part of
TAG WITH @shrocs
SHIGURE URUHA
chilling sprinkles (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 9:04:37 GMT
SHIGURE URUHA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

it's not that shigure has a sweet tooth. if anything, he enjoyed desserts a perfectly normal amount. however, he stops by this bakery frequently enough to be somewhat recognized, and the true cause of it is... well, his younger sister figure, . they don't look like it, but shigure is kind to those he cares about (even if it means he's subjected to momo's sugar rushes) and as such, they figured they might as well poke their head in to see what the change in season brings. [break][break]

adjusting their facemask, they glance up from the glass case of cakes and the like to biscotti behind the counter, head tilting. oh, was he staring at the confections for too long? he isn't entirely sure why, but in their visits, the baker tends to sneak glances. with their pursed lips hidden beneath cloth, shigure adjusts their fringe. maybe he had more bad hair days than he realized? also possible one of his pokemon stained his clothes with berry juice and he just didn't notice since he wears dark clothing. uh. awkward.[break][break]

sniffing, he straightens, chin gesturing to the case. "... any of the seasonal ones you'd recommend?" [break][break]

+ [break]
+ just a guy picking out some cupcakes... nothing creepy here teehee... [break]
+ MISSION: RED OR BLUE?

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1ca3e;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
273 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
chilling sprinkles (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 3:18:10 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Cannoli needed the day off. A few more days in this place, and she’d have metamorphosed into an Alcremie or something. He couldn’t remember the last time she went on a date. Still, it took fifteen reviews of the morning to-do list before she left Biscotti to his own devices. Now, all he needed to do was stop the place from burning.

By some strange twist of fate, his shifts and Shigure’s visits rarely coincided. Maybe the shifts didn’t line up right. But today’s opening shift brought them nose to nose. Or, uh, nose-to-glass-to-nose. And it wasn’t like either of them were licking the case—that’d be super weird. Where have I seen him before?

That messy fringe of hair. The golden eyes. Somehow it all felt so familiar. He knew how that hair would feel between his fingers and the way the other boy laughed. He even knew how he messed up lullaby lyrics to get a laugh. But stuff wasn’t quite right. The smile was wrong and the voice too. This guy had the face of his husband. Or, well, boyfriend. The souls though seemed different. It wasn’t like he could ask either. It’d make him look like a crackpot. Still, he’d come across as a total creeper if he said that.

So, instead, he kept sneaking glances. Memories of a nonexistent lifetime came flooding back, nearly drowning the labrador boy in the tide. The last brush In this deluge, he struggled to find the right—no, any--words to say. Fortunately, Shigure galloped to the rescue with a question. Suddenly, Biscotti remembered this wasn’t a medieval rotunda. It was the 21st century.

“Seasonal what?” The brunette stammerred. It felt like he was mulling those words for the first time. He blinked. Dropped his gaze to the pastry cabinet. “Oh.” Panicked. “These—uh—these are new.” He gestured to a pair of twin cupcakes on the counter—one with bright blue icing and the other with red. The sprinkles were arranged in a strange pattern.

Had they been there earlier?

A voice whispered: 'Red or blue?'

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #D7262B; background-color: #232323; padding: 1px;font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]