September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:34:31 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Froslass, a pokèmon who thrives in ice cold environments, was unfortunately a resident of the tropical climate that is the Hoenn region. They were Anahel's first and most loyal pokèmon, one that deserved the extra effort of being let out in a place where they would be comfortable.[break][break]

The girl dressed appropriately for the area they were in, wearing a coat, a scarf, and pair of boots that left a sparse trail of footsteps behind her. She looked to her froslass as they contently floated around the icy wasteland. A small smile formed on Ana's face. It was rare to see the girl show such an emotion, as it was only brought out when around her pokèmon.[break][break]

They continued on, enjoying their silent and isolated walk.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Duo Wild Thread

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.anahel]--accent:#16d6f3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anahel]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:42:08 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

as anahel continued down that quiet and snowy path, she would eventually come across a shoddy-looking snowman. and as she passed, that snowman would shift and move and emerging from those lumps of snow was moss, practically blue, in a shirt and shorts and flip-flops as was his norm. teeth chattering, his arms clung close to his sides, he approached anahel quickly. "h-h-hey, you, uh, wouldn't happen to have a-- like, uh-- a fire type? or a jacket? s-socks?" he looked desperate. icicles drooped from his nostrils where his snot had frozen. it wasn't really a pretty sight at all. "i just, i-- i r-really don't wanna consider the only a-alternative..."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class",""]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".moss"]--accent:#fae033; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote b, .moss blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .moss blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .moss blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".moss .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .moss .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .moss .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 3:40:11 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLACEON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FROST BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 4:04:41 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Anahel continued down the path only to stumble upon a snowman. It looked quite haphazardly crafted. The girl did not hesitate to walk passed it, finding little interest or care for it. [break][break]
This was indeed the right call, because just as she took her first steps beyond, a strange man emerged from the structure. He pleaded for a way to remedy to his impending hypothermia, begging for anything that could give him warmth. " . . . " Anahel stared blankly at the freezing man before continuing onward. She had no desire to partake in the antics of a fool.[break][break]
Just as they were making their escape, Froslass's cry could be heard from behind. "Hm?" A wild Glaceon had started to pester Anahel's partner. Froslass did not hesitate to use Crunch on the frozen dog. The girl followed up by throwing a pokèball at the hurt Glaceon, deciding that they would compliment's her Froslass well.

NOTES

Duo Wild Thread

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.anahel]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 15:04:39 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

moss had put his faith in the detached looking stranger -- something that, in hindsight, he should have known better than to do. still, it was all he could do not to collapse then and there. "w-wait! no!! you can't leave me! not with... him-!!" the snowman had conserved what little warmth it could. now moss was out in the frigid wilds, unprotected save for his shorts and his thin t-shirt, faced with a choice of dire importance. he plucked pangoro's pokeball from his pocket and stared pensively at it for a moment.
[break][break]could this be a fate worse than death? moss hesitated... and decided to try his luck with the girl again. "wait up! wait up! hehe-- h-hey, i-i might have been too forward back there. dunno what came over me. i'm moss, nice to meet ya!"
[break][break]"do you have a spare pair of socks i could borrow?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class",""]
[newclass=".moss"]--accent:#fae033; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote b, .moss blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .moss blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .moss blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".moss .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .moss .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .moss .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 23:05:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AVALUGG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SACRED SWORD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE GLACEON!

close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 23:49:54 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

After catching the Glaceon, Anahel continued on. The peaceful walk with Froslass has now been ruined by this blubbering bum following her. They indeed looked freezing, but that was not her problem. How could you be so dumb as to wear beach clothes to this icy wasteland.[break][break]
The man persistently kept trying to engage in conversation, apologizing for being too forward. She maintained silence, until he brought up her socks again.[break][break]
"Pervert," she muttered under her breath. Was this man just idiot or did he have other things in mind by following her.[break][break]
Froslass could be be heard making a ruckus yet again. Anahel stopped and turned to see her picking a fight with an Avalugg. It seemed Froslass was in one of those moods today. The girl wondered if Froslass was just as annoyed as she was.[break][break]
Anahel's partner used crunch once again, before throwing a pokèball at the Avalugg. It wouldn't hurt to build up her reserve of pokèmon.

NOTES

Duo Wild Thread[break]
Catching the Avalugg

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 17:19:35 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

"p-pervert? what?" he just wanted to protect his toes! now he was left behind, and moss stopped following, watching her as she went. he collapsed in the snow, and the biting cold felt like a reflection of his dismal predicament. left behind. abandoned. stranded in a glacial graveyard. he reached his trembling fingers into his pocket and brought the pokeball to his face. "bastard... you're the only one i have left..." a single tear ran dramatically down his cheek and froze before it hit the ground. he released the pangoro.
[break][break]"please, please please bastard, don't leave me--!!" moss practically sobbed and leapt for the freshly summoned panda. his pangoro, bastard, looked down at him with a disgusted expression as moss clung to the fur on his belly. "i'm gonna freeze, bastard, pl-ea-se-!!" the pangoro was not impressed. he put his massive hand across moss' face and began trying to pry him off, but moss clung to him for dear life, begging for mercy.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pangoro"]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 3:32:03 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLALIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AGGRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE AVALUGG!
close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 19:58:28 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The man thankfully stopped following Anahel. Good riddance.[break][break]
Froslass floated back to her trainer. She seemed visibly less aggravated now that the idiot was gone. "Don't let him get to you, " Anahel said to her pokèmon.[break][break]
The girl was ready to call an end to their little venture, however there was one last surprise just ahead. An Aggron angrily blocked the path to leave the icy wasteland.[break][break]
Froslass started the battle with a Shadow Ball, hitting the Aggron square in the head.[break][break]
After stumbling back, the wild pokèmon charged forward with a desperate tackle. Unfortunately for the Aggron, the speed difference between the two was too great. Froslass used Blizzard, slowing down the Aggron's charge before launch one final Shadow Ball to finish the job.[break][break]
Anahel threw a pokèball, attempting to catch the Aggron, then began to make her way home.

NOTES

Duo Wild Thread[break]
Catching the Aggron[break]
Leaving the thread, if caught.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Ice ice baby [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 2:50:22 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ANAHEL CAUGHT THE AGGRON!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN