played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 4:14:52 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-blossom"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

momo didn't realize how few trainers there actually were in the world, until she kept waiting for a trainer to pass her by. even though pokemon battles weren't her main interest, she found them fun! and with more and more pokemon joining her team, it made her want to branch out with battles, too! [break][break]

yet no one seemed to be interested in a battle with her. she asked politely each time, but every person that passed by was either a non-battler or wasn't interested in giving her the time of day. were there no more trainers in hoenn who wanted to battle? [break][break]

"excuse me!" she asked the next person who walked by. "are you a trainer? and if you are, would you be interested in a battle with my little guys?" she held up an azurill in her arm, the small blue pokemon squeaking out of nervousness. then beside her was a much more capable fighter, a grovyle that was leaning coolly against a lamppost, eyes closed as though it was enjoying the breeze. "we could really use the experience!" [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ uh-oh!! you locked eyes with a trainer!! [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#F08EB2; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 15:31:07 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

it wasn't often that moss wandered into town. guess today was just one such day! compared to some of the others he'd visited, though, petalburg was more his speed. it just seemed more connected to its rural roots -- at least as connected as any town could reasonably be. he was looking for a spot to grab (or steal, more likely) a quick bite to eat when he was suddenly face to face with an azurill. "oh! a battle?" moss grinned. it'd been a long time since they'd fought anything but wild pokemon. moss wasn't a crazy experienced trainer, but he knew there was hardly anything as exciting as a battle. "sure! hold on..." he simultaneously yanked a pokeball off his necklace and retrieved another from his left pocket. he tossed both into the air, sending out both weezer the buizel and tort the grotle. weezer immediately leapt for joy while tort calmly assessed the situation.
[break][break]"these guys could use some experience, too! they don't get to battle much, uh..." moss sort of sweated as he spoke, a strange nervousness overtaking his countenance. "my third usually hogs the fights." the bastard would remain in his ball.
[break][break]but as quickly as that weirdness had came, it went, and moss returned to his usual jovial self. "this here's weezer," he said, lifting his happy buizel, "and that's tort!"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-buizel"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-grotle"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".moss"]--accent:#fae033; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote b, .moss blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .moss blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .moss blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".moss .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .moss .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .moss .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 7:26:27 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

her eyes lit up like stars, smile streaking like a comet. "really? thank you, thank you! i've been looking for an opponent all day, it feels like!" and better yet, she found someone that would smile back at her, a current of joy like electricity running through them. good things really come to people who wait! [break][break]

he detached a pokeball from his necklace (whoa that's such a good idea, momo thought distantly. that's the type of design she could work into a contest outfit or two someday), as well as brought one out of his pocket, and introduced two little cuties to momo! she laughed softly, waving at the buizel and grotle in greeting. "hello there, weezer and tort! thanks for being good sports today! these are my pokemon, too. this is mochi—" momo said as she lifted up the azurill high into the sky, showing off the little blue pokemon like it was her child or an animated lion cub, or something— "and my grovyle over there is named silver! say hi, silver!" [break][break]

silver the grovyle opened one eye to glance at the male trainer and his pokemon, closing it and stretching nonchalantly. momo giggled at his expense, knowing he was super excited to fight under the cool exterior. what a show-off! "hehe, sounds like your third is real naughty, then!" she turned back to him, tilting her head slightly. "i totally get it. let's have our little guys duke it out! oh!" she held mochi the azurill with one hand, and extended the other one straight out towards him, seemingly for a handshake. "my name's momo, by the way! thanks again for agreeing to battle with me!" [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ (o゜▽゜)o☆ [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 17:20:07 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

moss let momo introduce each of her pokemon in turn with a friendly smile on his face. it sure was nice, meeting someone who seemed just genuinely nice. he wondered why there weren't more people like that. while he preferred grass underfoot and trees overhead, he was no stranger to the towns and cities of hoenn, either -- and there were a lot of people who seemed bothered that moss walked around alongside him. maybe it was because he could be smelly, or roughed up, or talked kind of funny, but he didn't see why that should change anything. [break][break]momo held her azurill in one arm to introduce herself, then, and moss followed suit. he swung buizel under his arm and held him like you would a briefcase or a book, and accepted her handshake. "i'm moss. nice to meet ya! ain't no problem." he would pull away and take a few steps back. "we battlin' right here, then? i'm fine to wherever."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-buizel"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-grotle"]
[newclass=".moss"]--accent:#fae033; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote b, .moss blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .moss blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .moss blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".moss .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .moss .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .moss .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 6:43:49 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"right here is fine with me!" momo nodded as she took her space across from moss, setting down her azurill. "listen, it's okay if you don't win. just try your best, okay?" she patted it softly, hoping the pep talk would help its nerves. mochi the azurill stopped squeaking, but the look of concern never left her eyes. [break][break]

mochi bounced on her tail, inching further and further until she reached her spot on the road. having a pokemon battle right in the middle of the city was certainly one way to do it! but momo didn't mind, as long as things didn't get out of hand. "okay, moss. you can go first since i'm the one who asked you to battle, after all!" the coordinator placed her hands on her hips, nodding sagely as though she said something wise just now. "let's do this!"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ momo summoned mochi the azurill! [break]
+ she let opponent moss make the first move! [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 15:56:10 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

"alright!" moss hopped a bit in place. "been a long time since i battled a trainer. c'mon guys, give it your best! time y'all toughened up! bastard can't do all the heavy liftin' forever." [break][break]and with that, their battle began! despite his heart racing in his chest, moss threw out the first commands with a determination. he thought about doubling up on mochi just to try to take out one of them quick-- but he felt bad, considering how nervous the thing looked, and so he split his attention between the two equally. "weezer, trap 'em in a whirlpool! tort, leech seed!" [break][break]following his lead, the pokemon rushed into action. weezer ran for silver on all fours, enshrouded in a watery aura. quickly, he attempted to encircle the pokemon, trapping the cool lizard in currents of swirling water. tort, on the other hand, set his sights on little mochi -- letting out a cry, the bushes on tort's back glowed, and out burst several orbs of energy that'd take root in mochi's vicinity, sapping her energy.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 5:53:47 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"watch out, you guys!" momo squeaked as soon as the battle started, fired up with her brows drawn in determination. "silver! fight back using leaf blade!" [break][break]

as weezer surrounded silver with a shroud of water, silver flinched at the initial contact, grounding his feet to stay standing, one eye closed against the whirlpool. but on momo's command, silver leapt into action, the leaves on its forearms lengthening and turning bright green—thin as razors and twice as sharp. the grovyle waited for an opportune moment, then struck out at the buizel with its blade-like leaves. [break][break]

but a double battle meant double the trouble! momo glanced at mochi, but was ultimately helpless as tort's leech seed attack landed near her, sprouts of green energy drawing on the azurill's life force. mochi cried out in pain, and momo held back the urge to cry in her stead. rather, momo mustered the courage, and shouted: "mochi, quick! bounce on top of your opponent!" [break][break]

mochi groaned quietly, but ultimately obeyed her trainer's commands. she dribbled on her large tail, slowly bouncing until she gained enough height to just jump over the grotle, hoping to hit it with her full power once she landed on top! (but, she's just a little azurill, nothing like the big grotle before her or the wobbufet that momo spotted earlier in the day, so 'full power' is a big exaggeration...) [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ silver the grovyle was slightly damaged by whirlpool! silver retaliated using leaf blade! [break]
+ mochi the azurill was leech-seeded! mochi retaliated using bounce! [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 13:59:09 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","text"]
Silver's Leaf Blade cut through the whirlpool and gave Weezer a real nasty slash. With a pained squeak, the buizel darted aside, breathing heavily. Moss flinched. There was definitely a difference in strength there -- maybe they needed to lay off the ice cream and train a bit more. The type disadvantage certainly didn't help, either. Weezer looked like he wanted to stay in and fight. Moss wasn't willing to risk it. "Come on back 'fore you get hurt, Weezer. Good try, buddy!"

[break][break]But Grotle, for the moment, was still in it. Mochi bounced and slammed her little tail into Grotle's head -- and it looked like it caused some damage, but not enough to shake the well-armored turtle. They'd have to worry about the Grovyle in a moment. So Moss hurried. "Alright, Tort -- Giga Drain!" And once again, the bushes on the Grotle's back shone brightly. If the Giga Drain went through, the combined energy sapped from both his most recent attack and the Leech Seed would be more than enough to heal the damage left from Mochi's attack. The Grotle took a defensive stance. He was ready to fight a losing battle, now, and remained resolute despite it.

[break][break]Moss laughed. "Man, this is fun! I ain't ever been much of a battler... but maybe that's about to change!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Weezer the Buizel sustains heavy damage from Silver the Grovyle's Leaf Blade! Fearing further injury, Moss returns Weezer to his Pokeball. [break]
Tort the Grotle uses Giga Drain on Azurill!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.moss]--accent:#fae033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moss]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 19:29:18 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

seeing weezer return to its trainer made momo's confidence rise. she was relieved that it hadn't been too hurt, though, because the last thing she wanted to do was seriously injure anyone. but she didn't have time to ruminate for long, because moss' tort unleashed a powerful giga drain attack which—together with the leech seed's sapping—made it very difficult for mochi to stay upright. the azurill began bouncing haphazardly, groaning slightly as exhaustion set in its soft little body. [break][break]

"come back, mochi! that's enough!" momo opened her arms wide, and accepted an energy-drained mochi back into her embrace. "oh, you did well! let's try again next time, too." she could feel this little baby growing up bit by bit. one day, it might even become a sweet marill! but until then, momo wouldn't put it through too much strain. [break][break]

all that left was grovyle vs. grotle, a classic match-up of grass-type starter pokemon! momo nodded at silver, who only glanced at his trainer behind his shoulder with a confident gleam in his eyes. then the wood gecko pokemon turned to its opponent, eyes narrowing to focus. "i know, right? who knew battling would be super fun like this!" she wasn't a full-fledged trainer, either, but she might just start battling more if the feeling was always this exciting. "okay, i'm giving it all i got! silver, let's use night slash this time!" [break][break]

the leaves on silver's forearms began to glow with black energy, then sharpened to razor points at the end. with a full-frontal dash, silver the grovyle lunged forward, and raked his arms across tort's wide body. one thing that the grotle had an advantage over the grovyle with was its defense, while this grovyle clearly favored speed. which strength would win out in the end? momo held her breath all the while. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ mochi the azurill was damaged by tort the grotle's giga drain + leech seed combo! momo recalled her pokemon to prevent further damage! [break]
+ silver the grovyle used night slash on tort the grotle! [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 2:45:45 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","text"]
Moss laughed. It was fun, and he was glad Momo shared his enthusiasm. It was down to the wire now, and Moss was excited to see how Tort managed against the much faster Silver.

[break][break]Momo called out her command, and Moss his: “Snap at ‘em!” While the Grovyle launched into his offense, the Grotle took a reactionary approach. The enemy’s Night Slash landed, cutting long scratches across the shelled pokemon -- and Tort whirled around, aiming to land a Crunch before his opponent could dart away again.

[break][break]Regardless of whether the counterattack had landed, Tort would turn again to face his opponent. Tort exhaled. He wasn’t used to fighting, and so he was tired, but the pokemon’s personality shone brightly in that uncertainty; he certainly wasn’t going to just give up. Moss grinned. “Alright! One more time!”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.moss]--accent:#fae033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moss]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
planet of the bass
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 12:12:24 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

momo gasped, surprised at how formidable moss' tort really was! even such a strong strike didn't deter it, and the tortoise pokemon was careful to retaliate with a big chomp, the likes of which silver couldn't dodge fully. the grovyle grunted as the grotle bit down on it a second time, the wood gecko pokemon lifting one arm to block the attack, staring down at tort as the two of them were locked in each other's grasps. [break][break]

"wow! okay, silver, fight back using night slash again!" even though the grovyle's left arm was caught in the grotle's crunching mouth, silver willed himself to push through, squinting as his arm lit up again with energy, striking tort the same way tort struck him. [break][break]

it was like watching a sword and a shield go at it! momo was sooo impressed! "oh my gosh, you guys are so cool right now!" her rotomphone whirled out of her bag and snapped a photo, for memory's sake. how cool! [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ silver the grovyle was damaged by tort the grotle's crunch attacks! silver used night slash in retaliation! [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights