new skies [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 23:23:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

black heels cut through bustling airport noise, the steps steady and purposeful as they maneuver the bustling crowds. its owner, dressed in a storm-grey suit tailored to perfectly accentuate her figure, briefly peers at the thin silver watch adorning her wrist. classic dark shades rest against her nose bridge, keeping her expression unreadable as she moves to escape the airport grounds.[break][break]

a whoosh of warm humid air greets kaelyn as she finally steps out of the automatic airport doors, rolling metallic suitcase in hand. she grimaces slightly at the sticky humidity. it's been barely a couple of minutes, but she was already longing for the cooler kalos climate. icy blue eyes skim the pick-up area, hunting for one person in particular. upon failing to do so, she reaches for her phone, opening her messages and tapping what was the beginning of a message onto the device.

[attr="class","kaelyntag"]

[attr="class","kaelynnotes"]

notes.

[break]
- hope this is a good spot to start! [break]
mission[break]

[attr="class","kaelynpokes"]

[newclass=.kaelyn] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #6e9aea; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #6e9aea; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #6e9aea; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn i] color: #6e9aea; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6e9aea; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyntag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyntag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes] text-align: left; padding: 20px 10px 20px 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #6e9aea; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #6e9aea; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyn span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #6e9aea; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 14:45:29 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

A black Mercedes-Benz rolled up and parked in front of Kaelyn. Understated elegance defined the car, its classic shape washed and waxed to a high polish. The tinted front passenger window facing her lowered to reveal its dark, clean interior.[break][break]

Julien leaned slightly so Kaelyn could see his face from where she stood. A slight smile curled his lips. "Good afternoon, Miss Wolfe."[break][break]

The doors unlocked and the trunk popped open. Leaving the keys in the ignition and the engine on, Julien stepped out of the car and walked around the vehicle. He greeted Kaelyn with two air kisses, one by each cheek.[break][break]

"How was your flight?" he asked, turning away to load her suitcase into the trunk.

[break][break][break]

TAGS – @kaelyn[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".julien2"]--accent:#BBD1EA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 21:19:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

kaelyn looks up from her phone at the sound of the deeper voice. “julien,” the woman says in return, a faint smile flickering across her features as she takes in the car in front of her. “thank you for coming all this way to pick me up. i'm surprised you aren't occupied with whatever important ambassador things that you do.” she teases lightly, her smile quirking into the ghost of a smirk. [break][break]

she leans in to reciprocate julien’s greeting, his cheeks hovering over her own. “it wasn’t too bad,” kaelyn rumbles, stepping back and letting go of her suitcase. her light blue orbs follow the man as he loads her luggage. “there was a toddler crying for half of the flight, but nothing a good pair of noise-cancelling headphones can't fix.”[break][break]

kaelyn takes a few steps towards the vehicle as its trunk snaps shut with a dull thunk. “and how has your day been so far?” she inquires with a tilt of her head.

notes.

[break]
- mission[break]

[newclass=.kaelyn] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #6e9aea; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #6e9aea; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #6e9aea; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6e9aea; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyntag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyntag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes] text-align: left; padding: 20px 10px 20px 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #6e9aea; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #6e9aea; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #6e9aea; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 3:40:08 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I'm fortunate enough to have the weekends off," Julien said, his smile widening with the joke. He shut the trunk of the car and returned to the driver's seat.[break][break]

Once Kaelyn took her seat beside him, he locked the doors and rolled her window back up. Within moments, they peeled away from the airport and headed into Slateport City. Skyscrapers loomed ahead, the promise of civilization.[break][break]

"My day has been fine so far. I enjoyed an hour at the local fencing club and made a reservation for dinner at Le Pavillon in Slateport, if you care to join me later." The casualness of his invitation spoke to many similar meals they had shared in the past.[break][break]

Julien pressed a few buttons on the dashboard to activate the GPS. "I was surprised to hear from you, you know. I had thought you invaluable to the Kalosian branch. What changed?" he asked.

[break][break][break]

TAGS – @kaelyn[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 22:49:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

kaelyn steps into the car shortly after julien, clicking her seatbelt into place. “perhaps I’ll take you up on that,” she affirms, angling her head to look out the passenger window. while she could use a proper meal after her extended flight, she could also really use some beauty sleep. [break][break]

city infrastructure whirl past them as they drove into slateport city, brushstrokes of metallic grey painting the transparent window. “mmm, I suppose they thought that i’ll be even more of use in hoenn, given the current circumstances.” kaelyn says with a shrug, referring to the increasing conflict within the region. “kalos has been starting to feel stale, anyway, so i wasn’t opposed to the transfer.” [break][break]

she was an ambitious woman, despite her nonchalant front. in reality, she had leapt at the chance of immigrating - hoenn was much more prosperous in the kind of opportunities that she was seeking to have her hands on. [break][break]

kaelyn shifts her crystal gaze back towards julien. “what, you thought you got rid of me back in kalos?” she teases yet again, amusement coating her honey-rich voice. “it’s been a couple of months since you’ve came to hoenn yourself. how are you liking it so far? any insight for me?” [break][break]

notes.

[break]
mission[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 0:31:33 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien chuckled. Stopped at a red light, he entered the address for Kaelyn's hotel, located in the upper district.[break][break]

"You will be happy to know, then, that this region sees no rest when it comes to interesting happenings. Between the Ultra Wilds rifts, a mysterious snowscape, and new islands emerging from the sea, you'll stay entertained."[break][break]

The light turned green, and he drove on.[break][break]

At her teasing, Julien broke out into a rich, deep laugh. Kaelyn had always been one of his favorite diversions, even though it had been a while since they'd seen each other. He flashed her a quick, fond smile.[break][break]

"Hoenn is certainly interesting. The people are proud and difficult, and not everyone likes foreigners. The League Council is especially stubborn, and their Rangers and policing force are fairly competent, so be careful."[break][break]

He did not know Kaelyn's mission in Hoenn, but she was sure to clash with the League sooner or later.[break][break]

"The Team Rocket branch here is a well-oiled machine, and they have powerful leadership. Unfortunately, they also have a small but ongoing issue with disloyalty in the lower ranks. Defection is a regular enough occurrence that there's an open call to kill any and all traitors."

[break][break][break]

TAGS – @kaelyn[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 6:37:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

“So I’ve heard,” Kaelyn commented. Whispers of the abundance of strange occurrences had reached her back when she was still in Kalos. Despite the hoenn government’s best efforts, It had been nearly impossible to keep such intense phenomena under the radar. “Have you experienced any of these occurrences, yourself?” She ventured after a brief pause, a glint of curiosity flashing in her eyes.[break][break]

Even after knowing Julien for seven years - admittedly, it was rather intermittent of a relationship - Kaelyn couldn’t say that she knew the man well. Amidst their friendly appearances were facades both of them still kept around each other, their relationship tainted with the political ties that came with their respective positions.[break][break]

“Is that so?” She lifted an eyebrow at the mention of the league’s capabilities. “I appreciate the warning.” Kaelyn had managed to stay within the shadows for the majority of her rocket career, thanks to her aptitude within her specializations. If Julien’s words rang true, however, it was likely that she would be forced out of the dark soon. Perhaps it was time for her to further invest in physical disguises and other forms of training.[break][break]

“I suppose that could be more of an issue with a branch as large as hoenn’s.” the woman acknowledged afterwards, her tone more thoughtful than anything else. Although she had been dedicated to team rocket for the last four years, it was the aftermath of her own desire for self-preservation rather than the organization’s actual mission. As long as the defection going on wouldn’t affect her own standing within team rocket, she could care less. “I’ll have to be extra careful around the other members, then.”

notes.

[break]
mission[break]

[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #b1e5f5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #b1e5f5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b1e5f5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn i] color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b1e5f5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b1e5f5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 19:50:37 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien nodded, keeping his eyes on the road as drove them into the upper district. The city transformed before their very eyes, the mundanity of the lower district giving way to money and glamor.[break][break]

"I've been to the place called Lesser Megalopolis, which is a section of Ultra Space once ruled by an alien species called the Megalopolans. And I've visited the Silent Icelands, which were once verdant fields. The otherworldly dragon called Kyurem brought it to Hoenn."[break][break]

Unfortunately, being the Kalosian ambassador meant he hadn't been able to dedicate as much time to those excursions. He was still looking to make another trip into Lesser Megalopolis, and visit the other Ultra Wilds realms, too.[break][break]

Julien went on to summarize other phenomena, including MEGA EVOLUTION and Terastallization. Kaelyn would learn of them in detail in due time.[break][break]

"Have you already made contact with Rocket's leadership here?" he asked afterward. He assumed, of course, that she knew who those leaders were. To do any less was to insult her intelligence and resourcefulness.

[break][break][break]

TAGS – @kaelyn[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 9:48:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

Every now and then, Kaelyn hums softly, a subtle indicator that she was following Julien’s explanations. She mentally takes notes on each of the phenomena, folding them neatly into a corner of her brain for later review. While some terms like mega evolution she was more familiar with, others she was going to have to brush up on in her own time. As a recent immigrant, no one would’ve faulted her for her lack of knowledge, but Kaelyn liked being prepared. Always. [break][break]

By the time Julien wrapped up his summary, the blue icon on the GPS indicated they were halfway through their journey. The view around them reflected their progress, having shifted from plain concrete infrastructure to luxurious high-rise buildings.[break][break]

“I’ve touched bases with a couple of the admins before arrival, but I’ll meet up with them sometime this week to further refine my role within Hoenn’s branch.” Kaelyn affirms. She taps her fingers on the car armrest, the digits performing a dance of their own. “I’ve been meaning to branch out from my normal scope of work, so the timing works in my favor. Can’t be constantly doing the same old things now, can I?” she flashes a smile, the ambition that had once drove her dance career peeking out of her words. After the last couple years of stagnancy, she was ready to be a bigger gear in the machine. If that meant going beyond her usual acts of grand theft and subterfuge, so be it. 

notes.

[break]
mission[break]

[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #b1e5f5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #b1e5f5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b1e5f5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b1e5f5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b1e5f5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 15:16:39 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien matched the smile Kaelyn flashed in his direction. He was not privy to the kind of work she did for Team Rocket, but he imagined she would not run out of opportunities for it in Hoenn.[break][break]

"Has life been that boring without me around?" he teased her. "What have you been up to since we last met?"[break][break]

Once more, the car stopped at a red light. They were not far from the hotel at that point, only a few more blocks away. Around them, various cafés and restaurants lined the boulevard; Julien spotted a sign out of the corner of his eye selling fresh SLOWPOKE TAILS.

[break][break][break]

TAGS – @kaelyn[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 6:49:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

“Oh, please.” Kaelyn laughs at Julien’s teasing remark, rolling her eyes. “I think I’m more of the life of the party between the two of us.” she says cheekily, looking at the blonde man over the sunglasses that hung loosely on her nose bridge. [break][break]

“Honestly? I started joining a few performances here and there again, when I have the time.” Kaelyn’s cheekiness from earlier fades, replaced with a sudden vulnerability. It had been nearly six years since she danced in a professional capacity, and while she was well past her prime, she missed losing herself in the graceful movement, the exhilaration that came crashing with the end of a performance. So here she found herself again, crawling back to the spotlight. “Nothing major like before, but perhaps I’ll get you a free ticket sometime, if your schedule happens to line up.” It would be full circle, if he ended up taking her offer. [break][break]

Her icy eyes shift towards the GPS, the screen indicating that they were merely a few minutes out. The cluster of restaurants around them reminds her of the deep pang of hunger that had settled in her stomach, and although she’d prefer a proper meal, even a single slowpoke tail sounds good at this point.[break][break]

“What about yourself? If you say ambassador work and fencing, you’d just be proving my point.” Kaelyn grins, eyes twinkling.[break][break]

notes.

[break]
mission[break]
- mentioned slowpoke tail[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 15:10:19 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien raised an eyebrow at Kaelyn's mention of her return to dance. "Is that right? I'm surprised. I thought you had all but forsaken it." He smiled. "I'm glad to hear you haven't."[break][break]

While he was not a man who understood the joy of performance, he did know the exhilaration of success, of victory. Whether hunting down prey in the woods, beating an opponent on the piste, or outsmarting a political rival, Julien loved the high of conquest.[break][break]

At Kaelyn's own question, he gave a dismissive shrug of his shoulder. "Would you believe me if I said I attended a carnival at the end of summer? It was a good PR opportunity, and I rode the bumper cars for the first time."[break][break]

He chuckled at the memory.[break][break]

Kaelyn's hotel waited for them in all its stately splendor. Julien drove his car right up to the main entrance and parked. A bellhop and his partner MACHOKE automatically moved to the trunk to assist with luggage.[break][break]

"Here ends our lovely conversation," Julien said. "It was good to see you again, Kaelyn. Send a text if you'd like to come to dinner."

[break][break][break]

TAGS – @kaelyn[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 6:12:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

An amused smile curls on Kaelyn's lips as she imagines Julien fighting tooth and nail in a bumper car. Personally, it wasn't her favorite carnival activity, the crashing vehicles being a little too violent and blunt for her liking. Surprisingly, roller-coasters were more of her thing, the hills and dips of the tracks offering her a similar thrill to the ones she liked to chased.  [break][break]

Shortly after, the hotel enters Kaelyn's peripheral, its grandiosity gleaming in more ways than one. As the car slides and halts perfectly in front of the main entrance, she pushes her sunglasses back up, the frames fitting snugly on her face.  [break][break]

"It was lovely seeing you as well, Julien." Kaelyn says, her slim hand settling against the door handle. "I'll let you know once I settle in. If not, I'm sure we'll cross paths soon enough." she smiles faintly before stepping out of the car. She gives one final wave to Julien before spinning on her dainty heels, strutting towards the luxurious hotel and her new future.

notes.

[break]
- mission[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
new skies [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 22:10:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@kaelyn