❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
clay on the wheel [m/kazimir]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 7:55:57 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was such a shame that one's scent was able to get used to the fragrance of sandy shores after prolonged exposure, but the scent of clay was much more visceral, soft to the touch. There was a little pottery stand at the Lilycove beach advertised by the bulletin, and while such events were not of the most importance to Oracelies in her past life, the hold of the great one seemed to be leaking into every aspect of her life- one droplet at a time. She needed a new bowl to hold her seashells and other discarded gifts of the sea, and what could be better for her divination than making it from clay from the shore, the face of the mother goddess?[break][break]

But it seemed none other had the idea to attend, none to share the same craft as her own. Facing out the gentle waves, the retired musician smacked the wet bundle of clay onto the pottery wheel, allowing it to spin with the kick of the motor. It was smooth sailing beginning to form the clump into a circle, her hands appearing to be covered in the mud. As for her Lapras, Antipatharia, she swam through the waves with grace.[break][break]

Taking a breather felt good on such a beautiful day to them both, especially after the cruelties that crashed upon their shores while taking to the resurfaced ancient island's war.

[break][break]

NOTES

- BOND BRIDGE 🌊 NOVEMBER

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 6:18:47 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

As the Lapras swam through the waves it was approached by a Palafin that let out a happy chirp at meeting someone else in these waters. He was so happy that he couldn't help but swim circles around the Lapras letting out more chirps and squeaks as he did.

"Room for one more?" From behind her came Kazimir who took a spot next to and set up his own little station. He had a bunch of free time and found himself in Lilycove of all places so he figured he might as well try something new. Lucky him that they were holding a pottery class of sorts at the beach so it was the perfect excuse to kill some time. Plus it was a chance to learn a new skill, wouldn't that be fun.

Now that he was here he was a little surprised at the turnout. Or lack thereof. "Kinda thought lots more people would be here. Unless we're here early...?" He flipped out his phone to check the time as he sat down, "No..don't think so...huh." Deciding to put that behind him he started on his little bowl, only to have splashes of clay fly about as he worked on it. He wasn't really paying full attention to it, instead he was half paying attention to it and half smiling at the woman next to him with a friendly smile.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 7:39:51 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Antipatharia trilled in the waters when met with the dolphin pokemon's approached, letting out a sound similar to a coo as she began to swim around alongside it. Imbued with reciprocated friendliness and excitement to meet a new friend, she felt elated, even if her new friend was ever so smaller than she could ever dream of becoming. It was like an award for facing such prior extremities at the beginning of October on Hoenn's glistening shores.[break][break]

All the meanwhile, Oracelies slowly looked behind her at the man who had accompanied the joyous sight of the water types becoming chummy with one another. "That would be nice," she said softly, pushing at the clay to give it a temporary shape, ".. I believed that too, but to each their own, I suppose." Indulging in the beauty of such crafts and looking at the magic in them was not for everyone, but if they just tried to believe, she felt they would all find shock in what they deemed a waste. Their loss.[break][break]

"Were you there at the shores of Route 105 too, when the usurpers crashed against the sands those weeks ago?" She asked, looking down at the spinning clay. It was something she wished to know, for the scale of such a cataclysm was bigger than she could have ever imagined- but above all else, she wanted to talk about it and let it all out, even if he was simply a bystander. But his build was reading as more than just an ordinary civilian, as those who looked like bodybuilders in war-torn regions usually had a purpose imbued in their bulking. At least, that was her experience.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 7:03:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"I was. Were too?" It felt sour to even ask that. So many people got caught up in that conflict that even civilians were joining in on the fun. If you could even call it that.

"It was a hell of a mess wasn't it? I lost a few Pokemon in that whole thing, and I can't say I didn't come out of it unscathed." An arm caked in clay rolled up one of his sleeves revealing scars along his arm up to his elbow as he put the clay on the stand and began to work on it slowly. "To be fair I don't think anyone got out of that with little bit of bruises, seems like each time a big fight breaks out things just get worse and worse."

While Kazimir laments on the shore his Finizen was playing with the Lapras. It was trying to impress it with simple tricks such as skipping along on the water's surface with his tails while clapping his fins. All the while he was happily chirping as if signing a song to put the cherry on top of his performance.

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 9:01:04 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The thought so many had experienced the scathing prowess of the terrorist organization was heartbreaking, for due to their selfishness, so much had to be lost. "It was, indeed- and I send my condolences to you, for none should be subject to such deliberate misdoings," she said softly, looking down to the clay twisting within her palms, ".. may your loved ones rest in peace, and may you heal." Longing strewn within her words like a deep current within the waves, she was grateful that she and her gifts of the ocean were left unscathed, for the most part. Ancient mud and clay led them to heal their wounds, and as time brought them to the present, they made a swift recovery.[break][break]

"I was lucky to leave with minor injuries, as did my dragons of the sea. But as for the ones accompanying the usurpers I faced, and those usurpers, I cannot say the same for them. May they rest in peace, too." She claimed, basking in the sun that shone against her smooth skin. The man had not met the same fate by the looks of it, scars lining the muscles of his arm. Slathering the clay on the side of the pedestal and reaching into her bag, Oracelies removed a conch shell with a large cork pressed into its opening and offered it to the man, one of her crafts of mysticism.[break][break]

If he were to open the shell's lid, it would reveal a tea of sorts with floating seashells sinking toward the bottom. "Tea made from seaweed, seagrass, and alomomola membrane, to settle any inflammation underneath those scars and heal faster." She said, looking to the sea as if she were mentally asking the spirit of the sea to channel through the tonic. But through all that divination she believed in, she could see that Lapras and the Palafin were enjoying each other's company profusely. Antipatharia clapped her fins in joy at the tricks the dolphin pokemon showed off, giving it a spin of delight, round and round.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 15:20:11 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

He simply nods his head as she offers her condolonces for his fallen comrades and more. He couldn't object to letting his enemies find some kind of peace after they lost their lives. Some of them probably didn't even realize they were dead until the last second. A cruel aspect of all the fighting. "Thanks. I'm sure they'll appreciate it. And the others."

She handed him a shell and he had a glance at her before taking it, seeing the shells inside of it and hearing the explanation of what it even was earned her another glance from him. "So its...sea tea." That was probably an oversimplification but...she did list a lot of things that you found in the sea. And he didn't want to be rude so...

"Bottoms up." It went down his throat in a few gulps and as he took about half of it his face was in a grimace. It was in fact, a sea tea. Tasted like it, hurt like it. He did his best to keep it all down. "I...it...th...thanks for tha-that." Each word earned a wince. It was really hard to keep a straight face.

So instead he turned towards the sea to hide it and watch their two Pokemon play about in the water. "Well...at least...those two don't seem...uh..." He let out a cough to clear his throat. It helped a little bit. "Glad those two don't seem too down about the fighting. Kinda makes it worth it to see them smile honestly."

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 3:00:12 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Oracelies laughed ever so slightly when he seemingly met the pain that was brought with drinking such an amalgamation of saltwater and oceanic flora, as ones that were not used to such things typically struggled even more so than he did. "Of course. The kiss of the salt goes away in due time, and the membrane shall bring peace to the hesitance of your throat." She said softly, continuing to shape the clay upon the wheel once more. Forming it into the shape of a bowl, she used one of the provided sponges to smooth out the edges before cutting it from the bottom, releasing it to be held within her grasp.[break][break]

The movement she took to one of the glazing buckets was soft, her gaze guided by the words of Kazimir out to the ocean as she dumped it in with the tongs. It would slowly turn the clay into a beautiful, deep azure, matching the depths of the water that met her eyes. "As do I think it's worth it," she said, looking at the whimsical playfulness of the oceanic spirits as they intermingled with one another, ".. Antipatharia, the Lapras, saw it all unfold upon the waves there. I'm glad to see her able to enjoy herself now, able to give up all of the worries that once met her psyche." The sea witch thought that her pokemon would struggle with it much more than she did, but all was fair, all was even.[break][break]

"It is a shame that Team Rocket wishes to disturb the natural order, the one that allows such pleasantries, such as those our companions are currently experiencing. Do you believe they can be redeemed for their sins?" She asked him with a stern look in her eyes, one which perhaps could confirm that she believed they could face no redemption. Sacrifices ready for the taking, ones that must be purged for their grotesque ways; to be given the same treatment they seemingly wished to give out, though unwilling to take.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 18:40:58 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

A smile is given at the fact that this salty after taste will fade in time.

"Dolphman there took it in stride I think. He didn't see much battle but the little guy sure had the bravery of three Gallades. Then again he has a thing for heroics." The little dolphin Pokemon squirts water from his blowhole as he twirls around again in the water acting like some fountain for the Lapras' amusement, "Wouldn't want to see him hurt in another battle like that, but I think he's all too willing to try and do some good."

He mirrors the sea witch's movements to craft his own bowl yet his hands are not as deft. The bowl has too many rough edges on the top from him trying to smooth it out making the rim look like the waves of the sea even as he sands them down to be as smooth as they can be. He's quick to move onto the next step letting his misshapen bowl keep its shape. Now comes the color; while hers are as blue as the ocean Kazimir goes for something more...Paldean? Scarlet and violet paint the bowl in a swirl as he does his best to get this part just right. Somehow he doesn't mix the two colors into a horrible hue but his idea of a simple striped bowl turns into a canvas of swirls with the two colors interlocking with one another. Almost like some kind of galaxy.

"Man, I suck at this." He laughs as he admires his work. Getting things right on the first try? Only special people did that. His laugh turns into a sigh as he raises an eyebrow at the witch's question.

Her question about Rocket and redemption.

He looks back towards the sea to let his thoughts piece together, "Can't say. Whole group? Probably not. Way too many folk who have their hands or even heart stained too much. Not that you couldn't redeem them but its if they even want that. I hear there's a few people who did leave Rocket that are already making waves trying to prove they aren't pieces of shit." Word of carries through the region like he carries himself on Suicuine's breath, "Think it depends on each person in there. Some are probably only in there cause they were the ones to reach out a hand to them. Give them something better and they might change their minds about being in that gang."

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 22:02:37 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A soft smile manifested upon her sun-kissed cheeks as she watched him admire his work, which appeared rather misshapen; all the more, he seemed unable to luck out as much as she was able to in her craft, which she dismissed with a chuckle rather than the thoughts that her mother goddess had blessed her in her attempt at creation. "It has its charm." She said in response, placing the deep blue bowl into the fiery kiln. Pottery was a frustrating craft, she knew it well from a past life of entertaining such whimsical activities.[break][break]

As was the thought of the usurpers being able to face redemption due to sheer generosities, those which she felt were far too giving for those so willing to take. Oracelies saw Team Rocket as ultimately being more than a gang, an aspect of terror that wished to capsize on the energies brought through the pure, natural order. Those who were willing to cast stones into the pool without remorse, tainting all that she held dear. The thought that some had vacated their previous ties, taking on a false crown of sunshine when their lives had previously been so bleak and wretched, left a bitter taste in her mouth.[break][break]

How could one seek a path of redemption of their past ways, when in the end, they had deprived livelihoods from innocents that wished simply to see another day? Looking out at the oceanic spirits that had made their friendship in the waters, she wished all the more that the world that would be created in the future could have more of that- and less of the pain that came from force. Yet, she was ultimately unwilling to take accountability for the stones that she threw back into the waves they cast upon her shores. All in the name of justice.[break][break]

"But in the end, are they worthy of something better, having deprived those that have sought the best of their ability to live?" She remained still, having already answered her question within her mind- and she felt talking about it would be unable to sway the tides, even if so many previous talks had etched into her walls of stone. "If only the world could be so kind, where sins like this would be unfathomable to even think to commit."[break][break]

She paused, a deep breath coursing out her lungs. The man seemed too nice for his own good- a man who had faith even in those who had spread their seed of misdoings, a part of her that had died a long, long time ago.[break][break]

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't taint such a beautiful day with such a heavy topic."

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#3d4dff;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:49:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: