Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 20:51:11 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

DAY AFTER DAY, LIKE A LIFETIME AWAY, I KEEP HOLDIN' ON

She smiled she was going on her first ranger mission. She was so excited sure it wasn't in the city she wanted to be stationed at but that was ok. She was excited and decided to bring only her two best battlers just in case battles might be involved. Today her and an upper ranked cadet were supposed to help round up a farmers Mareep. She had met with the farmer he had said his fifteen mareep had gotten loose and escaped their pen. Their job was to find them all and bring them home. She knew this wasn't going to be easy and it wasn't a job she could do on her own. So, she was glad the league was sending someone to help her with this. She had managed to earn some money and managed to get a uniform for being a ranger with her badge on she was so proud of herself.

She had with her two of her smallest members on her team but the ones that have the most moves. Mic was on her shoulder as usual. The tiny mouse may be small, but he was her best battler and the most helpful with nuzzle and being so small. He nuzzled her sending the normal usual shock of electricity though her as she had him for years she was used to this zap. She actually liked it. "We got this mic" she smiled at him but first was waiting for her partner to arrive. She hoped her own in experience wouldn't cause trouble for the other person coming to help.

265 WORDSTagged:
Nickel - Cutiefly
Mic - dEDENNE
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 10:16:34 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
She arrived and decided that this would not be too bad. Riding her Mudbray, the knight-turned-ranger quickly spotted her junior partner. It had not taken long for this reversal of roles to happen. That probably spoke of her ability. Good. Mireille had been slightly irked to being a minor cadet at first. But it had not taken too long to get used to matters. Having to prove herself had not been too terrible.

And now she got to help such a beautiful junior. That was great already. Not that she showed much of that reaction outwardly. Mireille was a lady, after all. She could behave. As such, she casually dismounted the Mudbray in an almost casual motion. It belied a lot of experience in riding, if nothing else. And once she was on the ground, Mireille described a proper and perfect bow. “You must be Miss Murphy. I am pleased to make your acquaintance.” That was how a knight should start a new meeting off, in her opinion.

But just because she was following the lines of her favourite novels did not mean that she wasn’t genuine at the same time. “Mireille Wynter, at your service.” That, too, was part of the spiel, so she committed to the role, one hand on her chest in an effort to portray this role of sorts well. “I take it you have already spoken to the farmer, Miss Murphy?”
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 16:27:32 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

She greeted her fellow cadet with a smile. Something about this woman made her feel at ease after all her hair reminded her of her big brothers. "Yes, I spoke to him as soon as i got here" she said. "He said that 15 mareep are missing" she said. She didn't know how they were going to find them all. "He said he had put them away last night but when he came back the latch had gotten undone, he thinks it wasn't latched properly." She explained so now their task was to find them was it better to split up or look together.

She smiled letting the mudbrey she was riding sniff her as she pets it "your mudbrey is cute" she smiled. Then she got ready to figure out how to find the other Pokémon then she realized she hadn't introduced herself. She was about to introduce herself but then she remembered she already mentioned her last name. She wasn't used to being called by her last name, so she hadn't caught that. "May I ask your name headquarters told me just a more experienced cadet would meet me here" she said explaining.

She smiled her silver hair standing out form the outfit she had on her little mic sitting on her shoulder. "Oh, and this is Mic" she said pointing to the Dedenne. She smiles at her mic who nuzzles her again with nuzzle as she giggles. She loved Mic although he wasn't her starter, he was the one she counted on the most.

257WORDSTagged:

Nickel - Cutiefly

Mic - dEDENNE
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 19:56:27 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Good, good, the other had already extracted the important information. There were fifteen Mareep to find and return. Nothing else really mattered. She just assumed that there would not be any wild ones about. That made things easier.

Hence, she patted the Mudbray. Looking at the lady, Mireille could not help but smile. They were fairly cute together, she and that Mic. “A pleasure to meet Mic, too.” Hard not to enjoy the sight. But she did try to focus. Without further ado, she reached for another of her Pokeballs. From it emerged her Corviknight. “Good, good. We know what we are looking for and how many. Next, we have to find them.” Given that the other had acknowledged her as more experienced, she was obviously in the leader role now. That was paying it forward, really.
“I think I will take to the skies. To get a rough outline of the area and look for Mareep in the open. Did you bring communication or a mount of your own? I can lend you my Mudbray if need be. It seems to like you.” Having engaged work mode, she kept things short and concise. She had been given one of those newfangled headset-communications devices. Hopefully, the other had one too. Because that she had only one of and could not share.

But for now, she waited to organize all this. There was no reason to rush. The Mareep had been out for a while. A few more minutes would not change matters much. Better do this properly, than quickly.

close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 6:05:01 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

"I do not have a mount Pokémon" she said although she thought maybe in the future it might be good to get one. Right now, she could still walk around and look though. "But I'm sure we will find them" she said in a positive way not bothered by the fact she would have to walk around. Although she was nervous for her first mission this one seemed pretty straight forward and easy to her. She was excited to get started. "Although if mudbrey is ok with it I could also ride them, but they don't have to let me" she smiled leaving it up to the Pokémon.

She smiled pulling out her commutation device and put it on her head she luckily had one her brother had bought her recently she only got letters and objects from her brother every once in a while. This one she had received from her little brother though. Which was weird cause he was in team rocket. She smiled as her a Mic were ready to get started, she was excited for her first mission, she just hoped she wouldn't mess up. She would have to remain focused and not get all nervous and scatter brained.

203 WORDSTagged:
Nickel - Cutiefly
Mic - dEDENNE
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 19:12:39 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
The Mudbray neighed, though it seemingly did understand, soon enough lowering itself to be mounted properly, even by an inexperienced rider. “It seems like Mudbray is okay with it,” Mirri stated. It felt a bit superfluous to say that – or anything to that matter, but she just wanted to cover her bases. She did still remember her own first times, after all.

“You should probably catch one. Ranger business is usually outdoors, covering larger areas. Best to have a swimmer, flier and something to ride.” The latter she had considered superfluous initially. But she had learned back in Galar that there were enough ruins, tunnels and caves that having one paid off.
That being said, she proceeded to do things by the book as she mounted her own Corviknight. Briefly fiddling with her own headset of sorts, she tapped it for testing on the stated frequency. “Does this come in nice and clear? Always best to check early. Once you are settled, we can go. For now, simply go with your gut until I spot something from above.”

close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:53:10 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

She smiled when the Mudbrey let her mount it. As she got on the back of the little Mudbrey. She looked at the girl listen to what she was saying about the fact she should sometime catch a Pokémon that she could ride. She nodded understanding. "That makes since" she said she figured she should sometime get something to ride and something that fly's. Besides nickel.

She got situated on top of the Mudbrey and then tapped on her headset "Yep you're coming in clear" she said. She decided to check around any body of water first since she figured that would probably the best traffic area to try first. So, she followed Mic as he scampered along the ground towards the closest body of water with the Mudbrey. She didn't know what else to do or where else to check after that she did find one of them, but it spotted her and ran off. She stopped Mudbrey thinking ok i need to try something different going at it straight on will just spook it.

She wondered how she should go about catching it. Usually, she would use Mics nuzzle attack to paralyze the Pokémon but Mareep were electric type like Mic so it wouldn't really work.

208 WORDSTagged:
Nickel - Cutiefly
Mic - dEDENNE
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 20:57:35 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
It seemed like she didn’t need to do or say much. The latter part was particularly positive. Mirri certainly enjoyed the gentle breeze as she rose to the skies on her steed. Just as much as she enjoyed the brief reprieve that all of this provided to begin with. After all, up here she did not have to find words but could instead simply focus on her senses, trying to get a feeling for the air currents, get a lay of the land with her eyes and take in subtle scents as she was at it.

Well, less so the latter. The air was full of the usual noises and scents that came from an area with abundant nature. It was reassuringly familiar and allowed her to cut through some of the noise, audio or visual, as she scanned for Mareep. One she did find just about at the same time as her ground-bound companion. But the latter seemed to have that under control, so Mirri did not wish to interfere.

Instead, she looked around for the others and did indeed find a few more of them. Not too far from the watering hole, indeed. Mirri decided to fly closer, for now, trying not to stir up the Mareep, just so she would not startle the one that her companion was stalking.

PART OF
TAG WITH
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 23:59:43 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar
BBCode

hands of time

Suddenly she remember she had more than Mic with her, a random mouse running up and shocking it might scare it but she didnt think a bug would be something to be scared of. Her bug pokemon was smaller slightly than Mic and knew sweet scent. "Come on out Nickel" she said quietly as she signaled Mic to get on her shoulder. "Ok Nickel i need your help try to see if you can lead the sheep back to the pen using her sweet scent" she said to him as he listened. Not getting close to the pokemon but heading the way back to the pen just down wind of the pokemon. She herself made sure to get out of the way.

Nickel then started using its sweet scent as the mareep smelled it followed the sent back to the pen suprising followed by one more that had been hiding along the way. They really seemed like the sent Nickel was giving off. Once they were lead to the pen and went in. She would come up from behind and shut the gate while riding the mudbrey she had been lent. She then said over the communication device "Good news I got two of them back home hows it going on your end" she asked.

215 WORDSTagged:
Nickel - Cutiefly
Mic - dEDENNE
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Sheep Sheep Sheep!!! (m)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 15:09:13 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
“I got about five of them,” she replied. Once she had seen the other starting to rely on sweet scent, Mirri had been confident about how that istuation would go. Hence, she had taken off towards another group near the water. Lacking any such sweet incentives, she had instead chosen to rely on her small arsenal of ghosts. The Honedges in particular were used to this kind of work from her time in Galar, so they knew how to slowly but sternly approach the Mareep and start herding them towards where they needed to go.

The Aegislash, in the meantime, floated above and darted down each time one of the Mareep veered off the path, evidently ready and willing to lead them back onto the path they were meant to take. It wasn’t the most elegant solution. But it was what she had at hand. Especially since she had lent out her Mudbray. In a way, she was utilizing her whole team there. “We should be coming up to where you are soon, so please let them in.” That way, she would not have to get to the ground herself. Seemed a lot more efficient that way.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights