6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 5:34:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the dogs start barking in a specific tone, and the formulated chorus of whining and yipping was enough to signify that a particular occurrence in the household was happening.

kyle was on the couch, hand on the remote and back reclined in a pretty lax manner. his head dips back as he peeks at the front door, watching it open for the arrival of his husband.

he doesn't say anything, but he raises a brow at him, alongside a rhythmic patting of his thigh as an invitation.

his irregular schedule meant that he could either be gone for a long time or have an opportunity to chill in his home for an entire day. in this case, it was the latter.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 6:30:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah passes over the home's threshold, and with it the weight of work flushes down his heavy limbs. lethargy settles with a click of the door. such sleepiness is a comforting cradle—but nothing compared to the seat he takes in kyle's lap.[break][break]

like an anchor, his head plunges into the couch cushion above his husband's shoulder.[break][break]

"work was crazy today, dude." noah says. his face angles toward kyle's, smile drunk with hearth and home. "rested well? no tera crystals in the backyard, right?"[break][break]

he wonders if he should knock on wood.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
mission - red or blue (dd)

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VYXF50y/setticon4.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 10:07:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
hands wrap around noah, locking him in, and immediately letting his weight pin him against the couch's backrest.

it was comfortable, like a weighted blanket.

"yeah. i just sat all day in front of the couch." he buries his face on noah's neck. "no wormholes, ultra beasts or interdream mist either."

the sequence of events would have played out by then, but disturbance comes in many forms that it would never had a chance to push forward. whether it was a work call for kyle, a barking of dogs killing the mood, or a disembodied voice coming from the basement.

"the silvally's talking," kyle complains, further covering his face with noah. "i don't want to move from here and check it."

he's certain a talking module for a silvally memory has never been manufactured before.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 6:45:12 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"the silvally's fine." noah's voice falls to kyle's neck as a murmur. but a clumsy hand fishes out a pokeball.[break][break]

it rolls onto the living room floor, and from it his machamp emerges. already, the slate-gray fighter knows. leaving the two on the couch, it seeks the silvally, footfalls descending toward the home's basement.[break][break]

"but i don't know if i'll be," noah leans, "wanna help me out?"[break][break]

a click later, the air pressure shifts. within the same room, a ring expands in the corner where wall and ceiling meet.

[break][break]

mission - red or blue (dd)

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VYXF50y/setticon4.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 17:26:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"but i'm already comfy..."

the whining ends abruptly as he lazily gets up from the couch. scratching his belly with one hand, kyle drags noah with the other with him on the way to investigate the commotion.

he opens the door down and flicks open the lights. he finds his silvally sleeping, and in the same room, noah's machamp.

"oh, yeah, didn't you tell me you're my bodyguard? why am i the one keeping you safe?"

kyle turns to the ring afterwards.

"wait, is that going to ruin our home again?" money wasn't the problem, but the inconvenience caused by repairs. "but i just got it fixed after that one rocket attack..."

he'd forgive the destruction if it turns out it's a source of infinity energy or something, though.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 5:06:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"whoa! when you marry it's sort of like a two-way street, right?" noah says of the bodyguarding.[break][break]

still, no defense can be made against the hovering ring. a supernatural interruption into every day life. briefly, noah is reminded of kyle's ultra space adventure: the muted nights, staring at the door, how the uncertainty crept beneath the frame, and the bed too big for one soul.[break][break]

the ring asks them: "red or blue?"[break][break]

and noah raises a brow in response.[break][break]

"uh, blue?"

[break][break]

mission - red or blue (dd)[break][break]

KqBwqtO_

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 15:43:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"blue? why blue?" he asks.

noah did just change his hair color from that color, so he's not sure why he's getting sentimental about it if he felt the need to switch over.

"the main character always goes red, right? why would you go against the convention? the red means good stuff if the protagonists gets to them and-"

he turns to the ring with a swift pivot, as if a sudden thought had invaded the line of ideas that were running in his head.

"never mind. you were right, noah. we are lords. blue it is."

much like most of his references, it wouldn't be surprising if noah didn't get it. he'd be used to it by now though, as kyle never bothers to correct his quirks around him.

fv5KinpQ

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 5:04:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
jumpluff

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

genderless - leaf guard[break]
fairy wind / cotton spore / acrobatics / u-turn / synthesis

[break][break]

BEFORE YOU, a ring emerges out of thin air. The center ripples with energy before SEVERAL JUMPLUFF are flung out into your world, fidgeting across your space. They may be aggressive or they may simply be confused, but they continue to JUMP ABOUT, unable to control themselves. Regardless, the ring closes while you hear a deep snicker emanating from behind it.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CATCH ONE OF THESE POKEMON.[break]
THIS WILL USE 1X POKEBALL.

[attr="class","missionTag"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 9:06:48 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the jumpluff scatter into the room like dandelion seeds. their buoyant blueberry bodies bounce against each other, beady red eyes staring straight ahead rather than where they were floating to.[break][break]

the ring disappears and noah, scrambling up kyle's face to fall over the couch, attempts to shake off his shock.[break][break]

"dude, what?!"[break][break]

noah opens a nearby window in the hopes they would diffuse toward it.[break][break]

"this is a sick prank!" the gym leader says, swatting a cotton spore. "you think kim did this? i recognize that ring."

[break][break]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]4BwMX1S9
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 4:29:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"n-no..." he answers with doubt. "hoopa was supposed to be trapped with kyurem in a different dimension. i wasn't sure if that ability of his transcends it."

then again, their first encounter with it was indeed in their nightmares. despite being familiar with the concept, kyle wasn't an expert to know the differentiation between other universes and dreams.

"gordin!" he shouts, and a smeargle fumbles from the first floor to the basement. "hyperspace hole, quick!"

as the smeargle attempts to open a portal from a newly closed one, kyle turns to his silvally on the ground, who paws any jumpluff that falls on the floor back in the air.

"you concentrate on trying to establish a portal back with the place that just closed up," he orders the smeargle. "i guess we have to deal with these before all these spores mess up with our stuff down here."

an arduous task for the smeargle who just entered the room, but it's willing to try anyways with what it can work with. kyle's head assumes that any dimensional inconsistency should ease the process, but never was it as easy as video game theories suggest.

in the mean time, kyle has his silvally actually stand up and swat the jumpluffs down. one by one, kyle takes a pokeball out to capture each of them to be released outside.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 4:43:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
as kyle engages in catch and release, noah scrambles to assist him. the gym leader leaps for the jumpluff like a pokeathlete lunging for baseballs. each captured jumpluff flails about—and if they were sleigh bells, they would have jingle[d] all the way in and out of their home.[break][break]

eventually, the home is cleared.[break][break]

if a portal was somehow established by smeargle tail, it would open to the same mysterious source.[break][break]

noah claps his hands with a sigh. he lumbers over to kyle and picks off cotton fluff from his hair and clothes.[break][break]

"does it make you worry?" noah says of the unnatural interruption. he leans slightly to pat kyle's silvally on its head—but he caresses more for his own comfort. "like it worries me?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 11:16:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
with the open portal, kyle releases each captured jumpluff back. there would be two that would eventually remain in the room, forgotten until the silvally plays with them later, but that was background detail that wasn't meant to be important.

"y-yeah." he responds to noah as the last of the jumpluff was released. "who knows if it came back with kyurem or not, but..."

kyle grabs the sygna suit that sat with coats and scarves on the basement couch, empowering the smeargle's control over the portal. it grows larger in size, enough for him to jump into the hole.

wrapped around his arm, he takes his smeargle along. with his free hand, he offers to pull noah with him for an adventure.

"wanna see if there's anything exciting over this side?" he asks noah with the invitation. "it'll be like a date! i have chrom with me as always for a quick trip back anyways."

his solgaleo never leaves his person ever since he acquired it as a cosmog. perhaps it was one of the reasons why it took him a while to get the actual gifts from ho-oh's avatarship.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 9:05:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"i don't mind a little trip." like a hariyama, noah claps his face with both hands. "maybe it'll wake me up."[break][break]

when the gym leader strings one leg through the portal, he peers back at his home. briefly, he is stunned by how unremarkable it all looks. it's all four corners. four walls. scratches, chips, worn down corners and all.[break][break]

but ultimately it's home all the same.[break][break]

with a loud call, he informs the house's pokemon of their imminent departure. lets his voice settle in each room's recess before slipping past the threshold.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
netflix [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 23:48:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: