She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
A HOME Away from Home [M]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 5:23:44 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Oh man, she was really doing it! Gwendolyn stood on a hill overlooking the damage done by the events that had transpired near the forests around Fortree City. Although not present for what had happened, she did feel empathetic towards the natural life in the nature centric city being disrupted by the nasty scar. She had agreed to come here at the request of , the Pokemon Ranger Captain and leader. SO it was safe to say that she was on edge.

At his approach, Gwen launched into a full salute. "Captain Morales! It's such an honor to work with you in the field, sir!" She geeked out at the captain. Man, was going to be floored once she heard about how Gwen had met the captain of the bloody Rangers before her! There was enough time to ask for autographs and praise him lavishly later, they had a job to do.

"A-Anyway, I thought this would be the best spot to look for Pokémon who could be worked into the HOME program, sir. Even if most of the pieces are picked up, there's more than likely Pokémon here that are still wounded or affected by it in some way. Are we looking for something in specific though? Or is it anybody? Either way, I'm ready to go when you are, Captain!"

Mission: Pokémon HOME

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights