Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
willy wonka over lilycove [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 21:52:12 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

It's October. It's the time of year where all the spookies come out, and Halloween is right on the edge! Everyone is excited, pelting candy and dressing up. And Genny likes the holiday. Unfortunately, being bound in Alola most of her life, the communities were small, and the candy pool was questionable. Sure, there were neighborhoods, but never as much as the shows always made it seem. Sacks upon stacks, upon stacked sacks of candy? Best she could do were small handfuls.[break][break]

She wasn't here to do much trick-or-treating herself though, rather give out the candy on the streets where she can. Kids light up at the idea, and while she sneaks a few goodies for herself, Genny is attempting to volunteer. Lilycove is big![break][break]

"You're welcome!" Genny says to another kid passerby, dressed like a mummy. The kid runs away giggling, and Genny takes a look at the monster candy bars she has to give out. Yeah, it cost her some money, but if it brought a smile to all these kids faces, that was a sacrifice on her paycheck. She made enough to live now.[break][break]

Moving up and down the street, she continues to look like the Good Witch, giving candy to those who approach her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- HALLOWEEN OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Giving out full-sized candy cars here in Lilycove, giving Halloween to all the kids. She gives one to a mummy.[break]
- The good Halloween witch. Look at her. She's so cute.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 4:51:40 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

it reminds julie of home, how people can get so excited over holidays. decorations strewn about and the populace giggling in costumes? nothing can compare to the buzz of a city! of course, julie didn't really partake in the festivities, what with her family being what it was. even halloween parties amongst the rich seemed silly to them. however, here, oceans away from home, julie took full advantage of her newfound freedom. after all, it didn't do for the julie solette to not record the happenings of lilycove when she's in town![break][break]

dressed in a cute frilly dress with a large bow and matching skitty ears and tail, julie hums to herself as she wanders the streets. her rotom phone puts in work by flying around as it does, only pausing every now and then when its owner does. trick or treat! the children exclaim, and when julie reveals nothing to give, she's the subject of many tricks... which really just involves plastering tiny stickers on her face and hands, which isn't really a trick by any means, but it seems to satisfy them. [break][break]

once she waves goodbye to the little tykes, she glances off into the distance, seeing a witch much more prepared for the activities than she was.[break][break]

"i guess it's called 'trick or treating' for a reason," she says as greeting, smiling sheepishly. she gestures to the other's full sized candy bars, the expression on her features nothing less than impressed. "you're giving out candy, right? maybe that's why they think everyone is." there is no malice in her voice, instead she offers a hand. [break][break]

"since you're giving out some of the bigger candies, i'm sure kids have been running over. do you need any help, maybe?"[break][break]

+ [break]
+ GENNY IS LITERALLY SO CUTE

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 1:28:40 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Another candy bar, another happy face. There's just a happiness to the Pumpkin Witch of Lilycove, and with it, she leans down to ruffle their head. So short at four foot eleven, she brightens their days, when-[break][break]

A feminine voice calls out, and Genny's hazel eyes are thrown up towards a girl with two adorable Skitty ears to go with a big frilly dress. What a beautiful outfit! Happy and entranced, she moves up to a full stand now, the kid she had gifted one whole big chocolate bar to running off.[break][break]

"Ah. I'm so sorry! That's not the intention!" She's beside herself. Were people causing this stranger trouble? She had half a mind to pull up her sleeves and-[break][break]

Oh. Volunteer work?![break][break]

That immediately gets her brain going, and she holds out an entire jack-o'lantern filled with more candy bars. All off Genny's own dime, as she grins ear-to-ear. "Absolutely! Here, I want to empty it out before the night is over, if I can!" Seeing kids all have a genuine smile and a good Halloween meant more to Genny than anything else.[break][break]

"My name is Genevieve, but you can call me Genny!" If she wasn't holding the jack-o'lantern full of candy out, she'd hold a hand for a shake!

[break][break]

NOTES

- HALLOWEEN OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Oh no, who has been pranking this poor woman! This catgirl! Fiends, she'll-[break]
- A volunteer to help? WONDERFUL! Genny holds out a whole second lantern of candy she had, and offers her name too. We love girlies in this household!

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 5:26:58 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

her enthusiasm is infectious, julie smiling at the way she absolutely shines. her shoulders shrug and she says: "oh, don't worry. i'm not blaming you!" she gestures to her hands and her cheeks, all decorated with the tiniest little stickers and julie laughs. "kids keep running up to me 'cause i'm all dressed up. i think they thought i was giving out candy too." but then her grins widens as she takes the jack-o-lantern bucket in her hold, raising a peace sign with glee. [break][break]

"and now, thanks to you, i am!" her rotom phone returns to her side, julie nodding in response. it's always good to ask consent! "it's nice to meet you, genny! i'm julie. um! sorry to spring this on you but!" she hops to the side, allowing her phone to take center stage. it waves in all its pink glory (a cute phone matching a cute girl!), julie's smile becoming hopeful.[break][break]

"i'm actually making a vlog for the traditions and what not in hoenn. is it okay if i record you? if not, don't worry about it! i can always edit you out later." everyone in the crowd gets their faces blurred out anyway. what's the harm in adding another to the masses? still, it made better content to have someone to interact with... and is she batting her eyelashes? just a little![break][break]

+ [break]
+ WE ARE BACK IN OCTOBER IN JANUARY BABY!!! they're so cute i love genny

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights