sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
catch me if you can [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 3:32:16 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]The night market draws Sidney back, but for once she’s not on surveillance duty. Nor is she running a specific gig or making a drop. She returns of her own free volition, ambling among the stalls with her trusted partner in tow. Just to see what she can find. Not that she really intends to do business in an upstanding way or with reputable people.[break][break]

But browsing is always half the fun, yannow?[break][break]

Sidney leans sideways, making an impression of scratching her Pokémon’s velvety ears as she murmurs playfully, “Awright Tipper, y’know the drill. Find us the good stuff.”[break][break]

The girafarig’s ODOR SLEUTH activates, though she gives no indication. No more than a twitch of her soft blue snout to indicate that she’s hunting the Night Market for anything of use that Sid can nick or haggle for. Likely the former.[break][break]

Could be anything. Something to turn and pawn off. A new lead for a smuggling opportunity. A really good high.[break][break]

Tipper’s a pro, and Sid knows whatever she lands on will be a guaranteed good time— it’s all free game.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- mission: all-nighter[break]
- hehe

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
catch me if you can [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 4:35:52 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]The giraffe catches the scent of... something. Pills. High-grade Oxy. Not typically found this side of Slateport, at least, not for cheap.
[break][break]
Should the psychic-type track the scent it would lead to a non-descript black backpack. The catch is, it was pinned somewhere inside a nearby, seemingly unattended, Motorcycle's leather bags.
[break][break]
It'd fetch a pretty penny to the right buyer, or an.. interesting night, to a curious soul.

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #ff6666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
catch me if you can [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 3:30:21 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Tipper’s nose never fails. They come across the abandoned bike in no time and Sidney’s eyes light in interest. “Jackpot,” murmured under her breath as she takes an inconspicuous glance for any prying eyes.[break][break]
“Good job,” she says as her hand ruffles the wiry fur along the ridge of the girafarig’s neck.[break][break]
She figures there’s something good in the saddle bags on the motorcycle, but you know what? “Nice bike.” Why not take the whole thing?[break][break]
She peers around again, and also notices the lack of keys with a sigh. Then roots around for the right panel on the front that would hopefully allow her to hotwire her new ride.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
catch me if you can [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 1:50:00 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]If only it were that easy.
[break][break]
As the weight of the bike shifts, something inside one of the leather pouches stirs alongside it. It wakes, poking its tan-colored snout out first, sniffing the air with tired curiosity. Instantly, it catches the scent of something completely unexpected. Not the type to dilly-dally, Rocko throws the top back and sticks his whole neck-less body out of the satchel.
[break][break]
His eyes meet the strange woman's.
[break][break]
A moment passed.
[break][break]
Then the Sandslash begins to wail at the top of its lungs, the sound like a air-raid siren.
[break][break]
And arceus was it fucking grating.

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #ff6666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
78 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
catch me if you can [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 14:14:33 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]It would see that they have unexpected company.[break][beak]
Having popped out of the pouch, it stares at her, and she stares back. Wide eyes blink as her head tilts. A coo rises in the back of her throat. “Oh. Nice little sa—“[break][break]
And then the fuckin’ thing begins to shriek.[break][break]
Her hands fall away from her task to slap over her ears. “No, no. Don’t cry, sandshrew. Don’t do that.”[break][break]
The half-hearted effort does little to quell its cries, though, and it continues to wail. Her girafarig’s head bows in irritation, but soon she nudges her snout against Sidney’s pocket—against the other pokeball nested there.[break][break]
“You’re my better half, Tipper,” she grumbles, reluctantly releasing one ear so that she can fish out the pokeball so that her meowth pops free. “Shut it up, Morrissey.” Her hand slaps back over her ears.[break][break]
The feline scrambles up onto the seat of the bike, and is immediately inclined to SCREECH back at the noisy sandshrew. Maybe they should’ve just cut their losses, but Sidney only look back over her shoulder for any attention that might’ve been drawn as the meowth stares intently at the other pokemon, attempting to lull it to sleep with HYPNOTIC eyes as the coin on his head gleams.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights