genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
let me hear you screaming [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 1:55:02 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","widecurvegenesis"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
She had heard a rumor that ghost pokemon have been spawning more often than normal. Tis the spooky season.[break][break]

With that, the raven haired woman decided to head out and see what she could find. There were several pokemon she wanted to get her hands on, many of them are those new pokemon that have been appearing more often.[break][break]

Bored out of her mind, Genesis let out a heavy sigh and strolled down the beaten path. What kind of trouble can she get into today?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@pokemod at route 121[break]

[newclass=".widecurvegenesis"]--accent:#7C5C6C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurvegenesis blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurvegenesis .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7xfSB2M/6.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurvegenesis blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurvegenesis blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurvegenesis blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurvegenesis .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurvegenesis .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurvegenesis .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
let me hear you screaming [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 2:26:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRUMPIG APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?