✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
MADE WITH LOVE ( ^◡^)っ✄
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 21:58:16 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar

MADE WITH LOVE

☆ A practice Marilyn picked up during her lengthy five-decade prison sentence, once a month she makes an effort to create a hand-knitted present to someone dear to her- or perhaps some that are not, as long as they left an impression. Often scented yarns extremely soft to the touch, they are made with love, delivered by postage or in person with a handwritten letter. Granny Mari always wishes for those that recieve her gifts to bask in them and spends hours making sure they are perfect. [break]

OCTOBER | to
Sent by an unknown sender with no return address is a box that smells of expensive perfume and cheese curds; this is addressed to , and delivered to the Hoenn Pokemon League facility. Inside the box is a hand knitted extremely long scarf in the colors of black and red, which if unfurled, has delicately stitched text to depict: I GOT GOT BY THE BADDEST GILF IN HOENN.

Attached is a handwritten letter, which again, does not indicate who has sent it. It reads:

"Dear ,
Remember how you told me "If you know you know"? I still don't quite understand what you alluded to, but I wish to inform you once again that I never leave empty-handed. I did some research in the lingo you young ones know and used that knowledge to stitch out the text on your brand-new scarf! I hope to see you wear it when we meet again on the battlefield, or perhaps at your open casket funeral. Best of luck, dear!

With all the love,
The woman you so kindly thought was sixty but is indeed older, aged like the finest of wines."
[break][break][break]

NOVEMBER | to
Delivered in a heart-shaped box with the return address to an apartment in Sootopolis is a gift addressed to , explicitly marked to be from . Inside is a large, fluffy hand-knitted blanket in the colors of a brilliant, leafy green, with crochet flowers attached plentifully, and a matching scent of jasmine flowers. The flowers are attached in a circle, which in the inside of the shape is a teardrop shape of a fierce magenta.

Attached is a handwritten letter. It reads:

"Dear ,
I wanted to send this as a thank you gift for meeting me at the teahouse the other day, I got to work on it the second I got home! From one poisoner to another, I wanted to let you know that everything you bring to the world and the table is simply divine. You are a blessing given to the world, and do not let anyone ever tell you otherwise. I will forever look forward to working at your side when the situation calls for it, dear. You are an angel!

With all the love,
"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights