Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
little guy or big guy (m)
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 6:42:10 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
winds billow above the verdanturf highlands. above, the sky shows signs of fatigue. a sweet sunset begins to settle upon its clear canvas. after all, no volcanic ash can pierce through gales combing through the verdant landscape.[break][break]

and yet, the idyllic scene is the perfect stage for disruption. peace is but an ever-ticking timer before incident.[break][break]

the sunlight dims, casting a sepia sheet across gardens and ponds as noah finds a younger trainer in midst the route. "hey little guy. you should probably head home before it gets too dark. never know if rockets are around, man."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
[break]
mission - canon connections (oct)

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9sVMxMx/100.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 15:22:00 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

moss was just minding his own business. the sun was shining. there was a pleasant breeze. wildflowers dotted the verdant landscape, splashes of vibrant color among the greenery. the day was ending, and the sun's dying light shone brightly in pools dotting the route, ephemeral reflections of blue and gold.[break][break]so why'd some muscle-bound meathead have to go and ruin it? [break][break] "huh?" it took moss a moment to process what he'd just heard. and then his expression shifted. confusion turned to irritation turned to anger. "huh?? little guy? huh??? what'chu mean, little guy? you tryna fight??" moss was all up in this guy's face now, turning to look up at him. in truth, moss was a little guy -- standing at just five-foot-four, the young man was well below the regional average in height. maybe that was lost on him. or maybe it wasn't. either way, he wasn't pleased to hear it. "you got some nerve, comin' up to me and talkin' all that..." he reached into his pocket for a pokeball. so lost in his own soured mood, he failed to consider the unique temperament of his strongest member. he clicked the button to release the pangoro and stood stanced up and ready to scrap. "c'mon, bastard, let's show this guy what's for."
[break][break]thus released, the pangoro -- aptly named "bastard" -- smacked the back of moss' head and made the kid's face eat dirt. moss' straw hat drifted lazily behind, settling on the back of the bumpkin's head where he lay like the saddest admittance of defeat. bastard made a noise like he was chuckling to himself, and then looked over to size up his would-be opponents. the pangoro crossed his arms, twiddling the piece of bamboo branch thoughtfully, and then grinned. from below, moss finally stirred, a low wheeze escaping him as he struggled to his feet.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pangoro"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".moss"]--accent:#fae033; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote b, .moss blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .moss blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .moss blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".moss .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .moss .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .moss .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 6:09:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"whoa, whoa, whoa!" noah raises his hands in defense. "hold on, buddy."[break][break]

funnily enough, noah is of a similar breed. he is a shortie too—though being taller by moss by a few inches would do little to help his case. but fulgent confidence and filled frame has a way of making one look taller than they truly are.[break][break]

but the pangoro beats moss down to the earth. there is little time to react save for the shock clawing his eyes wide.[break][break]

"i'm guessing that wasn't supposed to happen, yeah?" noah's smile stretches with unease. he wonders if the pangoro will deck him next. "you okay? listen, i didn't mean to offend you dude. little guys like us? we feel like we gotta prove something all the time."

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9sVMxMx/100.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 1:24:21 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","text"]
Bastard seemed mildly annoyed that Moss was getting up, but didn't move to smack him again. The Pangoro stood behind him, casting the conversation in the shadow of thinly-veiled aggression. "Should'a expected that..." Moss brushed himself off and adjusted his hat, his temper (for the moment) cooled. He spat into the grass. "Bastard."

[break][break]"But no, it wasn't." Moss shot his Pangoro a dirty look. "Bastard's got a nasty habit of only listenin' when it suits him." It was true, but that wasn't all there was to it. Bastard liked to be defiant, and only really communicated with Moss through his fists; but when it came down to it, he was always the first to stick his neck out for him and the rest of his team. If he wanted to be a pain in the ass afterwards, could he really blame him?

[break][break]"Anyways, I'm fine." Moss gave him a quizzical look. He wasn't sure what he was talking about. He didn't have anything to prove, did he? And he definitely wasn't little. At least not like Moss. It sounded like a pitch. "Are you tryna sell me somethin'?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Canon Connections

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.moss]--accent:#fae033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moss]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 7:50:44 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"i heard pangoro are hard to train." noah says. "yours—" the panda-delinquent looms over him in height; he dares not use its name (but is it really its name?). "looks pretty strong? you're doing something right at least."[break][break]

the winds continue to blow sweetly. it tousles hair and fur, carrying the scent of hoenn's sunset.[break][break]

"oh?" he smirks, amusement coloring his cheeks. "would you wanna buy one of these?" noah pulls out his gym badge, cradling the design of two interlocking boxing gloves between his fingers.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 18:29:07 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","text"]
“That so?” Moss seemed genuinely curious. He had no idea that Pangoro were supposed to be hard to train -- it brought him some comfort, actually, that he wasn’t the only one going through such blatant abuse. Maybe he was even doing better than he thought. But when Noah suggested just that, he deflated. “Nah, I’m hardly doin’ anything,” he said, throwing a thumb over his shoulder, “he just likes hoggin’ all the fights.” [break][break]

Moss was briefly distracted by the breeze. He glanced at the sunset. The sky was pretty this evening. [break][break]

“Buy one of what,” Moss mumbled, squinting at the little metal doodle the man pulled out. It looked like a pin, or a magnet, or a badge of some sort… a badge? “Oh? Oh. Oh!” It all clicked, and Moss finally recognized the man for who he was. Almost. [break][break]

“You must be one of them trainer sorts! That’s cool. I ain’t ever really battled much, so I hardly get the appeal.” Moss scratched his chin. “Especially not in runnin’ one of them gyms. Why would you wanna be trapped in some stuffy office all day watchin’ kids fight each other? Seems like a… I don’t know…” He searched for the word that best described it.[break][break]

“Like a Melvin sorta job.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Canon Connections

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.moss]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".moss .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 4:44:39 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
sunbeams shift past the shape of noah's badge. by the edge of the horizon, the sun grasps the sky, desperate to stay. moss, bastard, and noah's silhouettes are christened by the last glow and stretch their shadows.[break][break]

"melvin?"[break][break]

noah raises a brow.[break][break]

"you think i'm a melvin?"[break][break]

he withdraws the badge, its cold metal leaving his fingers to rest at the bottom of his shorts' pocket.[break][break]

"what do you mean by melvin, man?"

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 2:44:59 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","text"]
“You… Melvin?”

[break][break]Moss’ furrowed brow betrayed his confusion. ”Melvin.” He rolled the word on his tongue thoughtfully, pondering the man’s sudden shift in demeanor. Connecting the dots was slow work for someone like Moss. But he felt that he’d gotten something wrong, somehow. So he kept thinking, absently staring at the muscle bound man standing across from him. He didn’t get it. But he would. He just had to think…

[break][break]There was a break in the clouds and the fading sun shone directly onto his statuesque form, motionless and contemplative, and all at once the fog was lifted. His expression was at once elated, and then quickly became utterly wrought with despair. He hopped in place and pointed at him as though his true identity had been unveiled. ”You’re a mel- a gym guy! Gym dude!”

[break][break]Moss adjusted his hat and shrugged sheepishly. He realized now what he’d said. Weren’t Gym Leaders an authority for the region? Or something? “Nah, I ain’t-- well, shucks. I dunno about any, uh… well. You know.” Did he know?

[break][break]He bowed his head. “I’m, um… I’m sure it ain’t a ‘Melvin’ job.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 5:15:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
a gym guy dude man rat. whatever moss manages to spit out, noah seems pleased that his outer affects and appearance are an easy label. this is in spite of the stereotypes, the negative connotation of a muscle head with a double digit IQ.[break][break]

he wears the badge both figuratively and literally with pride.[break][break]

"naw you'd be surprised." noah sighs. "some parts of it are very melvin-coded, man. paperwork. gym maintenance."[break][break]

the gym leader walks toward moss' pangoro. he pats the pangoro's arm, facing the younger one with a smile: [break][break]

"this guy could probably put up a good fight against my pokemon, man."

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 17:01:39 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","text"]
The relief on Moss' face was instantaneous. He was off the hook. The kid might be a bumpkin in every sense of the word, but that didn't make it alright to be rude. The last thing he wanted was to go around offending people, if he could help it... especially if said people included a man with some apparent pull in the region. He chuckled nervously to himself, wiping the last bits of dirt off his clothes. "Well, I can't imagine havin' to deal with all that..."

[BREAK][BREAK]The initial awkwardness aside, Moss watched with a deeply concerned expression as Noah approached Pangoro. The buff dude pat Pangoro on the arm, and Moss' hands shot involuntarily to his head. "Oh, no--!!" He thought for sure that he was about to watch a murder.

[break][break]But Bastard didn’t maul him like Moss thought he was going to. The beefy panda looked mildly annoyed by the affectionate touch, but did little more than snort irritably and shrug it off, its arms crossed. Moss was finally able to relax. “Oh… oh! Ya think so?” The compliment came as a surprise to Moss (although maybe not so much to Pangoro himself), and he pushed the brim of his straw hat to take a better look at the two. “What makes ya say that?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 1:08:30 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah retrieves his hand, the tough bristle—or was it muscle?—of the pangoro still prickling the senses. it was a risky maneuver, for sure. but the gym leader knew how not to hesitate.[break][break]

how not to reveal his nerves.[break][break]

"the way he hit your head?" noah says. "and the way you faceplanted? you might be uh... smaller, but that single strike showed a ton of strength, man." [break][break]

the gym leader pokes a finger into moss' chest.[break][break]

"but more than that. your pangoro's deciding to stick by you. you gotta be a good trainer then, yeah?"

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 1:58:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: