rumbling mayhem

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 17:42:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
How was it that he just kept finding himself in cave situations? This time around, he was required to help watch some miners while they looked for more minerals. Berkeley thought them sort of greedy, but then again, he wasn't exactly there to direct moral compasses. He was their to protect miners... though perhaps correcting their moral compass would warrent them protected?

Either way, Berkeley wouldn't be doing so alone. He had been assigned somebody, through a work service, that would help him in protecting the miners. It wasn't a fellow ranger - which was honestly just fine with him - but instead, a new face! At least, the name was new to him.

That was enough to excite him. So, a small form of excitement bubbled into his chest as he bounced from heel to toe, waiting at the entrance of the cave for his fellow protection detail buddy to arrive so that they could all head in and relieve the night shift.

mission
@bryony

[newclass=.berk] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.berk b]color:#4D72A0;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.berk i]color:#4D72A0;[/newclass][newclass=.berk a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 18:04:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep2"]
[attr="class","mareep2-pokemon"]

[attr="class","mareep2-wrapper"]
[attr="class","mareep2-post"]

Bryony loathes the idea of going into a cave, especially at night, especially with a stranger, but she also hates saying no and so these sort of situations are bound to happen. She shows up a few minutes late, distracted by something or another on her way here. That's always been a bad habit of hers.

[break][break]

When she finally arrives, the man's excitement pummels into her with all the force of a wrecking ball. She freezes in place the very second their eyes meet and then just as quickly tears her gaze away. Bryony lifts a hand to her mouth, fingers pressing to her lips.

[break][break]

"I'm late. I didn't mean to be," she murmurs, approaching with more caution.

[attr="class","mareep2-tagged"]@berke

[attr="class","mareep2-lyrics"]
these infinite possibilities lost stars black holes

[newclass=.mareep2] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-tagged a] color: #777!important; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #dea02c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-lyrics i] color: #dea02c; font-style: normal; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2019 13:46:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
"Not to worry!" Berkeley immeidately dismisses her embarrassment, if that's what one called it, before moving out of the way of the entrance and giving her a welcoming smile. "These things happen, don't they?"

He twisted then, fully expecting her to get over her embarrassment now that he'd extended the olive branch. That's what the other rangers called the gesture, he was pretty sure. Or maybe he misunderstood that social lesson as well... oops.

"C'mon let's clear the place for the miners." That's what they were hired for, after all. Clear the place of wildlife and help the miners get situated. By then, the other detail should be there to relieve them.

@bryony

[newclass=.berk] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.berk b]color:#4D72A0;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.berk i]color:#4D72A0;[/newclass][newclass=.berk a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2019 22:32:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep2"]

The man's friendliness eases her nerves. She gives a small nod and moves to follow after him, one hand moving to the pokebelt below her waist. She passes her fingers over each ball before finally she picks one. "I'm Bryony," she murmurs, voice threatening to be swallowed by the cave. Her swablu appears and it chirps in excitement, floating through the air. Zuzu lands on the man's head.

[newclass=.mareep2] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-tagged a] color: #777!important; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #dea02c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep2-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 16:49:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
Berke couldn't help but smile and nearly whimper at the sight of a Swablu. He loved them! Altiria's as well! "Oh! You've a Swablu!"

Suddenly, Berke held up his hand to stop himself, verbally not physically - they had a job to do after all. "Excuse me," he circled his fingers in front of himself like a wheel. "Backtrack."

A friendly smile was given as he looked to Bryony. "My name is Berkeley. Typically I'm called Berke or Rhodes-- that's my last name." What a scatterbrain, not that he noticed his own fault.

"You've a very cute Swalbu. Seems very content that you're the one who partners with them as well. Boy or girl?" He was bad at deciphering genders.

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 0:42:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep2"]

Berkeley has a friendliness about him, a way of talking and moving, that puts Bryony at ease. In some ways, he reminds her of - kind and open hearted, talking without much filter, hands moving too much.

[break][break]

"Girl. Her name is Zuzu," Bryony answers. She considers what she should call Berkeley by as she follows after. Berke seemed too personal for two strangers who had just met. Rhodes felt too formal and she hadn't even given him her own last name. It left Berkeley - which was obvious from the start, but Bryony had a habit of overthinking everything.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 23:00:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a seismitoad

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - poison touch[break]
acid / stomping tantrum / drain punch / hyper voice /[break]muddy water

A DEMANDING CROAK alerts the two trainers to the incoming threat. a seismitoad, gargantuan specimen much larger than its average counterparts, leaps forth from the darkness. before it lands, it fires a paralyzing liquid from the bulbous glands on its head, hoping to paralyze the swablu for a snack. as it lands, the whole cave quakes. should the liquid strike any of your limbs, you'd find them slowly numbing into limp noodles.[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@berke & @bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 2:44:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
Berkeley couldn't help how he tensed and stopped his pursuit into the cave when he heard something. It was only after the Swablu was hit that Berkeley realized what had happened and immediately he was pulling himself up and away from the liquid, getting onto a higher rock formation to keep out of the ooze.

"What the--" the giant Seismitoad had Berke's eyes bulging a bit out of his skull. "Of all the rotten luck--" He looked back down at Zuzu, immediately concerned. "Is she going to be alright?!"

As he asked, he sent out his Espeon. He was sure to keep her close, even moving to scoop the eeveelution up into his arms. She used a Psychic wave of energy to pick that big bitch of a toad up and slam it into the cave wall, the rocks crumbling down on top of it. Espeon used her Future Sight to begin getting the upper hand of the battle.

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 11:22:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep2"]

Zuzu makes a sharp sounding noise as the liquid soaks into its cotton like wings and Bryony turns, using her cape to prevent the poison from touching her. Zuzu lands with a small thunk on the ground and continues to chirp in distress - or perhaps annoyance. Bryony immediately goes for her Swablu but she doesn't touch it. Not yet. She smooths her fingers over the top of its head, cooing to try and offer it comfort.
[break][break]
"She'll be okay," she assures, positioning herself between the small bird and the seismitoad. In a matter of seconds, Zuzu flutters her wings and regains herself. Natural Cure rids her of the paralysis.
[break][break]
While Berkeley brings out his own Pokemon, Bryony scoops Zuzu into her arms and turns to face the fight. She swallows, heart an erratic pulse within her chest.
[break][break]
At her hip, she grabs a Pokeball. In a flash of light, her jangmo-o appears. Mochi doesn't wait for a command. She charges forward, head bowed, and Headbutts the Seismitoad in the gut. The frog like creature grunts, taking a step or two back. It curls a hand into a fist and swings it forward, knocking Mochi into the cavern wall.
[break][break]
The cave shudders.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 15:37:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
Espeon takes the moment of distraction to send out an array of stars at the Seismitoad, a Swift making contact with the giant blue frog. Horribly offended at the assualt, the toad turns her attention toward the purple psychic type.

Berkeley tosses out his other eeveelution, Bronn. "Confuse Ray!"

The Umbreon's eyes glow, rings glowing as well, mouth agape as it concentrates on confusing the large toad. It's distracted by Berkeley's eeveelutions and namely the enchanting way that Umbreon is looking at her. Perfect for a strike, which Berkeley is confident Bryony will take.

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 11:21:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep2"]

Bryony doesn't take the opportunity, instead turning her attention to Mochi as the jangmo-o pushes herself to her feet and regains her balance. She shakes her head then looks back to the Seismitoad.

[break][break]

"Mochi - use protect," Bryony calls. The jangmo-o spares her a look before bracing herself. A transparent shield forms appear the small dragon. "Headbutt!"

[break][break]

By now, the Seismitoad is regaining herself, albeit in a dazed sort of way that leaves the world spinning. She sees the jangmo-o charging and turns to hit it, but confusion renders her head a near drunken mess and her fist misses Mochi, entire body tilting into the attack. Mochi smashes into the opposite cavern wall.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 18:56:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
"That's enough of that." Berke narrowed his eyes, straightening his back and rolling his shoulders in an attempt to square up. The poor little dragon-- but that's when Espeon's Future Sight finally takes effect. The attack smashes into the Seismitoad, who was so confused she could barely keep her balance.

That gave Bronn enough of an opening for his Feint Attack, knocking the Seismitoad off balance and over. Berke whipped out a Pokéball, tossing it at the giant toad in an attempt to capture and calm the creature. It wasn't every day he used them, being that Inari was always lecturing him to make friends not pets.

Well, it was either capture the enraged beast or harm it, so he figured Inari would be okay with capture. Maybe. Who knew, he was a pickle of a guy, that @inari.

"You okay?!" Berke popped down, the goop of a mess the toad had made fading into the ground already. "Everyone alright overhere?"

Bronn and Espeon stayed on alert, waiting for the pokéball to give a result before moving.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rumbling mayhem
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 3:55:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
seismitoad

was caught by berke!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - poison touch[break]
acid / stomping tantrum / drain punch / hyper voice /[break]muddy water

[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy, and 1 free evolutionary stone evo (redeem in site shop).

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@berke & @bryony