She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
bee-yond punitive [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 22:34:26 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar fumbled a small mission involving some greased palms and averted eyes, but she'd missed someone else that needed to be on rocket payroll and the entire shipment was seized. it was small fry compared to her usual work, especially because she smuggled and trafficked decent quantities with her own ship, but. foolishness had to be punished.

her penance was to settle a long-time bee problem in the area. she thought the administrator who'd assigned the task was exaggerating, but the swarm of combee before her said otherwise. "g-get away!" she flinched back from one that was desperate to smell her hair or something. she released her clobbopus and capsakid from their pokeballs. the two loyal soldiers turned to her and awaited her instruction, which she delivered with a clenched fist and an eager kalosian accent: "we're gonna beat them into submission."

close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
You keep on trying but, I like your blood on my teeth just a little too much
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
bee-yond punitive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 2:34:24 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
A hand steadies the pirate’s back as she flinches, while a Mightyena leaps forth from their side, sinking fiery fangs into the curious Combee seemingly entranced by the woman’s hair.

[break][break]
“Honestly…” Calliope huffs, regarding her fellow Rocket with a frown. ”You’re supposed to be the experienced one here. They said there were many and still you go rushing in?”
[break][break]
The buzzing of the swarm became more agitated now one of theirs had been attacked, and with the arrival of three new foes in their makeshift habitat, they seemed eager to chase them off. The model grumbled something underneath her breath as her Mightyena bared its fangs at the Combees.
[break][break]
”A damn beating it is then– better make it quick before we draw unwanted attention!” She flicks her wrist at the dark canine, ordering its next attack. ”Alecto, Fire Fang!”

[break][break]

+ Bees! & [break]
+ Using Fire Fang x2

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
bee-yond punitive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 3:09:56 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
her compatriot's irritation was expected. in the face of it, mar couldn't help but laugh good-naturedly. "nothing good comes to those who sit around, ye know." she was pleased to sicc her pokemon on the bees, letting clobbopus, capsakid, and skrelp all off their reigns and free to beef with any flying pokemon.

"isn't it a relief to be surrounded by the chaos? i feel like i can think. it's nice." something about all the external craziness made the internal craziness quiet and serene. she loved the trouble that came from criminality and pirating and this. absolute glee was plastered on her face as she pushed a combee out of her way. it flickered back to attack her and was met with a sucker punch from clobbopus. "ye know, i don't see a lot of flowers out here. why are there so many of these guys? it's kind of an unusual swarm, right?"