part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
saint bluebell [dd, c]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 22:53:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

how do you feel?

being put together?

warm, she'd said. warm and whole and she'd crawled closer to him in that bath, pressed skin to him like a child fresh out of the womb - eyes closed, nosing into the safety of waiting arms and the falling away of responsibility, nothing but haze and the sound of fizzling water and no real understanding of the way the world works, not anymore, not ever again. 

it hurt. she had not known, until she went to king those days after, not knowing why her feet were taking her where they were - back to that place, his wolfish scowl, bruised knuckles - but un-feeling and un-knowing the scratching at the inside of her walls. 

not realizing that she had not been rewritten. she had been smothered. choked. left in a stagnant, floating state of almost-not-quite-never-quite destruction. spinning always out of reach through a fog until it thinned enough for heartbroken howls and gouged innards to electrify the small, lizard part of her brain that transcribed the best way it could and whispered, softly, gently, run.

she shivers. 

her arm shakes, but ana takes her gently and reminds her that she is in her body and that her body is her own. 

these decisions are her own. 

"you will walk the path i have meticulously set for you. whether you recognize or appreciate that is of no consequence."

are they?

early dawn shadows arc over the table, over their hands, and freya stares into those dark worlds where gaps still linger and every fiber of her being is telling her to draw away, to create those black holes and send them spinning, but instead she wiggles her fingers. 

she closes the gaps and the underside of her hand is pink from the pressure.

"a handshake usually seals a deal, right?" she says and notices how itchy her face is. she mops at it with her other hand, gives the one clenching ana's - the one held by ana's - a pulse before relaxing, but she lingers still, savoring for another selfish second the wondrous joy it is to be held.

"work for me. feed the dragons. stand by my side. and maybe, every once in a while, get me a coffee."
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
saint bluebell [dd, c]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 14:27:21 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Freya goes somewhere. Somewhere she can’t follow. She tilts her head and waits, knowing she’ll find her way back, in her own time. She’s all too familiar with the gaps and dark spaces. They’re hidden, like pitfall traps, waiting for you to trip the wrong line, think the wrong thought, and then they suck you in a little bit.

wecanneverwecanneverbefriendsagainfriendsagain.

“Usually,” she confirms, when Freya is (mostly) herself again. As they part and go back to themselves, she rolls up the sleeve on her metal arm and curls her fingers into a fist, watching the servos shift with appreciation. Now she could get back to work replacing the rest of these outdated limbs.

“I’m all yours.”

tiltheearthstartstocrumbleandtheheavensrollaway

“How’s about breakfast? When was the last time you ate something that wasn’t 8.5% alcohol by volume?”

notes
when things got tough i’d roll a joke along the ground and we’d both follow it.
(the mission is 'hush')

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
saint bluebell [dd, c]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 4:09:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven