March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Lakeside Thrills [S][C/Ora]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:38:36 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
After clearing the way through Rusturf Highroad, Shalin had invited to her Romping Grounds in Petalburg Woods. A secluded plateau in the foothills of the Rusturf Mountain Range, it was accessible one of two ways: by air, or through a giant, hollowed-out tree that the Rustboro Captain made her home. It only bad very basic amenities, its utilties only on when needed, and powered by her Pokémon at that. It was enough for her; she had been used to living off the land when need be during long expeditions to begin with!

The plateau's only major feature was a small lake in its center, all of Shalin's water Pokémon playing in it. The rest of her Pokémon roamed the large space. The girl herself was near the hollowed tree's top exit, spare riding gear hanging from stumps of pruned low-lying, thick branches. Three things may have been attention-grabbers for upon arrival.

First was the giant, horse-sized Shiny Beedrill. As friendly as Queen Zing looked, there was something innately terrifying about the species... at least in the eyes of most. Second, Shalin wore a Sygna Suit with Flygon and Venusaur motifs, covering up the terrible wounds she had suffered in Dewford. Third was the faint green glow surrounding her as she was somehow sitting on the Beedrill's outstretched wing instead of in the saddle the insect wore. What would happen if those wings were to start churning?

{WC: 241}
{PC: 1}

NOTE: All the Pokémon in Shalin's PC, other than her Vaporeon, are present.
close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 21:26:36 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Romping Grounds were quite the change of scenery of that which she was used to where her horde of oceanic beasts frequented, being a cavern tucked within the rocks on the edge of Pacifidlog Town- but what she had expected to encounter in the woods of Petalburg was an understatement, as there were just so many creatures that called the plateau and the trees their home. It was a foreign concept to Oracelies, taking to the treeline rather than the waves that crashed upon mud, sand, and clay. But it was somewhat endearing to see, as horizons could be broadened simply in the presence of another who lived off the land in their own, unique processes.[break][break]

A gentle release of twin orbs released a set of glimmering fish into the air, a Dodonzo and a Tatsugiri- which immediately had their eyes set on the lake that resided in the center. "Go make acquaintance," she nodded, giving them soft kisses upon their scaly maws as a means of a send-off, ".. it will be good for the two of you." And off they went, leaving the sea witch alone with the woman, the boons of nature, and the petite Staryu that resided within her palms.[break][break]

Her pupils dilated at the sight of the giant wasp, leading her to instinctually take a few delicate steps back upon the bark due to her inexperience around such a beast. "I've never seen an insect so large.. let alone someone that has taken to one's wing." She said softly, ultimately manifesting within her heart of the ocean that she would not fall victim to its stinger. Despite her past of traveling inland and staying there for years and years on end, in the big city pursuing what she thought were dreams, she was completely out of her element here.[break][break]

"May I ask how such a thing is possible?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#3d4dff;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 18:52:37 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Dondozo and Tatsugiri would be welcomed by several of Shalin's aquatic Pokémon, each of which wore riding gear similar to what the Beedrill had on, though adapted for their own body shapes. It was clear the Captain had a passion for travel by Pokémon, especially unusual ones. In particular, a Dewgong, Walrein, and Shiny Floatzel would greet the aquatic duo, being at play with them if the oracle's water-type so desired.

Sensing Ora's nerves, the Beedrill relaxed her spears. "She's the friendliest Beedrill you'll ever meet! Sometimes she just wants hugs," the insect's trainer smiled, raising her wings to prepare for the demonstration. "It's my Sygna Suit!" Shalin answered. Were she to closely observe Shalin, Ora would see a faint, greet glow surrounding both her and a Flygon behind her. "I'm still trying to completely understand the why, but I know it's what makes this possible."

With the angle those wings were at, it looked like they were about to start buzzing at any moment. Shalin's smile grew in anticipation. Beedrill were known for having some of the highest wingbeat rates of any Pokémon. Was she really going to flutter and vibrate her wing while Shalin was on it?

{PC: 2}

NOTE: All the Pokémon in Shalin's PC, other than her Vaporeon, are present.