstretching his arms and letting out a tired yawn. He was comfortable sitting here with Mika on their little break from sprawling the canvas, with most of his clients he wouldn't have dreamed of even possibly feeling sleepy. But as their conversation unfolded and the ash flew out the window, he felt he was getting the energy he needed to continue.[break][break]

"I see, an occupation like that must make it difficult to balance relationships.. but I get it, always being on call for one's passion, I'd say it's worth it," He smiled, tapping his wiry fingers on the side of the overjoyed Chingling to make little chime sounds, ".. fuck love anyway, right?" There was a bit of a bitter feeling when he thought of all the lovers he had indulged back home, prompting his somewhat sarcastic statement. But all of his relationships ended quite badly, whether it was at the hands of another or by the bubbling toxicity of what he believed to be their selfishness.[break][break]

He noticed that she was struggling a bit with letting out the tea regarding her ex, uncertain, and damn had he been there before. "Felt! Arceus, it's quite amusing how so many struggle to talk about their past lovers.. myself included, once," Aloe took another brief drag of his cigarette, invigorated by the nicotine, ".. if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure your dynamic with yours was much more tame than my dynamic with mine. He was sweet, but greedy nevertheless.. and that greed landed him in a prison cell in Unova, a life sentence." Though he felt quite strongly about how that relationship had faded, it had been so long that he'd already processed it all he needed to. And he found solace in joking about it, as after all, that's what the man would have wanted him to do, laugh about it all.[break][break]

But he missed that sweetness, even through that avarice.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 9:41:18 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

somehow, mika felt like she could relate to aloe's words just then. it was far too easy for her to fall into solitude, choosing herself and nature over other people if given the chance. maybe that was why the ranger life suited her — it was a promise that she wouldn't be alone forever, even if she'd been the one to self-isolate first. it was a guarantee that someone, somewhere, out there, needed her, and not even the sagely mika could pretend to be above that kind of attention and care. [break][break]

she just laughed quietly, taking another swig of her drink while doing so. she wasn't looking to get stone-drunk (though maybe with someone like aloe, the experience would be interesting rather than dreadful), but the alcohol certainly settled some nervousness in her, and made it easier to talk about certain people in a casual capacity. [break][break]

...fuck love, anyway, right? there was more bitter than sweet in aloe's voice, and mika blinked slowly at him, as though trying to see the emotion from the words. as though trying to find the blood behind the scars in his words. instead, she found a strangely compassionate gaze, and her amber irises flitted away, too burned by the shared eye contact. "...it wasn't all bad," she admitted quietly, swirling the wine around in its glass. "but, oh, you're right. i don't think my past relationship can compete with that." there was some borrowed charm and lightheartedness in their words, a doppleganger's affectation from the charismatic tattoo artist before her, a reflection of the friendly goodwill that came between airing out grievances with another person. tit for tat, and all that. [break][break]

"sorry that happened to you, both of you. i don't think things ever got that bad between my ex and i. it was more like... we slowly started drifting apart." mika's voice was rueful, the fire in her eyes smoldering low with the smokes of regret. "it couldn't be helped, though. after our first several months together, she had to go back to her home region. kalos." mika remembered it like it was yesterday (and truth be told, it was difficult for her to accept that it wasn't as recent as her heart made her think it was). "and i was born and raised here. then...well, everything happened. made it hard to stay in contact." it was at this point that mika realized she was too many glasses in, but there was no going back now. [break][break]

trying to lighten the mood, they shrugged their shoulders, and looked out the window as they said, "and i'm the one who broke it off, too. i mean, what else could i have done? everyone who'd been in hoenn at the time didn't know how things would turn out, so..." the words sounded selfish as they left mika's mouth, her shame more bittersweet than the wine going through her. she sighed loudly. "oh, um, and i...i didn't mean to go on for that long..." [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 19:57:39 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elbow met with the skirt enveloping his knees, Aloe listened with intent, soaking up all the words that had vacated Mika's lips. With her expression of charm granted by the wine he chuckled at the inability of their previous loveships being able to compete with one another, but how could they, when relationships were uniquely woven between each person in the land? Flicking the ash of his cigarette out the window once more, he twirled his finger around a golden chime draped from his earlobe.[break][break]

"Lovers torn apart by war and splits of the regions.. it's a shame, nobody should have to go through such things," he said softly, letting out an empathetic sigh of oof, ".. though everything happens for a reason, at least, that's what some people try to live by. We get to grow from situations like those, I'd say I have from mine. Even if we were the heartbreakers." Their stories were alike even within their vast differences, just as so many relationships were professed to be; both those that ended it, having been divided by landlock and the locks lining cell walls.[break][break]

Aloe put out his cigarette and did a big stretch, releasing the Chingling to gracefully fly about the room. "Do you still love her?" He asked with fascination, a hint of pain in his ceruleans. Perhaps he was not alone in that fact, as he was still madly in love with the person deemed to be his ex-boyfriend, the one tucked away behind walls.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 19:35:13 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

aloe had listened so intently, mika's cheeks felt warm, shaded with embarrassment. it was only natural, though. she hadn't even voiced these thoughts of hers to her own self, let alone another person. now more than ever, though, she appreciated aloe's cooperation, and how he didn't seem to judge even when mika waxed all sorts of poetic about her ex-girlfriend. [break][break]

"yeah, you've got a point. that's how life is sometimes, right?" like ships passing in the night, or twin flames that go out at different times, love was ever-fickle, always changing. "the funny thing is, i've run into her a few times. looks like she's back in hoenn for some time." it sounded like an admission, in a way: i still think about her all the time. [break][break]

as for whether mika still loved ... "...i could say that i didn't love her anymore, but i think that would be a lie. maybe." her cheeks were fully flushed red, now, whether due to the wine or her heart's sincerity in a vulnerable moment. regardless, she'd stop drinking, stretch her limbs a bit, and get ready for the tattoo to resume. [break][break]

they said, "it's more like i can't imagine not loving her, even if we're not together. we were good friends, still are, i'd like to think. things are just... different, y'know?" mika looked a bit uncomfortable now, as if she was trying to banish her pure honesty from before. "u-um, i think that's enough wine for me tonight, haha." [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 2:05:10 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe had been able to pick up on such eccentric confirmations that Mika indeed thought of her all the time, as did he when it came to such a soul as Ivy's. Though the loss that came with the ceasing of their relationships brought different emotional reactions, or so he presumed; the ranger seemed to still be in high spirits and able to maintain a friendship with them, but the tattoo artist? All he could feel was bitterness and resentment for the one he once loved, the one he still loved, delicately woven with a wish that the past would not have been so cruel in splitting them apart. It was all Ivy's fault that the two had split, due to his reckless endeavors.[break][break]

He was jealous that his client did not have to face such things, but it was an indicator of how vastly different their lives were and are. But he wished not to dwell on such things when such an innocent chit-chat was going so well, hiding the ticking of his mind with cigarette smoke. "Love doesn't fade easily, and that's okay," he said softly, forcing a smile with sly nature, ".. and if it ever rekindles or not, I have no doubts you'll find happiness in whatever happens." It wasn't like she was asking for advice, so he wouldn't be one to give it. But what advice could he ever give, as he was now love-starved, touch-starved, longing to feel the love he once felt in the bitterness that now prospered? And it didn't help he was quite tired, yawning every few moments.[break][break]

"Shall we get back to the Talonflame's flames?" He spoke as he stood, putting his cigarette into the ashtray before him. It felt quite ironic now, as the only thing that was left in her tattoo was the flickering blaze that poured outward from the wings. Just like the dreamy desire for love that burned inside of him, the only thing left from back home; and no matter how much he wished the flame would stifle, it continued to burn, yearning. The one thing he'd never wish to share with another, as it was ultimately uncomfortable, threatening how he wished to carry himself and present himself to the world.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 9:15:28 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

he was too good of a listener. there'd hardly been time to process his wise words when mika had been hit with the realization that she went on for much longer than she should've, delaying the last phase of the tattoo process considerably so. "thank you, aloe. that's very kind of you to say. i hope the same for yourself of course." it seemed that mika still held onto a hopeful shard of the past, while aloe was in a much different place with his past love. that's what made love amazing though, right? it united everyone in its feelings, in the throes of passion, and connected hearts across the globe. [break][break]

if not for love, mika would never have stepped foot in this place to begin with. love had felt like a burden at times, but that burden was always self-imposed. no, for mika, love had set her free and this tattoo was a symbol of that. wherever she'd take wing and soar next, she hoped to do so knowing that endless skies await her. [break][break]

that maybe, not all hope was lost. perhaps their newfound courage was of the liquid kind, but mika didn't mind. these were all just precious moments in time she'd gather in her hands, and hold close to her own heart. [break][break]

the rest of the night with aloe eon, however, went like this: [break][break]

beautiful flames, flickering off the wings' edges, enveloped in the plumage itself — as bright as a fire stone against mika's skin. and when the last of the night gave way into late dusk, early dawn, mika's tattoo was finished, and she thanked aloe a thousand times over for his hard work, throwing in a bigger tip on top of the already paid sum for tonight's session. [break][break]

love having been both her liberator and her connector, crossing her path with another's, leading her home like a guiding light in the dark. [break][break]

her back like a painted mural, a beautiful depiction for all the world to see — the wings of the firebird.[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 1:16:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: