6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shore: restoration
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 16:15:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his mightyena knows they're not alone. kyle ushers him to keep quiet and to not let them know that they are aware.

he acts as casually as he could. he raises his phone up, as if trying to get a signal from the countryside beach. a singular bar shows on the screen. it probably was enough to send a message, but it wasn't enough to play music online without it buffering.

the mightyena's body language betrays the intent of the trainer. his paws stomp impatiently on the sand as the pokemon grows anxious of not giving attention to the other person in the vicinity. the sigh from kyle gives the dark-type some sort of relief.

"fine. we can go after him if he doesn't go for us first," he tells his pokemon.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 10:28:37 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
This guy looks important. The dog does the only logical thing: he approaches. It is a beast too stupid to know fear, too lame to sniff power. All he knows is that this is a foe. He has been given simple orders, one that he must follow.[break][break]
"Oi." He calls out to the man like they're just two people that happen to be next to each other at a bus stop. "Yer not gonna get any reception. It sucks out here. I can't get in the mood without music." His voice drips with that rarest of vices: sincerity. There is not an ounce of deceit or conceit in him.[break][break]
"Aren't you someone important?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 17:39:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he sighs. heavily.

he sticks his phone back to his pockets before finally turning. no mask was rare. he starts to doubt if he judged him wrong, given that he isn't hiding his identity, nor was he being aggressive.

"i know. i was baiting you to make the first move."

he holds his hand on his mightyena's head in an attempt to stop him from being anxious around the new person.

"i don't really want to claim it since it sounds arrogant, but in a sense, yeah. you can say i do hold a somewhat important position in the league."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 12:48:23 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Cool." He says with a sagacious nod. A Kartana slips from his robe. The ultra beast makes no attempt at aggression. Instead, in its strange language, it begins chittering to its dog.[break]
"ZepoL elyK s'taht ,edud." It says, the words going right over the dog's head. It floats towards the Leaguer, pointing at him dramatically for emphasis.[break]
"You like, a gym leader or somethin'? I get paid extra if I take down a gym leader. Triple if I take down an elite 4. Quadruple if I take down some guy named Drew Menendez." All of this is said with his chest. Utmost sincerity. Whatever archetype this dog is, his keywords don't include liar.[break]
"I'm having a crisis though. I don't really, like, want money or anything." His chest deflates. "I live pretty comfy as is, you know."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 6:11:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"unlucky. i'm not any of those."

he looks at his pokemon, and then to hitoshi.

"how about we pretend i'm one of those people you were trying to find," he offers. "surely, you'll make up your mind by then when the situation forces you."

he whistles for his pokemon to take action, which was responded by the mightyena with a bark. a glint in its eye tells that it's ready to take action in any minute, although the scheming look doesn't match the reckless charge towards the rocket with bared fangs.

"i'm in the same situation, but, you know, it's hard to get out of the habit."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 6:37:19 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Huh...alright!" He tries to fake the smile that got him through Dewford. Tossing out a pokeball, the dog unleashes a mighty nodachi upon the battlefield. The nameless Aegislash twirls about menacingly. Having worked with this blade for many years, the dog is comfortable with it. It's an old, familiar blade.[break]
It knows what its master will soon demand of it.[break]
"This guy's worth, uh, like, a million pokedollars! Go! C'mon! Gimme his head!" The blade cascades forward, eager for its sacred sword to taste of more dog blood. Shame his heart doesn't really seem to be into it. His voice is the confident cadence of a hunting hound. Spiritually, his tail's tucked right between his legs.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 7:19:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he forms his hands to a gun and points it at him.

"how about you rank which gym leaders you would go for?"

his pokemon glows as it takes in energy for the z-move. under the influence of the tapu fini's mist, there is nothing to inhibit kyle for his actions.

MIGHTYENA: MANAGARMR MIRACLE - kyle lopez
FAIRY-TYPE
mightyena temporarily grows in size before attacking its opponent. the residual energy on its fur makes it more durable. this move is more effective at night.

the mightyena grows in size and effectively withstands the super-effective hit. with its oversized paws, it swats away the aegislash.

"just for fun."

there are two wrong answers that will decide the next course of action that the champion will take.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 10:21:07 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Uuuuh..." A question forces him to ruminate. Aegislash is thrown back, only to twirl back towards the supermassive hound. This time, he tries to spend it flying with an aerial ace. Whether or not he's successful ultimately has little bearing on the dog's thoughts.[break][break]
"Cinema's a kid. Hunting a kid's kinda messed up. Dan Laguna sounds like a weenie. Weenies are easy money, but they're not really enjoyable. That J girl who owns the theme park would be alright, there's a bonus for traitors. Wait! Wait! There's that Fighting guy! A fighting type trainer's gonna be the strongest, right?! That means it'll be a good fight and good money!" A fist slams against an open palm, like he's made up his mind.[break][break]
"You know where that guy's at?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 2:48:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you didn't rank them though. you just picked and chose one."

the mightyena goes back to its normal size as soon as it tanks the hit. immediately, it lunges forward at the aegislash's hilt with a fire fang.

"and you also chose wrong. objectively, the councilman is the right choice since that's two positions in one. no, wait! go for the sheriff. he's the one in the worst shape."

these rockets... he swears he has to coach them with every single thing when it comes to prioritization. it's better to go for the rising star in while he's weak, of course.

it's just like how said she'd prioritize the only council member with experience as a gym leader over everyone else.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 23:34:10 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
A proper trainer would know a textbook counterplay. This dog is no trainer. He's not even human. Just a confused creature baring its fangs. The nameless blade turns its eye back to the dog, asking for instructions. Caught as he is by the man's words, no orders are forthcoming. Instead, fire sears its hilt.[break][break]
"Sheriff? You mean Blueman? Yeah, yeah...! I do owe that punk! When Yu--- when someone I care about was in a dunk tank, he was givin' her the fuck-eyes. You know what I mean, yeah? Tch. Made me wanna stab him. All I got to do was punch him. That guy's here?! Oh, man!" He's talking himself into things, as he always does. His tail's all but wagging.[break][break]
Aegislash manages a fury cutter, although this battle seems a losing proposition. Nothing says I lose like a supermassive black hound baring down on you.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 16:23:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah! he was on death's door, dude!"

the mightyena takes the hit and endures the deep cut on its side to push through its foul play, grabbing the blade of the aegislash with its fangs and using the strength of its momentum to stick it deep in the ground.

"i mean, he was already dead. had to intervene and gatekeep him from crossing the border and all that, but that's still the easiest target out of the rest, i think."

he raises a brow as he locks his eyes on hitoshi.

"so, did that reignite your flame or nah?"

kyle's emerging hero complex has progressed into an ability to UPLIFT THE SPIRITS of willing people around him.

60 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 16:49:05 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Yeah..." His voice is quiet when he says the word. It's more for himself than the other person. Most things animals and humans alike do are, but they dress it up in pretentious altruism. This creature has no such hang-ups. Running for the Aegislash, he pulls it from the ground. Holding the blade aloft, his amber eyes dig into the stranger. He'll remember this face forever. Hours from now, he'll look at leaked League intel and realize this man was the big fish.[break][break]
"Yeah!" A second, louder cry. The weight of the oversized blade almost makes him fall over. It's been a decade since he used this sword properly. It's much too big for him. With his size, he's more suited to the katana at his hip. Caught in the heat of battle, his fighting spirit kindled, the thought is lost. Instead, he marches forward, swinging a second fury cutter up at the supermassive hound.[break][break]
"Blueman's going DOWN!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 17:20:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"let's fucking go!"

the mightyena turns to him and yelps once at the disbelief that his trainer is cheering for the other side, and then twice when the another blade strikes at him, knocking him to the ground.

kyle is quick to take a replacement out.

"my job here is done then. you can stop going for me now."

the lucario roars as it mega evolves. the mightyena gets recalled to its ball and placed back to its holster while kyle's mega accessory glows right beside it despite being sheathed.

with a blaze kick, it strikes right at the honedge with the aim to push both the pokemon and its trainer away from them.

"come on, boy. you're going to get distracted for a while if you continue doing this.."

60 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 17:44:48 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Pushed back by the Lucario, the dog resolves to fight. His resolve stays until he looks down. His Aegislash, a blade that carried him through twenty years in a false Galar, has melted down to the hilt. Lucario's flames burn bright. The spirit in the blade has been released. His Aegislash wasn't very old. Whatever tales of glory, triumph, or tragedy his Aegislash had to share are gone forever. His Pokemon have been thoroughly slaughtered today.[break][break]
This champion's friend prides himself on never retreating. A warrior never shows his back. Something like that. A dog has no such pride. A dog will turn tail and run. So this creature runs. Scurries. Team Rocket blasts off again, but with rekindled resolve. Let him fight. Let him kill. Let him not think. Thoughts and tears will come later.[break][break]
"I'll get you for that!" He shouts.[break][break]
But he won't. Not for a long while.

70 + 10 enemy k/o + 10 assist + 200 Death + 50 Participation + 100 Completion + 300 Defeat = 740 MP
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 1:06:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: