saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
of the night (rt: survey)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 9:21:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

having now found a way inside, matias joins a few others and enters, for once working in a team if only to show his loyalty has not wavered. and in truth, it hasn't, but perhaps his loyalty was never fully earned in the first place.[break][break]

"watch our corners."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 10 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 5:21:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"aye aye captain."

What with they had already found in this cave keeping eyes open wide was important. Otherwise they'd find themselves in the thick of it. Luckily for them was a walking scarecrow for them. Unlucky for them was that Heatran started to spill out of the tunnels around them. Double luckily they were easily dealt with by a water gun.

MP: 70 [post + participation + race obstacle]
MP Total: 70 MP

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 10:15:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

what awaits them is supposedly prized enough for the league to waste precious resources trying to acquire it. lives thrown and lost to a cause, perhaps never to be remembered.[break][break]

his thoughts subside as they meet their first obstacle: a swarm of heatran intending to keep them at bay.[break][break]

"where the fuck did they come from?"[break][break]

his poliwrath's HYDRO PUMP fends some back but his kricketune finds it more difficult to.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 12:16:43 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Would they be remembered if they bit it here? That was a silly question.

They were both heroes weren't they?

"Deep inside or from the mist, does it matter?" They were stopping them from moving forward. So they had to be taken down. Lave Plumes erupt around them as the numbers thin and they were getting desperate. His Poliwhirl sees the Kricketune and sees the Heatran approaching it from its flank. A hypnosis and a thumbs up are given, one to the bug and one to the steel slug as it falls on its side asleep.

"We beat them back all the same." They were scarecrows after all, all in the name of the league.

MP: 20 [post + assist character/pokemon]
MP Total: 90 MP

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 15:05:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"nope."[break][break]

it doesn't matter. their job here is to clear the path so that others may travel far more safely than they do.[break][break]

before kricketune even has time to turn to say thank you, another heatran sneaks out of nowhere and hits it with a LAVA PLUME strong enough to melt it away.[break][break]

it dies, and matias doesn't even bother to give it a second look before moving on.[break][break]

his poliwrath's HYDRO PUMP continues chipping away at a few of them. matias joins in with EARTH SPIKES.[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 230 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 3:57:06 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Shit!"

Kazimir watches for Matias as he sees the Poliwrath melt at the hands of molten rock. His own little Poliwhirl does its best to rush over in a vain attempt to maybe quell the fires. "No wait!" It meets the same fate as the Heatran turn their attention on it. Lava Plumes wash over the water type as its life sizzles out and its trainer can only watch in horror.

This was too much. One hand balled into a fist while another reached for a second ball and out came a Clawhitzer who roared at the incoming group of metal slugs. "Make them pay Rockbuster, Water Pulse!" The shrimp aimed its mega launcher and with a blast of water washed them away and down the tunnels they came back in. "This is already turning into a circus."

What he wouldn't do to have a hammer to beat them back himself.

MP: 210 [post + pokemon death]
MP Total: 300 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 13:33:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

another one dies and he cannot help but roll his eyes at their current predicament. his own poliwhirl comes dangerously close to dying but it manages to cling on. it returns HYDRO PUMPS.[break][break]

"this is ridiculous."[break][break]

stepping up, matias stomps his foot into the ground that sends EARTH PILLARS upward, each one directly underneath the fire-types to lift them up into the ceiling.[break][break]

there, they stay pinned, unable to move like flipped tortoises.[break][break]

"finish them off," he says coldly.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 240 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 10:53:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

A volley of aura spheres are thrown at the trapped Heatran pummeling them till they're faces and bodies have dents in them. Whatever damage they took it was enough to turn them into still forms that wouldn't be bothering them anymore.

With a victory under their belt the Clawitzer rewards the party with a heal pulse to keep their energy and hopefully spirits up the more they advanced. "So much shit coming outta here. Maybe ya should plug it up once we're done getting whatever's down here Matt." It wasn't worth letting more of these things out, not even the mist that seemed to pour from every crevice on this damn island.

MP: 10 [post]
MP Total: 310 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 3:12:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with the fire-types trapped and taken care of, he turns his attention to the path forward just in time for his poliwhirl to faint from exhaustion. he recalls it with a sigh.[break][break]

"yeah, i think i'll do that."[break][break]

he replies.[break][break]

"i wonder where they all came from."[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 300 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 10:36:49 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Probably from whatever is on this island that's spewing that mist that's all over the place. It coughs up weird Pokemon already why wouldn't it just bring out regular ass Pokemon." Heatran was an odd choice though the more he thought about it. Maybe there was a piece of the puzzle that they were missing here. Questions for later.

Watching the Poliwhirl fall over and get returned to its ball had Kaz shoot the Elite Four a concerned gaze. "You holding up by the way? Your team's taking a beating." It was probably silly to worry over Matias handling himself fine, but the fact that both of them lost Pokemon just a few minutes earlier was really making it hard for Kaz to stay fully optimistic.

MP: 10 [post]
MP Total: 310 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 7:36:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"oh, yeah. this is meant to be a training exercise for them."[break][break]

if they die, they die. it simply means they aren't strong enough to begin with and have no place in his team.[break][break]

"pokemon die all the time."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x6[break][break]

TOTAL: 310 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 23:08:52 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"You and me have a different idea of what "training" is. This is not training Matt this is serious shit we're in!" Suddenly it hits him. As soon as the words leave his lips he thinks back to what that masked man said to him. Sure he's lost some Pokemon during this whole skirmish over an island but those were heat of the moment losses right? Did...did that make him just as heartless as Matias? No he didn't want to believe that. He might not shed a waterfall of tears but he'll always remember them. Their faces as they left him were burned into his mind.

Still...the numbers didn't lie. Maybe he was...

"C'mon have a heart at least. They're trying their best." His words quickly get drowned out by a rumble. The ceiling above them cracks open and rocks of all shapes and sizes start to descend on them. "Shit watch out!" He tries pulls the Elite Four member out of harms way with his massive arms as the path before them starts to cave in and they found their way walled off.

"Well...looks like we're not going any deeper now. Might as well head back..."

MP: 510 [post + loss + mission completion + survey]
MP Total: 820 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 7:04:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

there are no actual stakes here. they fight and fight at costs that are deemed acceptable by people who would not spare resources to rescue when she needed them most. they fight, in the end, for resources.[break][break]

before he can make a comment about it, he's pulled out of harm's way, now blocked off from advancing.[break][break]

"might as well."[break][break]

he sighs, then turns and leaves when he could have so easily cleared the path with his powers.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x7[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break]

TOTAL: 770 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 4:26:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: