awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 2:03:20 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
How long has it been since he walked these walls? To be honest not very long at all, but to Oscar it felt as though it had been an eternity. His dress shoes echoed as he forged through the empty passages, humming to himself to make the journey less monotonous. He held two small coffees in each hand, freshly brewed from Rocket's grunt break room. The taste has never been the best, but the nostalgia made up for it.

Only one lab was being worked in tonight, the same one used to use before she rose within Rocket's ranks. Oscar was glad that her habits had not changed, otherwise their coffees would have become cold by the time he found her. Oscar let himself in, briefly balancing a coffee on his arm to free one of his hands. Once he passed the threshold of the door, he would grab his balanced coffee and begin his search for Lulu.

She was not hard to find, the lab was not the biggest and the desks tended to be toward the front. Oscar found her with her back turned, causing him to sneer mischievously. This truly would be a pure surprise, hopefully she will not hold it against him. Oscar stepped up to the table she was working on and placed the coffee meant for her within arm's reach.

"What are you working on?"
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,720 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 7:03:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”fuck!” she jumped, nearly knocking the coffee over. it was late, and she hadn’t expected anyone to sneak up on her.[break][break]

when she looked towards the culprit, her eyes went wide–not with fury, but with pleasant surprise, or shock more like.[break][break]

”oscar!” she wanted to hug him, strangely for her, but refrained, opting to simply stand there gawking instead. he looked fantastic. how?[break][break]

remembering his question briefly, she began to explain, ”it’s um… oh shit, never mind that for a minute! i owe you such an apology for leaving, oscar.” she’d simply disappeared without leaving any notice–but it had been for his safety. the same reason she had not told and other colleagues she’d grown fond of.[break][break]

”does the coffee mean you forgive me, i hope? unless it’s poison, in which case… fair enough.” she sighed, then, low energy only able to sustain so much excitement. ”gods, it’s good to see you.”[break][break]

what glowed in front of her was a curio–a hologram of the unown report, that she’d been scrolling through, provided by the rks system. across the table was a journal and a few folders, open with their contents scattered. they spanned an array of topics regarding the multiverse and theoretical physics, both in her scarcely legible scrawl and in other handwriting.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 3:00:26 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar let out a sound that seemed like the cross between a scoff and bemused laughter. It was not mocking, moreso sympathetic. The very notion that he could ever be angry with Lulu was absurd, and he intended to make that clear.

Oscar slid the coffee closer to Lulu, his smile widening as he held back further chuckling. "Lulu my dear you have nothing to apologize for, nor is there anything to forgive. I'm just glad to see you back in the lab."

Oscar took a sip of his own beverage as he made a rotary glance across the laboratory. "It's a bit more--humble than we're used to, but we'll still do some great work here." Oscar leaned over the desk, rifling through some of the paperwork Luku had splayed out. After a moment he would look back toward here.

"I hope you don't mind that I invited myself to whatever you're doing. I can't resist a Lulu project."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,720 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 1:25:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

he wasn’t angry at her. she was relieved and thrilled to hear, smiling back and reaching for the coffee to test its heat. ”thanks. it was still a little hot to sip, but a good hand warmer in the cold of the labs.[break][break]

his words meant they were working together again, simple as that. she had no objections.[break][break]

”well, there are still the labs in sootopolis—both my own at home, and the larger facility on land. i’ve just been doing a lot of my work here.” primarily because the rks simulator was on the submarine.[break][break]

”mind? not at all. i’m always happy to have you along for anything scientific.” sincere words she could not say in honesty to many others.[break][break]

her attention returned to the hologram in front of her. ”this is a curio. it’s a digital copy of the unown report we were able to obtain from the rks system. are you familiar?”[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 14:54:21 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar raised an eyebrow, his eyes focusing on the Unknown report. He had nothing but negative memories concerning that baneful alphabet. "I'm too familiar with the Unknown to be honest. RKS though? That's new." He had never heard of the rks system before, and now he was kicking himself for missing out on whatever it was. It would not be the first thing he was late for, Oscar's illness had kept him away from many important events within Rocket and it filled Oscar with a kind of bitterness.

Oscar chuckled as he resolved to just speak his mind instead of restraining his emotions. He could trust Lulu with such things, a rarity these days. "I've missed so much. Whatever happened in Galar, the assault on Dewford, and now whatever this rks system is. Ugh, it's fuckin' irritating."

Oscar tapped his fingers on Lulu's desk, resolving in that moment to put himself fully into Rocket's cause once more. The region will bow to them, and he shall be there press its face in the mud. "Alright get me up to speed."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,720 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:38:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”you may not be too fond of it, then. the more i learn about the rks system, the more it seems as though the drk triad are interacting with us through it somehow.”[break][break]

she thought of the workshop, the hexenzirkel, the clothing store in mauville–which, come to think of, she had never gone to investigate to see if it was really there or not. she made a mental note to do so later.[break][break]
”the rks machine works using objects we call ‘seal stones’, brought back from the wilds,” she explained. ”users are immersed in a seemingly limited handful of simulations, of moments, perhaps in history, or in the future, or… in alternate realities, assuming any of it ever happened, or will happen at all…”[break][break]
she blinked, realizing she was still scrolling through the curio on auto-pilot. her hand stilled before crossing into the crook of her elbow as she crossed her arms, pensively.[break][break]
”a few peculiar things about it: i haven’t been able to decipher why or how a particular simulation runs instead of the others; nor have i been able to figure out how to run the same simulation over again, on-command. The system fires randomly with no discernably logical coordinates.”[break][break]
”that, and the simulations heavily feature members of the drk triad, like father winter–and strange things happen, that make you wonder if what you’re experiencing might not be just a simulation, but… real, in some way...”[break][break]
she paused at length. it was a lot to share and to ponder over. her gaze left the projection to meet oscar’s ruby eyes, ignoring his irritation amidst the daze of her own wondering.[break][break]
there was one last, particularly thrilling detail that could not go unshared.[break][break]
believes it will lead us to arceus.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 20:34:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar listened carefully, as Lulu was dispensing a great deal of information and he wanted to keep track of it all. Even with his intense focus, Oscar found himself fumbling over a few of the revelations. Seal Stones? Simulations? "Arceus?" Oscar had missed more than he thought, but it was never too late to jump into the deep end.

However he was not so sure he wanted into the rks pool. After all, this whole business seemed exceptionally trying and Oscar did not know if he could spare the time. Nevertheless, he was sure to note his interest.

"I should probably at least take a look at some point, though I must admit our so-called 'creator' and its lackeys are the least of my concerns. I am more interested in the forces of destruction within our world. The living cataclysms that could eliminated existence at any moment. Who know of whom I speak."

Kyurem, Necrozma, Eternatus, three immense powers that could effortlessly crush their world should they be given the chance. What Oscar could not decide is if he would rather stop them--or control them. He chuckled briefly, "But such things are beyond the scope of this moment. Tell me more about the now, how have you been?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,720 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 20:28:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

there were surely plenty of other threats worth worrying about, but she didn’t let the topic of arceus go just yet.[break][break]

“i don’t think the drk triad follows our arceus at all. it must belong to a different universe… which raises the question: where is ours?”[break][break]

had it died, or abandoned them? was it trapped elsewhere? surely, it could not be free and capable of protecting its own universe, or it would have done something by now, as other-wordly gods pierced the fabric of their reality.[break][break]

she remembered the light in the telescope, fading away into time and unfathomably distant stars. perhaps it had been arceus’s back turned, having left very long ago.[break][break]

or, perhaps even the most powerful gods made mistakes or succumbed to their nature, whatever it was, and when they did, they did things like end universes and total existences.[break][break]

“maybe there’s something wrong with our arceus, if it’s even still around.”[break][break]

finally, she let up about gods and universes, and came back down to earth.[break][break]

”i’ve been…” terrified. exhausted. working too hard. losing my mind. take your pick. ”fine. deep in my work.” deep as ever. ”you remember the dream machine?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 18:10:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was being dragged down by the existential crisis of the creator of their universe possibly being dead--or worse. If that were the case, would anything be able to save them should the dark triad decide to go full force? Or Eternatus? Or Kyurem? Shit, how did allow so many enemies to rise against them?

Oscar was pulled out of the gloom when Lulu mentioned the Dream Machine. His eyes lit up, remembering the promise of Lulu's most ambitious project yet. "Yes of course I do! Did your Porygon manage to make its way home?" Lulu had let Oscar borrow her porygon z to gather some dream data, but he never had a chance to personally return it before their respective departures from Hoenn. Eventually he managed to mail its pokeball but he was unsure if Lulu herself ever got it back.

Oscar leaned in, the possibility of an update on the dream machine filling him with anticipation. "How goes the project? I am dying for detail, don't keep me waiting any longer!"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,720 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 3:12:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

“safe and sound,” she confirmed about the porygon-z. ”thank you for your help.”[break][break]

she smiled at his curiosity about the project, feeling a swell of pride at what she had built.[break][break]

“the project is going very well. nearly complete, i believe. just waiting to get my hands on a seal stone.”[break][break]

something had agreed to help her with.[break][break]

”you’ll be one of the first to know when it’s up and running.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 20:02:06 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar nodded. "Good, I would love to partake in the project's development as it continues. The dream world is a valuable resource that Rocket is destined to claim." Oscar stood up straight, chuckling to himself as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "What a funny thing, to think that anyone could claim ownership over the dreams of others. At any rate, it shall be the key to exploring beyond the horizon of our universe."

Oscar checked his watch, and upon seeing the time he would let out a whistle. "Shit time flied. I gotta get to bed soon. Maybe I should get some food first..." Oscar turned to leave, stopping just before the threshold of Lulu's workspace.

"Care to join me for a late night bite or do you still have some work to do?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,720 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 21:27:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the thought of rocket claiming the dream world, perhaps a part of the collective imagination itself, felt wrong and dystopian. nonetheless, she responded after only the briefest pause, ”of course. happy to have you on board.”[break][break]

a funny thing, her mind echoed as her smile faded with concern, despite herself.[break][break]

when oscar seemed to prepare to leave, she felt some relief. she needed to go and have a drink, and process her newest worry. but then came the invitation, and she could not turn down dinner with such a good friend and colleague, when she so rarely went out.[break][break]

”of course,” she repeated, still a little distant. ”i mean, no, i’m done for the day. let’s go.” she forced another smile, though it didn’t quite reach her eyes.[break][break]

they’d leave to have dinner. she would have three glasses of tequila, and she would still not mention the machine again unless he brought it up. not until another day.[break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
You Found Me [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 17:21:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven