awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
fire and the flood
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 15:05:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

there is a light brush of stubble under her lips. his breath is hurried and hot in her ear, but the words are cold wildfire. her eyes squeeze shut, pursed mouth twisting into a toothy snarl, throat aching with a sob she traps with a swallow. 

he withdraws and they are all the worse off for it. her head hits the pillow, turns away from him. she relives, in an instant, every moment of slack-jawed desire, the greedy consumption of his gift. 

"that was my choice," she says. pain is an ugly, broken-hearted mask on her face.  "please don't let that mean i lose you too."
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
fire and the flood
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:09:38 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

you wouldn't burn me, he had said to her, and now look where they are: burned, scorned, and torn asunder, desperate to cling on to what they have left.[break][break]

the moment she turns away, he allows his mask to crumble, revealing pain and hurt he keeps only to himself. he turns away, too, for good measure as he blinks away tears.[break][break]

"i can't be who you need me to be either."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"i'll fix your suit but that'll be the last thing i do."

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#649187!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
fire and the flood
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:25:43 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

doubt festers under the haze of the narcotics. her lashes flutter, the chagrin giving way to exhaustion. it's the most she's had to feel since waking up. it's the most she's had to say. she wishes she could fall asleep, miss his words in the silence that lingers after her request - because she knows what's coming; you always know what's coming after a silence that long. 

she needs him to be an ally, but more than that, she needs him to be a friend. and he knows this. he knows this.

"don't do this," she begs. "please don't do this."
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
fire and the flood
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:40:23 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he cannot be who she needs him to be because the cost is now too great for him to bear. the hurt overpowers everything else and it has spread so easily like cold wildfire. he thought he could contain it but he was wrong.[break][break]

"i love you, freya."[break][break]

his hand raises to wipe at stray tears.[break][break]

"but you're selfish, and i'm so, so tired. i've supported you for as long as i could, for as long as i felt as though you genuinely needed me, but now i know."[break][break]

he smiles, bittersweet.[break][break]

"you don't need me anymore."[break][break]

you've always been strong enough.

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#649187!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fire and the flood
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 4:39:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A DREEPY HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DRACO METEOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRAGON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fire and the flood
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 4:40:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: