Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Two Sides of the same coin [C] [M]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 3:08:12 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Aidan had thought that Rocket had grown past the whole strong-arming people for money, it was such a small criminal organization thing to do, sure they could be doing it to simply fear monger and gain respect like that but it still felt like such an old tactic, or perhaps Aidan was simply jaded because he was the one chosen for such a primitive job.[break][break]

Due to several economical and worldly reasons, Slateport had become a melting pot of normal citizens, refugees and those trying to make their living, through good or vile ways. [break][break]

With the sudden rise of people wanting to be small time hero helping the Rangers it was prime time to catch some folks by surprise and teach them a lesson on who runs the Outskirts.[break][break]

Quickly crossing a street filled with people working hard, making himself look busy as if he was in a hurry too. Reaching out to a read head female and tapping her on the shoulder, she looked like someone that could point him in the right direction. "Sorry to bother you but could you point me in the direction of the person in charge? I'd like to start helping too" In fact, that was nowhere near the truth, lying was much easier when it came to strangers after all.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 5:51:32 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she blinks, the tap against her shoulder foreign and surprising all at once. her body tenses and she fights the urge to whip around with a scowl for her life is not necessarily in danger - it simply... feels like it, most of the time.

"uh, sure."

somehow, her eye patch suddenly feels uncomfortable. the strap is too tight and the fabric itches her cheek a little too much if she moves a certain way. it's odd, though, as it had been fine earlier.

"here, follow me. it's a block or so away. that okay?"

she turns, rotating on her heel and beginning to lead them through the masses toward the main supply outpost.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 4:50:47 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Some may have described his smile as something warm and welcoming, but those who had the knowledge of how a predator looked at his pray knew there was nothing warm there. Of course, the girl in front of him was in no danger at all, he in fact was only there for a bit of "conversation"[break][break]

"I appreciate the help!" Taking a quick second to let his brain to take in the person he was talking to. A small sense of familiarity poking at the back of his skull, something he'd push aside for now. "Lead the way."[break][break]

The eye patch not leaving his mind for the whole time they walked. Sorry about bothering you back there. As someone who lives in Slateport I just thought I should start helping" Not wanting to draw any attention to himself, perhaps small talk was the way to go. [break][break]

"So how long have you been helping?" Oh, by Arceus was he bad at this.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 2:05:53 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]she leads them through the masses as if she's been doing this all her life, slipping past unsuspecting minds and sneaking hands into their pockets. every now and then, the urge rises. she has to swallow it back like bile.

"oh, no worries! i don't mind."

she should get used to it, anyway. it's part of being a ranger... and if she didn't want to help, what the hell was she even doing masquerading in their ranks?

the mention of offering further assistance brings the ghost of a smile to her lips. it lingers as the crowd thins a bit.

"we could definitely use all the help we can get lately."

supplies continue to pour in and while slateport is a giant city, there's other tasks that are higher up on the priority list at the moment. perhaps that's why his question doesn't raise red flags, flying beneath the radar as seemingly harmless.

"not long, actually... maybe a week or two at most?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 6:57:52 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

The more he heard and the more he paid attention to the girl leading him to his missions destination the more the familiarity birds pecks on his brain worms. This girl, this friendly person still somehow felt familiar to him. The small simple energy she carried herself with, the mannerisms, it was like Aidan had met her before. [break][break]

"Then it's a deal! After a talk with the boss you'd probably catch me carrying something around then." A small smile pushing through his stoic and bored expression, along with thoughts that this right here could have been his life, helping others and making small differences in random lives.[break][break]

He'd snap back once she mentioned that she hadn't been here long. Small puzzles finally being filled up and popping about inside Aidan's mind, replacing the ideas of his alternate self. "Sorry once again but could we take a pause?" He'd say taking a small pause in their walking. "We've met before haven't we?" Was that a strange question for a moment and place like this? Absolutely. But it was important for Aidan to find out.[break][break]

"And I don't mean meeting in a market or at the mall..." He'd take his hat off, so real reason to hide anything, he meant no harm. "There's just something about you... I can't quite put my finger on it but I know it for sure." He didn't know for sure. Such a great ex-detective he had become.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:08:26 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i”]as feet slide to a stop, motion stilling through the body, she feels a dread creeping up. it’s subtle, slow, dulling the senses until it’s too late.

and it isn’t until he asks that familiarity bubbles up and over. her eyesight, no longer what it was, could be blamed for her ignorance but she knows better — it had been right in front of her. she simply didn’t want to believe it.

”have we?”

she keeps the act up, head tilting curiously to one side. she’s changed, can’t he see? can’t she be a different person and leave it all behind?

”where would you know me from, then?”

claws sharpen, waiting for confirmation of the sinking stone in her stomach. how could she escape this one?

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 5:13:07 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Her words bouncing around his head, questions echoing and the sense of familiarity still pecking and gnawing at his mind. 'have we?' Aidan frowns as if trying to look through a fogged up window, the answer he wanted barely out his vision. [break][break]

Was his aging brain really finally getting the better of him, was he simply confusing her with someone else? Or was the work with Rocket finally making him feel paranoid about everyone. "I'm really sorry. You just really remind of someone I once worked with." 'work' really was the only word he could use to describe what he did.[break][break]

"Don't think anything bad of it. She was someone I respected, someone who would likely teach me to be a better person. She was pretty great." He'd say looking down, a saddening feeling swelling inside him. He had never really found out what happened.[break][break]

"Once again. I apologize, it was probably just a mistake." Perhaps he just missed someone he could trust, perhaps they should keep going before his brain collapses on itself from overthinking.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]