Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
EEEK A MOUSE
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 1:08:20 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

DAY AFTER DAY, LIKE A LIFETIME AWAY, I KEEP HOLDIN' ON

She hadn't planned on coming to the volcano today in fact she hated fire Pokémon in general so why was she here because Mic wanted to come here. She didn't know why but the mouse kept leading her here. So, she decided to trust him. But she didn't like being here one bit and was a little crabby. Which wasn't her normal happy self she hated fire Pokémon that much.

Today She was dressed in her bikini because it was the only thing, she had that wasn't for warmer weather. She had to leave two of her Pokémon at the Pokémon center's for they don't do well in the heat. She only had her pom-pom bird, and her little mouse. Mic was the one currently out which was her dedenne.

She made sure to put on sunscreen before leaving the Pokémon center. It was so hot she didn't know what they were going to do today. "So, Mic where should we go today?" She asked letting the little mouse down to decide where she goes. Making sure to keep up with the tiny mouse she wasn't watching where she was going and thought she was about to bump into someone.

200 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
EEEK A MOUSE
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 20:48:21 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Some trainers came out here with nothing but a little mouse. Others arrived in the area in a storm of dust and air as their Arcanine rushed up the mountain. One of those people was Megan, dressed more conservatively in shirt and skirt. She’d worked a long time at a Pokemart near this mountain, she was used to the climate. Just about the only good thing her years near Mt. Chimney had ultimately left her with.
[break][break]
Well, the other was Arcanine, who had originated here. The big boy sometimes did get homesick, so now they were rushing here. Megan was a responsible rider though, so when she saw a lone figure on the path she had her mount slow down. It would be rude to crash into them, or just to kick off a lot of dust near the other for no apparent reason. Yeah, just kind of rude.
[break][break]
Though, that did not mean she had good manners, either. Once she was close enough to see the other’s choice of attire, she could not help herself from commenting. “Heyo there! Hope we didn’t scare you or anything like that. If you are looking for beach though, girl you are probably in the wrong place. Not that I’d complain though.” She offered a shrug and a smirk as she said that. Megan could appreciate pretty people regardless of gender, even if she didn’t mean much by it. Life was too short to not enjoy the little things, really.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
EEEK A MOUSE
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 0:26:23 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

DAY AFTER DAY, LIKE A LIFETIME AWAY, I KEEP HOLDIN' ON

Katrina heard a voice suddenly saying she hoped they didn't scare her "No you didn't scare me" she said. "I was just hoping I didn't bump into anyone" she smiled. When the girl said if she was looking for a beach she was in the wrong place. "Oh no I just usually only have long dresses from back home that are heavier so if I wore those I would be sweating and overheating. So, the best thing I have for hot weather is my swimming suit" she said smiling. She didn't pick up on when people weren't using the best of manners.

Mic scampered up her legs making her laugh as he ended up on her head. "This is Mic" she smiled petting her little Dedene on the head as it gave her trainer a little shock of joy. She watched the girl and wondered what she would say next she didn't know what to do to be honest. She just hoped this girl was nice and not mean so far, she hadn't met anyone mean in the region. Which made her happy to see that there weren't many mean people even with team rocket around.

196 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
deltra of gangnam style
[/div][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
EEEK A MOUSE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 15:58:38 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“It’s still kind of strange. And not exactly the safest thing to do. There’s a lot of men that would take that as an invitation to hit on you,” she noted, briefly feeling like she needed to teach this girl a few things about how to behave. A bit presumptuous, maybe, but she felt like that was necessary to mention, at least. After all, this one was making some weird choices. Ultimately not her business or problem, but she wanted to at least have mentioned it.

[break][break]
Aside that though? Oh, well, she just had to believe in this lady to some extent. “Anyway, hey there Mic. This is Arcanine. He doesn’t like any nicknames.” She had tried, after all. But he seemed to not like any she came up with, at least. It wasn’t entirely clear if that was on her or on him, but she accepted it anyway. “It is better to be around others here, though. The path is generally safe, yeah, but sometimes people still cant handle the heat. To say nothing of the fumes about sometimes. Either way, it is safer in groups. Though I guess you at least got your Pokemon with you.” Though she wasn’t exactly sure what a Dedenne would do if their trainer passed out on the path.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights