❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
SECRET: MIKA & ORACELIES
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 8:28:54 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

The waves that crashed against the edge of the resurfaced islands were imbued with lawlessness, and though that was often true with the moontide tens of miles out to sea, this was proving to be a threat to the natural order of her goddess. Oracelies viewed her stance against such violent misfortune simply; with every act of heartlessness, every act of those with their 'third eyes shut', she would exact revenge in the name of the mother goddess twofold. A personal sacrifice in the form of allowing them to sink into the depths, never to return- though painted as self-defense, as that's what it boiled down to, though on behalf of another. The ocean had no bounds and she knew it never would, eternally watching civilizations rise and fall. Each attempt at crumbling league ships reinforced her desire to protect the great one from the plaguing of the leeches, anarchy.[break][break]

After tearing apart three ships of the enemy force, Oracelies needed to tend to the wounds of one of her two draconic companions who rested beside her in the calming waters. Tucked just past the coastline of the island was a basin within a clearing surrounded by trees and rock, somewhere she wished to establish a healing camp of sorts. A place to feel relief in the ongoing gale for all of those who found themselves here yet were on the same side as her; she hoped that could be the case, having marked a league insignia upon a large flat rock with seashells for anyone that took to the skies. [break][break]

Scooping up ancient clay and mud from the bottom of the basin, she slathered it against the cuts that met the scales of Acropora. An ancient belief of her bloodline which entailed rebirth of the wounded body when met with scars inflicted by another.

[break][break]

NOTES

- cute lil healing camp with the big sea dragons out?? <3[break]
- +10 mp (post) +50 mp (participation)[break]
- total mp: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 22:34:58 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

RESURFACED TREASURES: SECRET

the battled had raged on for what felt like an eternity, both sides unyielding in their struggle. mika felt out of place in times like these. despite being a ranger, and despite being a part of the defensive force meant to stabilize the league's position, it was difficult to imagine herself among those brave souls who answered the call to action. [break][break]

and somehow, in the midst of it all, she ended up with some pivotal information. this had been in the hands of other league members, until it passed all the way down the chain and towards mika. she knew how to relay it back to the league — that wasn't the problem at all. [break][break]

the problem was finding a calm and peaceful place to relay such information. everywhere she turned, there seemed to be one battle, then another. the sands and seas and skies were scattered with pokemon and human shapes, everyone fighting to bitter ends or until one side conceded. how would she be able to safely convey any information this way? [break][break]

she'd been on top of her terastallized talonflame, using the bird's pure flying type energy to fly faster in the skies. then, from above, she spotted a small clearing with a pond of water, surrounded on all ends by trees and rocks, with the insignia of the league in the form of seashells on a flat rock. perfect. [break][break]

she landed slowly, and in her ranger's uniform, clearly showed herself as one with the league. "sorry to drop in like this," she huffed, a bit out of breath. "i couldn't find any place to rest for miles..." [break][break]

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 8:37:47 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The twin dragons of the gentle waters roared at the sight of the approaching ranger, having realized her descent much quicker than Oracelies had been able to. "At Ease!" She exclaimed at the two, dropping the remainder of the ancient mud into the water below in an attempt to guide them into making an opening. It was a relief to see another ranger in these parts; her first to sight, other than those that had rode the waves in hordes upon vessels. Wading through the waters to near closer, a curious Lapras floating between the Gyarados at rest peering from behind her, the golden jewelry upon her waist clung together as she approached.[break][break]

"Come, you may rest here with us," she said softly, raising a hand out to guide the turtle pokemon to the edge of the pool, ".. are you or your companions in pain? What is your name, dear?" Though there were pleasantries within her tone, her cerulean eyes kept peering past her dragons into the trees. There was a cloud of interdream mist flowing into the skies in the far distance, but there was no telling just who or what could be lurking in the shadows of the canopy- it was important that they could be safe, including if any others in need of assistance would make an appearance. Luckily, there was strength in numbers, however.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post) +10 mp (incorporate interdream mist)[break]
- total mp: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 0:39:19 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the adrenaline in mika's system wouldn't calm down anytime soon, but... as the other woman moved closer to her, the relief that came with not being alone in a trying time washed over her. she nodded once, and slowly approached the waters. [break][break]

(she couldn't possibly admit this but... the woman in the water was a beautiful, ethereal image, and with her twin gyarados and lapras in the depths with her, she really looked like a mermaid or a siren pulled straight from those romantic fantasy novels that mika occasionally found herself reading. what a vision, what a beauty.) [break][break]

the blue-haired ranger said, "thank you. i appreciate it, i apologize for the sudden appearance." she thought a bit about what was asked, then added on: "my name is mika. thank you for offering to help. i'm fine, and so is my talonflame here, but..." she summoned another companion: a fluffy altaria, whose cry was subdued with pain as she appeared from her capsule, dirt and blood drying in her cotton-like plumage. "my altaria could use some help, i admit." [break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 3:15:11 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The moving tails of the sea dragons splashed in the water, crashing against Oracelies's back as she looked the woman up and down. Mika was a name that she wished to etch into her mind for the future; she wished for all the rangers occupying the island to be safe both in the discordant present and the future that would follow, and knowing her name would allow her to ensure her safety after the fight died down. "Never apologize. You and your gifts of nature are safe, that's all that matters," she said softly, looking at the released dragon of clouds and the stains of pain dotting its mane, ".. Antipatharia, release the tears of the goddess."[break][break]

Guided by the words of the sea witch, out of the small holes in the shell of the Lapras cascaded LIFE DEW, seeping into the cuts and cracks on the skin and scales of the pokemon in need. The twin dragons roared as it invigorated them further, seeking revenge upon those that had sewn pain into their serpentine bodies. "You traveled for miles, your efforts are valiant. What have you seen past the waves, where the leaves bloom amidst the edge of the sand?" She asked the girl, hoping that the lands had not been cloaked in misfortune as did the waters. But she already knew that could not be possible, the puffs of pink and the loud cries of trainer and rocket alike further in.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post) +10 mp (assist another)[break]
- total mp: 100

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 19:50:26 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the way that the other woman spoke and moved only increased the dream-like quality of it all. mika took a moment of reprieve for herself, gently moving so that her legs would dangle into the water's edge, her supplies carefully laid on the dry land next to her. her altaria had moved slowly in the lapras' direction, closing his eyes against the healing power of life dew. [break][break]

the vigorous movements of the gyarados drew mika's attention, and she exhaled softly, amazed at the power and presence of these water-type pokemon. as altaria healed and talonflame roosted, mika looked towards the other and said, "battles for miles along the shoreline. battles in the ocean, too, and fliers up ahead. i think... we have the edge over rocket. for now." [break][break]

then she rummaged through her bag, pulling out some sensitive paper work among other informational items. "someone told me to get this back to the league. i was worried i wouldn't have a chance to rest before then." she'd certainly do her part, though. before that, they took the time to ask, "and i hope you're alright yourself? your setup here has really helped me out." [break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 6:56:28 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hope was seemingly not a changing factor for the cruel realities that swept through the trees and the stone, for battles cloaked the horizon like shells dotted the sea floor. The thought that so many rocket leeches had made their way inland was heartbreaking, for so much unwarranted violence and death would crash in their wakes; but that heartbreak led to anger, for she wished all of them to meet the fate they wished to bestow onto league ranger and officer alike. "Those that fight for the league here.. they restore my faith," Oracelies said, raising a hand to stroke the neck of the Lapras, ".. I hope we can hold up against them until the end of time, in this dark, cruel world. The usurpers deserve nothing less than the inability to breathe, their sins must be cleansed."[break][break]

The words of the sea witch came with a vicious bite, for her emotions toward those that she faced off against were unlike any she'd ever experienced before. But the parcel containing information that Mika was set to deliver sparked curiosity amidst her anger, perhaps a way to further get her information to the same destination. "Of course, everyone here deserves help one way or another. My gifts of the sea are better now, as am I. Thank you for asking, you're kind." She softly smiled, looking up at the draconic serpents honing their fangs. Though those who indulged in war were often struck with negative emotion, she believed she was utterly doing the right thing and was firm in that, willingly giving herself to the cause- as it inherently protected her goddess.[break][break]

"If you're to bring that to the league, can you inform them of my sinking of three rocket ships and their men?" She asked. "At least thirty of them can be presumed injured or deceased."

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post)[break]
- total mp: 110

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 21:35:13 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"i'm of the same mind," mika said, inspired by the other's grace in an impossible situation. it would've been so easy to give into despair, but people like oracelies reminded her that there is a lot worth fighting for. and no one is ever truly alone, either. the league is full of remarkable people — mika can hardly believe she herself can be counted among them. [break][break]

"which is to say, people like you restore my faith." a bold but plain statement: there is strength in numbers. to hear that mika themself has been kind when this battle has proved to be anything but... it restored a bit of her own faith, as well. "and i'm glad you and your pokemon are fine now." she eyed the serpentine dragons and the turtle graciously, in awe of their power thus far. [break][break]

it also helped that her own pokemon are faring much better. mika stroked the cloud plumage of her altaria, and exhaled heavily. "you managed that by yourself? i'm impressed... but, ah, of course i'll get that relayed to the league at once." she set up her communication device with the league, breaths short and heavy from nervousness. "i can relay most of it from here... i'll do my best to get everything in order." [break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 22:05:11 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A woman as sweet as Mika had not deserved to meet the fate of the war, as did the rest of those attending on behalf of the league. It was a shame in itself that the usurpers made their way inland, seemingly wishing to conquer something so ancient yet new, so beautiful yet now so tainted. "Thank you for all of your sincerity, it is true, yes," Oracelies said softly, watching her begin to set up her communication device, ".. and thank you for doing such a favor for me.. oh?" As she spoke she noticed in her peripheral that the pink clouds began to waft through the trees in their direction, electricity clawing through the interdream mist as if they were clawing to get out.[break][break]

Crackling, a large accumulation of beams shot toward them, meeting the skin of the Lapras; she cried out in agony before falling into the waters, unconsciousness met with quick retention into her pokeball. Turning with speed in the water, the sea witch gasped at the sight of a horde of Sandy Shocks shooting through the fragments of dirt, mechanical eyes twisting with cruel motives. The twin Gyarados roared at the sight of them, attempting to cast intimidation, but there was just too much- the brief feeling of peace was bound to come to an end, but a shame that it had to be now and not hours away.[break][break]

"They come in waves, Mika. We must vacate," she exclaimed, grabbing onto one of the spires of the dragon's back to pull herself up, ".. I wish you the best of luck in the moments to come, your safety will prevail, as given by the sweet kiss of the ocean. I will forever manifest it, and it shall be rewarded, I know it." Her parting words came with a stern message wrapped in cryptic warmth, a true message of a witch forever; prayers echoed through her mind to protect the sweet ranger, for she deserved nothing less. Flicking their tails the two sea serpents launched at top speed into the clouds, on their way to the ocean once more.[break][break]

The vile leeches of Team Rocket deserved to be sunk far more than those strange pokemon, odd anomalies that seemed to represent that one magnetic species. And there were plenty to be tended to, plenty that she would seek out once more. Antipatharia would be okay, unlike those that had met the swift undercurrent before her arrival to the basin. But the wheel needed restoration, even if it came to putting herself in the hands of the wicked.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post) +50 mp (lapras ko'd) +100 mp (completion) +300 mp (loss)[break]
- total mp: 570[break]
- mp rundown: +50 mp (5 posts) +50 mp (participation) +10 mp (interdream mist) +10 mp (assist another) +50 mp (ora's lapras ko'd) +100 mp (completion) +300 mp (mission loss)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 23:20:05 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mika seldom had time to respond to oracelies' words when they were interrupted: interdream mist closing in on them, a horde of paradox pokemon in the likeness of magneton creeping through to get to them. "oracelies—" they were cut off by beams of energy firing in their direction. the sea witch's lapras was struck, and cried out before falling unconscious in the waters, and in oracelies' poke ball thereafter. [break][break]

mika scrambled out of the water, herself, placing everything she'd taken out just now back into her bag for safekeeping. she heard another wave of energy heading in their direction, and her altaria was too slow! [break][break]

her talonflame, however, had the speed to take the hits, the firebird screeching before fainting upon injury. mika recalled the talonflame back to its ball, cursing under her breath. then she took to altaria's wings, the skybird crooning softly, as though distressed. be that as it may, it was healed by oracelies' lapras, and would use its newfound energy to see its trainer to safety. [break][break]

mika turned towards oracelies and nodded. "we'll meet again someday... be safe until then, okay?" the other was so eloquent in ways that mika could only dream of... she hoped her hurried greetings would suffice in this moment. "i'll make sure the league knows what happened here, as well. bye for now!" [break][break]

the two women both soared to the skies on their pokemon, eager to leave the mob of sandy shocks to their own devices. but as oracelies headed to the ocean, mika flew further inland, hoping that once she reached a city, she'd be able to relay everything to the league properly, and reflect on the goodwill and courage of one oracelies solar. [break][break]

the clouds the only witness to this scattered meeting. [break]

NOTES

10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
Total MP: 570[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 22:46:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: