She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
steeling [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 4:44:17 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
magneton.

holy snap, she was finally seeing one in the wild. "go get it," she urged as she released tinkatuff from her pokeball. the pokemon was a new addition to her team who needed some orientation, so mar also released capsakid to teach her the ropes. "subdue the magneton so i can catch it," she explained. capsakid went over to the magneton that was idling by, perhaps inspecting a building intentionally, but what mattered was that it was distracted.

capsakid used seed bomb while tinkatuff got close, but the hammer-wielding pokemon realized quickly that it lacked the height to slam the magneton as it intended, so it pouted instead.

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
steeling [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 4:21:35 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

It was a relatively quiet day in Dewford Town. Not really a whole lot was happening as Gwendolyn passed through on a routine Ranger visit. Just another minor patrol that she was stuck with in an attempt to get outside more. So it came as a surprise to her as her Magneton was suddenly attack behind her.

"Hey!" The poor thing was pelted by seeds as Gwen spun around to face the two Pokemon standing before her. "Pretty risky move to attack a Ranger behind like that! You okay, Magneton?" It beeped and booped in response. They were ready for a fight. Gwen reached for a second Pokeball and threw out another member of her team: a familiar shape of darker colors alongside some paint here and there called Shroodle!

"Let's go guys, show this hussie what us Rangers can do!" The Magneton focused its attention on the Capskid that had attacked it and shot out an Electro Ball in retaliation. The Shroodle made its way to the Tinkatuff and spat out a mist of acidic mist at the pink opponent, using Acid Spray.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
steeling [m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 1:44:01 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
she should've known it was too good to be true.

before she could explain herself, the kid was mouthing off. "what'd ye call me?" mar snapped her fingers. while the shroodle created a mist, capsakid and tinkatuff switched places, the tinkatuff knocking the electro ball with a skitter smack to disperse the energy. capsakid dove through the acid mist and used crunch on the shroodle.

"running yer mouth like that without knowing who yer dealing with is an easy way to get hurt," mar warned her kalosian accent as she approached the ginger woman. if the ranger didn't defend herself, mar'd have her hands curled up in her collar, face to face and snarling.

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
steeling [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 22:54:26 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"I called you a- Wait, you can't walk up during a battle! Hey!" Gwendolyn spoke, frazzled about the woman just disregarding clear rules for how battles were conducted. The Magneton's Electro Ball was smacked off and away into the distance. Both Shroodle and the electric attacker were shocked by the sudden swap and taken off guard. Shroodle received a crunch for his trouble as he bounced backwards from the oncoming bite.

That didn't mean he took it down without a fight. Shroodle bounced back quickly at the Capskid with a glowing paw, striking against it with a Poison Jab. Magneton looked of their new enemy and let out a soft hum, charging up with electricity before dispersing a Thunder Wave at the Tinkatuff. Even gwen herself found it within herself to stand up.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
steeling [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 5:14:59 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
the kid was all talk. mar didn't have her cutlass with her, so she'd have to threaten the brat the old fashioned way. she gripped gwen's collar, uncaring of trainer battle rules.

"ye magenton was unattended, sweetpea, and pokemon of all types hang in towns just like this. ye should've had it on a tighter leash if ye didn't want anyone to mistake it fer a wild pokemon. but givin lip? sure seems like ye want some bruises." maybe more than that, but mar wasn't sure how deeply she wanted to teach this lesson. she hated snot-nosed brats, but she hated letting this brand of bullshit slide more.

capsakid cried out at the poison jab, headbutting the shroodle while it was in close range for the jab. tinkatuff cried out at the thunder wave, shocked into stillness by the move. mar, meanwhile, stared the kid down, visibly uninterested in the pokemon battle going on. no, she clearly displayed the message: you're my problem.