❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
depth [ddd]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 5:21:01 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

The dreamscape of Oracelies was painted by the seas that dotted the Kalosian landscape, the place that she had left behind those months ago; behind her rested the waves parting the sand, and imbedded within were the wheels of her golden motorcycle. In her hands rested a box, and inside of it were hundreds of thousands of pokedollars; the symbol of her success in the music industry, not counting the augmentative surgeries that showed on her skin. Wading in the waters that swirled around her, granted by the rapid movement of Acropora's swift movement through the oceantide, it was as if the universe was pulling her to cast them into the deepest, darkest waters.[break][break]

A repetitive dream, one that she had ever since she actually did it. Casting her wealth into the seas through the box, she threw it to never return, watching it slowly sink into the transparent waters. But unlike all the other dreams that she had of her previous doings, she wanted to follow it- climbing onto the back of the sea serpent, the reigning dragon of the waters, the two rode into the glistening depths. Glowing corals were met by curious onlooking water types, but their gaze could not be distracted from the box that tumbled deeper and deeper into the current, illuminated in gold. The darkness of the seafloor engulfed her vision, it felt cold, but ever so miraculous in the name of a sea witch. As if magic was unbound in the places untouched by the sun.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: wealth[break]
- sleep points: 200 (wc 254)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
depth [ddd]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 8:08:38 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Holding onto the hardened scales that lined the neck of Acropora, Oracelies's attempted gaze in the darkness of the underwater depths was met with the glow of her box cast to sea and the aquatic flora lining the seafloor. They had finally reached the bottom, finally being able to witness the box crackle and split once it hit the sand; it was as if it was sinking into the water around it, folding when consumed and slowly dissipating into nothingness. An offering to the spirit of the sea, the great one as her family of sea witches called it. Slipping off the side of the Gyarados and submerging her feet into the sandbed, she began to wade to catch a glimpse of anything the sea spirit had to offer in reciprocation.[break][break]

The sand was littered with antiques and sea shells, a site that looked to have been used by countless others to discard their precious belongings. Picking the ones up that were clearly used by pokemon that required shells, she slipped them into the pocket on her bikini and continued on for more- she soon was able to collect fresh kelp, sea grass, and fragments of split corals. All things that would be able to used to create what her family called a tidecaller's charm, something that was said to be able to wade off tsunamis with the proper intention. As she aspired to be the most skilled and full-of-life sea witch, she figured she had to practice everything and more that her ancestors had, with her own spin. Though she knew that would not feel difficult, as with each passing water type, it felt more and more like her ancestors were swimming alongside her, centuries of them. Centuries of those that indulged in witchcraft of the sea and tide.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: aspirations (2/5 themes)[break]
- sleep points: +200 (wc 300) 400 total

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
depth [ddd]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 8:30:57 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

One of the feelings of recognition that had swayed along the tides was that of her mother, taking the form of a magnificent dodonzo sweeping the depths, encompassed by illumination. It was an immediate recognition due to the golden chains that lined her body, being that of her spirit mark; a giant catfish adorned in jewels, and that definitely described her mother. The mother of Oracelies always had that spark cloaked in puffy, soft clouds- they always had their arguments, especially when one was to fall out of practice, but love was certainly there. A bond like none other, river mother witch to her seabound daughter. Feeling the soft scales brush her hand, it was as if this was the most peaceful moment they had together.[break][break]

"They're all proud of you, you know. You're living a life that is boundless, swaying with the tides- something every witch of the solar bloodline has dreamed of, feeling the touch of the earth with each movement you take effervescently. Ora, you're doing what you have always been destined to do, following the path of your ancestors."[break][break]

"And I feel them every day, every time I peer into my book of shadows and great grandmother's." Oracelies called back to the Dodonzo, the personification of her mother's spirit. She seemed to be on her way, continuing into the darkness slowly out of sight. "Love you."[break][break]

Catching a kicked-up golden Krabby shell and looking upwards toward what would be the surface, the rest of them swam above in their respective marks.. and how breathtaking that was, their glowing presence casting beams of light that cut through the darkness. All of them seemed to be swimming toward something, chasing something. Before Oracelies could swim in that direction, cutting through the waters on the back of her Gyarados, the current swept her toward the school's destination.[break][break]

But something, or someone, seemed to be lurking in the shadows, unrevealed. Following the current- but its shadow cast seemed gentle rather than threatening.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: family (3/5 themes)[break]
- sleep points: +200 (wc 332) 600 total!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
depth [ddd]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 19:54:09 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

What awaited the current was a destination of shattered remains, what looked to be a temple lost to the sea, ridden in corals. Patiently fluttering about, the fish that represented the spirits of her ancestors peered downwards at her- and they all called at her to go inside, to embrace the mysteries of the deep dark, and to not be afraid. Acropora, her Gyarados, coiled his body around her as she advanced inward, willingly protecting her from anything that may spring out, even if Oracelies was trusting in her familial guidance. The inside was dilapidated, though recognizable anywhere within all the stories passed down by the generations.[break][break]

This was the original house of the solar coven, where the first witch of her bloodline had begun to practice ocean divination centuries ago. While there was no way to repair it, as the ocean had reclaimed the temple of witchcraft, she still felt at peace inside. Though it felt as if she were not alone with Acropora, it felt as though there was another. A pleasant existence, though not visible; it was clearly some kind of entity that wished not to show itself, just like the one that she could sense following her here. But it felt loving, gentle within the depths of the darkness.[break][break]

"You prove yourself with each moment you spend practicing divination towards me, Oracelies Solar." It was a soft voice, though within it there was almost bubbling, a swift tide indeed.[break][break]

"Are you the great one, the mother of the oceans spanning across the world?" She asked curiously, feeling the cold of the seafloor slowly become warm.[break][break]

"Indeed, I am. Let me show you, my child."[break][break]

Like a crackle through the depths, Oracelies felt it all. Her body began to move upward against her will, and ocean water coursed through her veins, chosen. Words and dialogue were not necessary between them, as the two were able to converse through the current via their emotions; she could feel everything, every moment of gratitude the spirit of the sea had felt when worshipped in Ora's eccentric ways. Bubbles formed at her fingertips and beyond, and she was able to see through the darkness of the seafloor, sensing every gift of life that had prospered under the waves. She felt connected, the energies she chased flowing out of her skin, endless, forever. Though she had not got a glimpse of the spirit that had taken a vessel within her body, she could feel its every thought and desire, and they all aligned with her own.[break][break]

It felt beautiful, ethereal, a feeling unlike any other.[break][break]

[break][break]

has been deemed worthy by the spirit of the sea, the great one.[break][break]

She receives the following abilities:[break]
❁ Oracelies may breathe underwater, and shift into a water elemental version of herself to travel at quick speeds through the tides as if she is a current if she desires.[break]
❁ Oracelies may bend salt water at will and can use it in offensive, defensive, and supportive styles.[break]
❁ Oracelies may understand and essentially communicate with sea-dwelling pokemon, learning the mother tongue of the ocean.[break]
❁ Oracelies' physical abilities have reinforced themselves, especially her speed.[break]
❁ Oracelies may add one of every sea-based water type pokemon to her collection, excluding legendaries. Representing the many fallen sea witches of her bloodline, each one of these pokemon possesses the move 'Origin Pulse'.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: avatarship (4/5 themes)[break]
- sleep points total: 800 (441 wc this post/4th post)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
depth [ddd]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 9:43:50 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the bubbles floated out of her fingertips, the ancestors in the form of fish flowed toward Oracelies almost as if she were absorbing them, feeling their fins rustle within her bloodstream all the way into her heart. They felt as if they all were with her now but at another level, as she knew with each passing moment within her practice that they always had been with her. Always with her, always proud of her accomplishments as a witch of the sea. Other sea-dwelling pokemon flowed through the current to meet her at her sides and rejoice, for their deities had finally found a worthy vessel.[break][break]

Climbing atop her Gyarados and sitting against the scales, she held one hand on its sharp protrusions and another hand out behind her, releasing a torrent of oceania. This allowed her companion pokemon, Acropora, to swim faster than he ever could; the two shot through the water all the way toward the surface in mere seconds, and once they began to fly, Oracelies lifted up the saltwater to fly with them. Leaving a trail of water winding through the skies to allow all the other fish to follow along, she giggled with the feeling of true freedom, power at her fingertips. She basked in the connection she felt to the natural, seabound order, it felt just as right as waves crushing the shells into sand.[break][break]

Oracelies jumped from the beast and felt her body shift into that of water, a droplet into the endless expanse of the ocean in all directions. It felt ethereal unlike anything else in the world and beyond, the apex of her dreams and desires.

[break][break]

NOTES

- theme: power (5/5 themes)[break]
- sleep points: 999 total (277 words this post!)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
depth [ddd]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 4:49:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: