awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
INITIATION [M]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 6:17:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

idiot, she calls her, and freya arcs one delicate brow in response. humiliation over the state of her hotel room has already come and gone. tsubaki will find only a gray and listless stare as her string of unimaginative cursing continues. 

at least she looks put together. she's been rattled ever since her discussion with fernando.

"it's only temporary," she says and, unafflicted by the paralyzing effects of her assistant's glare (which could put an ekans to shame), she turns and reaches up into one of the opened cupboards for an empty cardboard cup. the coffee goes in and it's hot in her hands so she grips the top with thumb and forefinger. 

"restocking my fridge is not part of your job description." she blows gently on the steaming contents. "but at least you have something to take your mind off the body-snatching aliens." she takes a sip, makes a face at the scalding, and then sets the cup down with a sigh. 

"you shower. i'll do some cleaning."
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,088 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
INITIATION [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 23:43:33 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]A sigh. Baki stands down. [break][break]

This woman's almost as stubborn as she is. The peace offering is enough to quell her anger, promising to clean up a little while the girl readies herself for their venture to the Sea.[break][break]

That, and only that, allows her to put the matter to rest for now. Even so, she won't let this go. The discussion is merely postponed. [break][break]

Baki nods, taking off her hat and venturing to the bath. [break][break]

Clothes caked in mud, blood, and iron fall to the wayside. A dreary, dull look in her eyes as she watches a girl she hates in the mirror stare back at her, and then... cool water rushes over her, stealing her breath away.[break][break]

She doesn't complain. Even without warm water, all the detritus runs into the drain along with her anxiety, her fear. It's refreshing.[break][break]

"Quaestor Lucis..."[break][break]

She whispers the name to herself.[break][break]

'Seeker of light'... [break][break]

What light, exactly, did the Megalopolans hope to gain in the Ultra Deep Sea?[break][break]

The light of Eternatus?[break][break]

What were they hoping to gain beneath the swamps of Hoenn? [break][break]

The light of Tera crystals?[break][break]

Were they competing with the Black Knight Navy mentioned? [break][break]

He called it Necrozma... [break][break]

... more questions than answers rise up in her chest, trying to piece together all she's seen thus far. If only Freya had a slightly shorter stick up her ass, she could get some answers from her. [break][break]

"Damn it..."[break][break]

She's gotta try anyway.[break][break]

The water stops. She towels herself off, sets her hair up to air dry. There's a change of clothes, presumably Freya's. They're tight, in all the wrong places, but fine enough for now.[break][break]

"... Navy said you fought in the Three Days' War. What happened there?"[break][break]

She starts before she even comes around the corner, all business. A moment alone, and she seems calmer, more put together - if only slightly.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ MISSION: NEUROTOXICOLOGY

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
INITIATION [M]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:26:01 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the door closes. all of freya's stoicism drains away and she turns, abandoning her coffee beside her so she can prop her elbows on the table and bury her face in her hands. her shoulders shake and her lips part, teeth dragging over the meat of her palm. not enough to draw blood, but enough to feel because her eyes are dry and her frustrated scream is only a pained whimper, stuffed back down lest tsubaki hear. 

her nostrils flare. she breathes out from her mouth and then stands, drains the rest of her steaming coffee, and yanks her trash can out from under the cupboard. 

she's picked up a few articles of clothing, shoved a majority of the stray coffee cups in the trash, and has begun organizing the ridiculous amount of arrows and parts strewn over the coffee table when tsubaki comes out. 

one of the arrowheads falls from her hand and plinks against the table. it rolls under the couch and she stares, unblinking at the ground. 

"navidson was mistaken," she says coldly, each consonant enunciated. 

'it has been far too long, freya. are you done hiding?'

'you once swore your loyalty to me. uphold it.'

'they'll be in the frontlines with me soon. i suggest you see them before then.'

she stayed on that lonely, awful, horrible rock and she dug all the flesh off her bones and she tore herself apart and she screamed at the gods and she begged, kill me kill me kill me, but they didn't. they couldn't. she wasn't on their battlefield. 

but he was and they were and she wasn't there and she can never take that back. they died and she can never make that right. in the end, she got what she wanted. it killed her. it kill her over and over and over again and all she ever wanted to do was to take it away. all she wanted was for him to take it away. 

"ask ." she throws the bundled arrow shafts in hand. they clatter against the table, bouncing every which direction. freya turns on her heel and goes to the balcony door, wrenching it open. "that's where he died."

and she slams the door behind her. 
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
INITIATION [M]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 19:48:45 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven