[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu dmitri"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
"Only lead to trouble?"

[break][break] Foolish child.

[break][break] It just went to show how much did not know, how much they did not deserve his son.

[break][break] "It will lead to glory — Rocket's glory. I suggest you re-read your books and playthings, if you think that it is merely a decision of mine."

[break][break] But there was no arguing with idiots, after all.

[break][break] Dmitri certainly had no time for it.

[break][break] The hiss of air that releases from the boy is pleasurable, endeared to the way that he can push and prickle into their thorny spine as he whispers their worst fears.

[break][break] does not need to agree. They do not even need to say it aloud.

[break][break] They both know —

[break][break] Dmitri Volkov's influence goes well beyond that of the living.

[break][break] , , , ... all have spent years softening and molding his son into something lesser. Yet, all it takes is a single moment for Dmitri to come back to life, to snap chains around his ankles and claim what is rightfully his.

[break][break] Electricity sparks fever-bright in those eyes of scarlet as raises a fist to him, threatening. But a demon does not know fear. He stares down at the other, expression infuriatingly unchanging, as his lips turn into the corner of a smile. As if it is slightly approving, now that Fern has shown his teeth.

[break][break] "If you believe so," he says as he walks past them, handing a folder to Alexei waiting at the door. "Then you better bet your life on it, myshonok."

[break][break] Father and son both turn back to Fern, bone-white teeth and scarlet eyes. In an unsettling moment, they vanish from sight, swallowed by the sound of a closing door.

[break][break] Leaving Fern in the eerie stillness.

[break][break] Alone.

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
[attr="class","fas fa-book-open"] CHAPTER FOUR

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dmitri"] --accent: #d43c3c!important; --speech: #d43c3c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dmitri .textbody .avatarimg"]filter:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag b"] font:bold 12px 'Playfair Display'!important; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".starrygif"] background-image:url(https://images.squidge.org/images/2023/12/03/The-night-sky-once-ruled-my-imagination.-on-We-Heart-It.gif); height:150px; width:275px; background-position:50%; border-radius:10px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0.3); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
KISSING THE KILLER'S HAND [FW2]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 2:19:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","winterwake dionysus"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] the door opens.

[break][break] "ah, there's one more thing."

[break][break] dmitri appears again, all dark shadows and red eyes, smiling bone-white teeth.

[break][break] "i forgot to mention."

[break][break] dark hair bleeds away into a familiar sharpness, blue eyes gleaming like cobalt in the unending dark. the sound of a flipping golden coin echoes, growing louder by the minute. the room suddenly seems smaller, squeezing tight as the space around them glitches, tearing into the fabric of space.

[break][break] "you, my boy, have overstayed your welcome."

[break][break] the gateway unfurls, a swirling abyss of blue and black, as his hand snaps abruptly around the coin.

[break][break] DIONYSUS grabs , kicking them sharply in the ribs. returning them back to whence they came.

[break][break] "after all, we can only use one anomaly here."

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"][attr="class","fas fa-book-open"] y̸̪͋̃o̶̘̟̅̂u̴̘͓̟̍͊͠ ̴̢̄͆͘a̵̹͍͐r̸̜̍̎͂ę̶̖̗͗̾ ̸̥̋a̸̯̼̪̽n̵̖̘̝͂͝ ̷̛͓̲̿a̵̻͛͂n̵̡̕ớ̵̻m̴͎̖̈́ǫ̶̠̲͑͆̎l̴̳͙̾̍y̴̼̘̗͑̊

[newclass=".dionysus"] --speech:#b6d2e3!important; --accent:#b6d2e3!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".winterwake"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake"]--accent:#867e9c; --speech:#867e9c[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .top"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1e/52/8e/1e528e51d8d3ff8ca83f0888c49e0564.jpg); background-size:cover; height:250px; filter:grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .main"]text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .textbox"]padding: 40px 60px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; text-transform: lowercase; color:#d9d9d9; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-family:Roboto, sans-serif; } .winterwake .textbox a { color:#fff; font:bold 14px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; transition:2s all; border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake:hover .bottom .drop"]height:40px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .oocnotes b"]color:#121212; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[newclass=".winterwake h2"] font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .pic"] width:300px; height:150px; background-image:url(https://media.tenor.com/qoISHWfrRO8AAAAC/blue_portal.gif); background-position:50%; border-radius:10px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:06:35 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hgssnote"]

FILE "FERN DELANEY" IS MISSING

CONTINUE?

YES? NO?

SYSTEM OVERRIDE

YES

YES

YES

[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 15px 'Workbench'; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0; text-align:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Roboto+Mono|Workbench"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:31:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

ERROR

ERROR

ERROR

[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 15px 'Workbench'; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0; text-align:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:36:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

FERN DELANEY IS A FIXED POINT. WOULD YOU STILL LIKE TO CONTINUE? MORE ERRORS MAY OCCUR.

YES

[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/qvyu2Tv.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 15px 'Workbench'; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 4:27:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","winterwake"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] is gone.

[break][break] There is no rhyme or reason for it.

[break][break] No explanation. No letter. No records of their absence or possible defection.

[break][break] They are just... gone.

[break][break]
[break][break]

"Aw fuck, dude, I'm sorry," says empathetically, sucking sugar from his thumb as he bites into a pastry. He makes a gesture with a hand at his throat. "Rocket dead? Kccch! Or just missing?" [break][break]

But Knox doesn't know them. Not really. To him, they're just another Rocket. [break][break]

Knox has no way of knowing that they are his Sam — Jayden's never told him.

[break][break]
[break][break]

"I'unno where he is, Senpai, but I'll be lookin'. I can do that much for ya. If I sniff anything out, promise I'll let you know." [break][break]

Loyal, always loyal, but even a dog reaches the end of his rope.

[break][break] can search the ends of the earth for his senpai, but he'll never find them.

[break][break] All Hitoshi knows it that the smile that Senpai used to wear, the one that was soft at the edges, is gone now. The spark in his eyes dead. Cold, frozen, just like the dreadful Beast that always hung around him.

[break][break]
[break][break]

He and Hitoshi can only search this universe, so the admin seeks the help of the only person he knows who can traverse them. His sister.

[break][break] "Jayden, we'll find Fern. I promise. The Unown can find anything, anyone. We can help you."

[break][break] But and her Unown search and search and search.

[break][break] There is no trace of them, not anywhere.

[break][break]
[break][break]

He starts to give up. He doesn't want to.

[break][break]
[break][break]

and him have never gotten along, not the way that they and her do. But even she and her network of influence can't find any details on 's sudden absence.

[break][break] She tries her best, but at the end of the day, she is like all the other Rockets.

[break][break] Jayden watches the way that she and his father look at each other. The secrets that they share but that he doesn't want to know about. He turns away, pretending that he never saw it in the first place.

[break][break] Fern would hate this.

[break][break] Was Fern wrong?

[break][break]
[break][break]

Even gives up hope.

[break][break] Gives up hope for the brother that he never had but wanted. After all, was family. Fern was family until Dmitri became family — until Dmitri came in and snaked his way into the poor boy's heart, giving him all the starved affection and support that his family - despite all their riches - never offered him.

[break][break] Jayden knows that Mint feels the same way as him, but he also knows that Mint can't say it.

[break][break] Can't speak to it.

[break][break] He's always at Dmitri's beck and call after all, hanging out with Alexei or Aleks or Alex.

[break][break] "Mint. Do you think Fern is ... "

[break][break] He doesn't want to say it. He can't say it. And yet the words are ready to leap out of his mouth anyway, a reflection of the things that his father has warned him about time and time again.

[break][break] 'They didn't deserve you anyway. You're better off without them.'

[break][break] "God! Work has been non-stop lately," Mint cuts him off, chipper as ever, as he busies himself with gathering all the files and machinery and tools in his hand for PROJECT GENESIS. "Dmitri runs me ragged sometimes, not a euphemism."

[break][break] Flashes of and in his father's lab come to mind, but he pushes them away. Represses them.

[break][break] "I know," Jayden says instead. "Father thinks that —"

[break][break] "Sometimes I forget what day it is if I'm in the labs or office! Crazy, right? Not that it's great, just. You know, exhausting."

[break][break] Mint rambles on and on. Every time Jayden tries to get in a word edgewise to talk to him, he can't. Everytime he thinks he can get him alone, Dmitri or Alexei pop around the corner.

[break][break] "I'm so excited for this project, though, Jay! You don't know how good it's going to be for us."

[break][break] 'Jay?' When did Mint start calling him Jay?

[break][break] "Well, now! I have to go. Oh wait. You were going to say something weren't you? Oh well. Next time, yeah?"

[break][break]
[break][break]

Jayden has no choice but to think that Mint agrees with Dmitri.

[break][break] Fern's not coming back.

[break][break] It's a good thing they're gone.

[break][break]
[break][break]

Even his brother, who was and would always be suspicious of Dmitri, has his reservations. is the one to notice the way Jayden's life has come to a full-stop. Not unlike the way he'd acted when his parents first passed.

[break][break] "It's okay to have hope, but don't stop living because of it. You think Fern would want that?"

[break][break] Jayden swallows, shaking his head.

[break][break] "No."

[break][break] His brother is right. He's always right.

[break][break]
[break][break]

Relief comes in the unlikeliest of places.

[break][break] Jayden never thought that it would be of all people that he seeks comfort in, never thought it would be who helps him look for Fern even when everyone else has grown tired of it.

[break][break] "I'll help you look."

[break][break] It was easy, simple, sure.

[break][break] But had said it when Fern had gone missing, and then again and again every day since.

[break][break]
[break][break]

He understood, Jayden thought, in a way that most people didn't.

[break][break] After all, of all people, it was who knew what it was like to lose the love of your life.

[break][break] His husband had died, hadn't he?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [attr="class","fas fa-book-open"] chapter five

[newclass=".winterwake"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .top"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1e/52/8e/1e528e51d8d3ff8ca83f0888c49e0564.jpg); background-size:cover; height:250px; filter:grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .main"]text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .textbox"]padding: 40px 60px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; text-transform: lowercase; color:#d9d9d9; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-family:Roboto, sans-serif; } .winterwake .textbox a { color:#fff; font:bold 14px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; transition:2s all; border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake:hover .bottom .drop"]height:40px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .oocnotes b"]color:#121212; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[newclass=".winterwake h2"] font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".winterwake .pic"] width:300px; height:150px; background-image:url(https://media.tenor.com/qoISHWfrRO8AAAAC/blue_portal.gif); background-position:50%; border-radius:10px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 6:21:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sciencereport"]

PROJECT GENESIS: UNLEASHING THE POTENTIAL OF ROCKET'S AVATARS

LED BY DMITRI VOLKOV & RAPHAEL PRYDE [break]
ASSISTED BY MINT FROST, NAOMI SATO, ALEXEI VOLKOV

Abstract

[break]
The objective of Project Genesis is to harness the DNA of Rocket's existing avatars with the purpose of creating a new era of avatar utilization. The project aims to genetically modify or alter an avatar's genetic code in order to transfer them into non-avatar's. Eventually, this will be to create a militaristic subdivision for furthering Rocket's aims and goals. These individuals will be endowed with powers extracted from our strongest avatars, enhancing their capabilities for future missions and endeavors.

[break][break] KEY WORDS: AVATARS, DNA, INFINITY ENERGY, TRANSFORMATION, GENETIC ENGINEERING

[attr="class","report"]

METHODOLOGY

[attr="class","inner"]

I. DNA Extraction and Analysis

In stage one, scientists will aim to extract DNA samples from Rocket's existing avatars. It is crucial to get as many Avatars on board the project as possible in order to increase overall success rates. Assistants Frost and Sato will extract DNA and infinity energy from the test subjects. Afterwards, the genetic material will undergo rigorous analysis to identify key traits and markers associated with avatars' unique abilities. [break][break]

II. Genetic Transformation

Under the leadership of esteemed scientist Raphael Pryde, a genetic blueprint will be transformed and created to enhance specific traits. These traits may include specialized powers, such as of that of water, wind, or fire resistance. The overall process will involve advanced genetic engineering techniques to amplify individual powers and then implement them into non-avatars. [break][break]

III. Avatar Integration

Once the transformation is complete, the newly enhanced recruits will be integrated back into PROJECT SPECTRA under a group named SQUAD HELIX. Helix Operatives will be strictly monitored and assessed on their performance to ensure the successful integration of the enhanced genetic traits.

Results

[attr="class","inner"]

Results will be separated into two parts to determine the project's success. First, the genetic extraction will be based on data gathered on mortality rate, physical fitness and mental stability. Afterwards, the new subdivision's recruits will be then monitored to evaluate on overall performance compared to standard Rocket recruits. These metrics include mission success rates, adaptability, and overall effectiveness.

Conclusion

[attr="class","inner"]

Project Genesis represents a groundbreaking endeavor to push the boundaries of Rocket's avatar program. By leveraging advanced genetic engineering, Rocket will be able to create powerful recruits with enhanced abilities without relying on the blessings of Legendary pokemon, or elements out of Rocket's control. The success of this project will pave the way for future advancements in avatar technology and organization success.

[break][break]

ATTACHMENTS

📎 cillian_quinn_file.docx [break]
📎 jayden_cross_file.docx [break]
📎 elisabeth_fiorelli_file.docx [break]
📎 bryan_delarosa_file.docx [break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sciencereport]--accent:#796478;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sciencereport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sciencereport b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sciencereport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sciencereport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent); font-family:Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sciencereport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sciencereport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sciencereport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sciencereport li"]padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sciencereport .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sciencereport .report"] padding:0px 20px; } .sciencereport .report .inner { border:1px solid #2b2b2b; margin:10px; padding:30px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 6:50:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

if fern was here, they would tell him not to do it.

[break][break] if fern was here, they would save him from it.

[break][break] if fern was here, they would protect him.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break]
[break][break]

fern isn't here.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break]
[break][break]

"jay!"

[break][break]

mint's smiles, pushing the doorway open. he wears a lab coat that looks too perfect on him, a clipboard in his hands. he looks just like 's protegee. a genius of his own making.

[break][break]

"are you ready?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 6:57:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rbynote"]

INJURY REPORT: THE CURSED

[break][break]

PARTICIPANT ██████ █████ WAS INJURED IN A CONTROLLED DNA EXTRACTION.

[break][break]
///

[break]
INFORMATION
[break]

THE CURSED PARTICIPATED IN TRIAL XXX AND WAS INJURED WHEN ASSISTANT SATO ATTEMPTED TO INJECT █████. WHEN EXTRACTED, CHIEN PAO'S DNA WAS EXPLOSIVE, CAUSING SEVERAL INCIDENTS WITHIN THE LAB, INCLUDING THAT OF █████.

[break][break] ICE BURNS APPEARED ON THE AFFECTED AREAS. FROSTBITE SET IN, TRIGGERING █████ AND CAUSING THE CURSED TO █████ AND THEN BE █████. MEDICAL STAFF WERE IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED TO PROVIDE EMERGENCY SUPPORT TO SUBJECT.

[break][break] MAJOR INJURY TO RIGHT ARM WHEN █████ TRIGGERED A █████. MEDICAL REPORTS DETAIL A COMPLEX FRACTURE, CONCUSSION, HIGH FEVER AND EXTERNAL LACERATIONS.

[break][break] HEART RATE ███ WARNING
[break] BODY TEMPERATURE ███ WARNING
[break] SPO2 ███ WARNING
[break] HEMOGLOBIN LEVEL ███ WARNING
[break] PLATELET COUNT ███ WARNING
[break] COGNITIVE FUNCTION ███ WARNING

[break][break] CURRENT STATUS: UNSTABLE

[break][break]

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 8:52:18 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"you said — you said —" [break][break]

"i never thought he would...!" [break][break]

"..." [break][break]

"yes, sir." [break][break]

"no, sir. no, i know sir. i'm sorry, sir." [break][break]

"..." [break][break]

"will he... you think, get better?" [break][break]

"..." [break][break]

"of course, sir. i would never doubt ro - i would never doubt you." [break][break]

"you're right. this is for the best, sir." [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 15:51:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"i told him this was a stupid idea." [break][break]

"you knew what the risks were like anyone else. you have no one to blame but yourself if you didn't like the outcome." [break][break]

"stop bickering. what's done is done. all we can do now is wait."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 17:44:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"parker, it's all my fault."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 17:44:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

they tell him that it will be okay.

[break][break] they tell him to give it time, that it will heal, that he will be better and back to full form soon.

[break][break]
[break][break]

dmitri tells him to try. [break][break]

dmitri tells him to try. [break][break]

dmitri tells him to try.

[break][break]
[break][break]

you're the only one who got hurt. [break][break]
you're the only one who's broken. [break][break]
you're the only one who failed.

[break][break]
[break][break]

'you call yourself a son of mine?' [break][break]
'pathetic.'

[break][break]
[break][break]

out of everyone in PROJECT GENESIS, jayden is the only one who sustains long-term injuries. for the most part, the project is an instant success. there are some minor injuries from others who have reacted poorly to the genetic sampling procedure, but most are healed and back to full potential within the week.

[break][break]
[break][break]

not jayden. [break][break]
not jayden. [break][break]
not jayden.

[break][break]
[break][break]

wields the power of ZAPDOS, sparks flying from his fingertips. [break][break]

SHADOW MIASMA conjures around who has finally learned the value of ambition. [break][break]

, taking after , learns to heal. , taking from , uses his new PINK MIST in ways unprecedented, wielding it far more cruelly than his predecessor. [break][break]

and inhabit the power of ice, without the repercussions that jayden himself feels. or felt, since CHIEN PAO feels far less interested in him in these days. [break][break]

considering his avatarship and how terrible it was to him, it should be a good thing. it should be a great thing. but the pain and hurt he feels from back then is nothing compared to the now.

[break][break] to the crater that opens in his chest when CHIEN PAO rips away from him.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","failuretext"]YOU'RE A FAILURE

[break][break]

"jayden. jayden. jayden."

[break][break]"wake up."

[break][break] he blinks, eyes open.

[break][break] .

[break][break] soft eyes, soft smiles. kindness creasing into cherubic cheeks.

[break][break] a warm, wet cloth is placed over his head.

[break][break] "i'm here."

[break][break]
[break][break]

you're the only one still here.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[newclass=".winterwake .failuretext"]color: #3d3d3d; font: 35px 'Workbench'; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#f81717, #2d2d2d); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 17:44:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] in time, they strip his title from him and give it to instead.

[break][break] he shouldn't be surprised. he isn't. after all, what use is he to rocket when he is disabled and a cripple? after all, loyalty can lead you only so far — and these days, he isn't even sure if he feels much of it.

[break][break] in fact, he isn't sure if he can feel anything at all.

[break][break]
[break][break]

(the only thing that makes you feel is him.) [break]
(the only thing that makes you feel happy is him.) [break]
(the only thing that makes life worth living is him.)

[break][break]
[break][break]

"i love you too, chu-e."

[break][break]
[break][break]

(something is... missing?)

[break][break]
[break][break]

time goes in loops. monday bleeds into tuesday bleeds into wednesday. weeks pass, months blur, and time in general all swirls together until jayden isn't sure if he can understand it in it's entirety.

[break][break] eventually, he goes back to work but it is the small things.

[break][break] the lesser things.

[break][break] no one looks at him the same after.

[break][break] , , even look at him differently. either because they are distancing themselves because it's uncomfortable — because it's guilty — or because they are disappointed, he can't tell.

[break][break] alexei sneers. he'd told him that it would happen.

[break][break] he'd always ruined everything good in his life anyway.

[break][break] his father doesn't look at him the same ever since he loses his title, loses avatarship, loses everything that made him once proud of him. ████ had told him that it would happen but jayden hadn't listened. he hadn't believed in them, hadn't believed in himself and he'd paid the ultimate price for it.

[break][break]
[break][break]

████ was right. [break][break]

he'd never had his father's pride to begin with.

[break][break]
[break][break]

there's a coup.

[break][break] underboss is successful in her attempts at compromising which unfortunately results in him being brought into rocket through an unlikely alliance.

[break][break] jayden's not strong enough to fight back, to explain to them that this is wrong, that this is a mistake.

[break][break] is a stain on hoenn's existence. he is a cancer that must be cut out. he is —

[break][break] 'it's temporary,' she promises him.

[break][break] she lies.

[break][break]
[break][break]

kills .

[break][break] jayden knows it to be true, but he can't prove it. and the man is a beast now, and he's merely an executive. he has no room to fight here.

[break][break]
[break][break]

the only person who agrees with him besides is .

[break][break] the man who - in another life, in another timeline - could have been something like a brother to him. their pasts are so intricately tied, so similar, that there was no denying it.

[break][break] but admin bee knows that it's futile to stop it. wo-chien has taken over completely, making her far more reckless and foolish than she ought to be.

[break][break]
[break][break]

she inherits the vacant position of rocket boss. [break][break]

theo and cillian both disagree, but there's no fighting a woman who has inherited dual avatarship and has something so dangerous as THE VOLATILE by her side.

[break][break]

"i'm leaving," tells him.

[break][break] jayden isn't surprised.

[break][break] 'she's not the same anymore', the words go unsaid.

[break][break]
[break][break]

under her leadership, rocket starts to crumble. the RUINATION begins just as tensions between rocket and league grow to an all-time high. however, is not cruel nor ruthless enough to command them. she is reckless and emotional, controlled by her own desires and not anyone elses. anyone who rises against her is afraid to face her mad-dog .

[break][break] they lose, they lose, they lose.

[break][break] everything breaks.

[break][break]
[break][break]

tries to rise against her, tries to return ROCKET to it's former glory.

[break][break] tries to remind them who they are, what they are.

[break][break]
[break][break]

in the passion of battle, is killed.

[break][break] says it was because of , but jayden knows better than to believe him.

[break][break] when the beast reports it, his grin is too wide, his eyes too fever-bright.

[break][break] jayden can recognize the bloodlust, the thrill behind a killer's smile, more than anyone else.

[break][break]
[break][break]

BOSS and BEAST are a force to be reckoned with. or they should be, at least, but they aren't. they are too emotional, too reckless, too gonverned by ruthless feeling rather than intention.

[break][break] they do not care about rocket. they only care of themselves.

[break][break] and that is their ruination.

[break][break]
[break][break]

and take advantage of it.

[break][break] despite everything, 's heart is too soft. it is not burdened enough by war, by cruelty, by the torture that rockets have existed long before her. she can kill, but not without reason. she can kill, but not without understanding.

[break][break] she cannot kill .

[break][break] she cannot kill .

[break][break] eventually turns on and rocket, fickle as he is, in the middle of the war. he betrays her, giving everything to the other side. not even her RUINATION can stop it.

[break][break]
[break][break]

in the end, rocket loses.

[break][break]

and the world turns to ash.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[newclass=".winterwake .failuretext"]color: #3d3d3d; font: 35px 'Workbench'; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#f81717, #2d2d2d); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 17:46:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

END HERE?

YES? NO?

[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/qvyu2Tv.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 15px 'Workbench'; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0; text-align:center; [/newclass]