thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Things We Lost in the Glaciate [M]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 5:11:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck theobeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

shifting the basket of gifts to one hand, he lowers it, carrying it by its handle.[break][break]

"how?"[break][break]

he questions.[break][break]

"after all you've seen; the bloodshed, the violence, the loss; how do you still believe peace is possible?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".theobeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 8:58:07 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"If I don't believe it's possible, what's left there to hope for?" Andrea solemnly replied, a newfound maturity in her words fostered by two years of conflict and hurt.

"There are good people on both the League and Rocket. People who could work together in the right conditions." The young cosplayer continued. "And the right conditions are here. We have a common goal--to save Hoenn. We just need to sit down and talk about how we're gonna achieve that."

She doubted that even the most brutal of Rocket members genuinely wanted the world to be destroyed. If they did, they would have joined the DRK Triad a long time ago.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 10:01:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

for how powerful hope is, it's equally dangerous how fickle it is. he has seen hope fade far too many times to know better than to rely on it. it cannot be the main driving force because it is too easy to break.[break][break]

look at kanto, for example.[break][break]

"if the end of the world can't bring us together, i'm not sure what would."[break][break]

he reaches down for the glass by his foot, offering it back to her.[break][break]

"your optimism is admirable but i doubt the league and rocket would ever work together. there are simply too many factors in play, too many heads and egos and beliefs."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 10:37:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The girl took the empty glass, understanding Theo's argument and where his lack of optimism stemmed from. "I'm not saying we should try it with everyone. I know some people would be too stubborn to listen. But what if we started with the ones that are open-minded, like was?"

She remembered the former Rocket's heart-wrenching confession and how he thought the war effort was a load of Tauros manure. Not every member of each faction was brainwashed or a zealot.

"It's not much, but my Gym is always open to Rockets that are like him." Andrea went on, petting her Fuecoco's head. "As long as they love their Pokémon and don't use them as tools, I won't consider them my enemy."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 8:03:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

, despite the low rank he held during his time in team rocket, made waves strong enough when he defected that even those at the top felt it. he makes no comment about the man, however, as he has nothing good about him to say to her.[break][break]

"you should, andrea, because when it comes down to it, they will not hesitate to see you as theirs."[break][break]

nor will he.[break][break]

"just advice from someone who wants to see you live."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 9:51:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"I'd rather die trying to make a difference than live doing nothing." Andrea boldly stated, surprising even herself. Back at The Cloud, she had chosen to live rather than sacrificing herself for the greater good. Had her experiences since then changed her into a braver person?

"Anyway, I said what I believed. Love for Pokémon can bring humans closer. I'm not gonna change my beliefs just because you think it's dangerous." It needed to be said, even indirectly, that Theo was not her parent. She didn't require his protection.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 10:42:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"then you are braver than most."[break][break]

more admirable yet at the same time more foolish to die for her unwavering beliefs. but it does not make her a coward; something he could be considered for his past desires.[break][break]

not anymore.[break][break]

"i will be on my way, then. is there anything you want me to say to when i give this to her?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 11:45:48 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Tell her that I don't hate her. I just wanna talk." Andrea replied to him with a sullen look in her eyes.

For better or for worse, Hoenn was their mutual HOME. It was better for neighbors to get along than not to. However, Theo's words had not exactly filled her with confidence.

"Happy holidays, Mr. Beckett." She added with a slightly more cheerful expression. "And thank you!"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 9:58:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

with a final nod, he turns, ready to make his departure only to be stopped by a sudden realization. he stops, turning back while a hand fishes into his coat.[break][break]

"oh, one last thing, andrea."[break][break]

he pulls out a burner phone, the kind that flips open, and offers it to her.[break][break]

"the only number programmed in there is mine. should you ever need to contact me or anyone within the organization, do reach out."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 17:08:37 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea took the burner phone in her hand and flipped it open. Just as the Underboss had said, it had no contacts saved other than his own. Despite not being the brightest tool in the shed, she understood the ramifications of this gift.

If the League ever found out about this, they would consider her a traitor who colluded with the enemy.

Conversely, if she ever shared this number with anyone else, she would be betraying Theo's trust.

"Thank you. I'll keep this with me at all times." The girl nodded in appreciation, while shoving the device inside her pocket.

She played a dangerous game, but the convenience of being able to reach out whenever she wanted outweighed the possible risks. At least for now.
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 21:18:58 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: