Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Beachside Confessions [M]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 14:51:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]For all Isaac spoke of Galar, he hadn't reigned as the King of the Aegis in months. The specifics of the dreamlike realm were starting to fade, leaving only wisps of memory behind. Nevertheless, among those wisps, Isaac could faintly recall seeing colossal Pokemon marching across the land.[break][break]

"These little guys are already capable of so much when they're, well, little guys." He'd seen firsthand the power of Pokemon, for good and for ill. Imagining Earthquakes and Hurricanes that lived up to the disasters they were named for horrified him. "Just one giant Pokemon could destroy a small town. A whole army of them . . ."[break][break]

He didn't want to imagine it. Not in the hands of Rocket, who had no respect for human life that wasn't of use to them. Not in the hands of the League, whose desperation left them flirting with atrocity. It was just another source of disaster that the Hoenn region was left teetering on the brink of.[break][break]

He shook the thought, for he feared embracing it. There was no time to fear what could happen when they needed to focus on stopping it. "She calls herself The Visionary," he said, knowing damn well that he could never give 's identity away. "And with how she convinced the Unown to follow her instead of the Triad, she really lives up to the name."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 20:11:39 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The Visionary.

Andrea could bet real MONEY that person was yet another avatar, because only avatars were known by such cool titles. And, apparently, Isaac's friend had found herself in the company of a rather unusual patron.

"She befriended the Unown?!" The encounter with the white-haired lady at the Tiered Tea Room was not an easy one to forget. Those floating eyeballs were not very strong battlers, but they still managed to look unsettling.

"Well, if you trust her, then I trust her." The young cosplayer nodded. "So, how would we go about meeting her?"

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 14:51:14 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Y'know? You might be the only other person I've heard come to that thought on your own." Andrea was another who found love in all things. It was a surprise, but always a pleasant one. "Feels like everyone else just tries to use them as tools. But, the Visionary? She gets it, just like you do."[break][break]

"They're still living things. And they need love and care, just like any of us."[break][break]

It was the funniest thing. Everyone in Hoenn was in a race to the bottom to see how many atrocities they could commit for power. Then, by showing love and understanding, became god. Isaac wished he could hold her up and show her to the world. Why did her secret have to be kept to the shadows? Why did she have to choose Rocket?[break][break]

"Knowing her, I'm pretty sure she's already clocked what we're trying to do here." By now, Isaac figured there was always an Unown watching him from the shadows. Nomi had eyes everywhere, and in spite of everything he was still one of her favorites. "But unless she pops out of nowhere right now, I'm pretty sure I'll have to set something up. Don't worry, though. It wouldn't take long."[break][break]

A part of Isaac wondered how many others heeded her words. Had her mission been more successful than his?

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 7:58:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: