She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
tether [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 7:45:04 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Write down my feelings?" Gwen asked Noah. She looked to be pretty shocked by the idea of that. What if they found the note that had all of their feelings on it? Unless that was the point. Gosh, this was all still so new to her.

She clicked her tongue in her mouth, still shivering from the cold here while walking beside the party of people inside of here. Noah's words did make her sit and wonder before she then did her best to try and think of something in her head.

"Alright..." Gwen cleared her throat and tried to measure the width and height of the tunnels, wondering if the Iron Hands could fit through in full. After a moment of waiting, she'd go for her shot.

"RObin, I...Uhhh. I, um, really think you're..."

Panic. Desperation. Gwen paused as her face has began to gain more and more color. SHe spurted out the first thing in her mind.

"You'recuteandIthink weshouldgooutsometime!"

Smooth.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,599 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
tether [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 3:20:17 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the whole cave stills. most if not all pokemon, both trainer-owned and wild are forced to stop by the confessional's outpour. though for noah and his ilk, it is not out of awkwardness. nor is his momentary petrification conjured by pity.[break][break]

rather, noah takes pause in order to resteel his heart. he must get her out of here. for her. for .[break][break]

"gwen," noah jumpstarts himself after that cue, "took you long enough!" he rushes toward the ranger, grasping her hands in full performance, "let's go out! you and me!"[break][break]

noah maintains the facade, eyes locked with gwen's. as he awaits her answer, his iron hands beeps and brrs as it scrapes past the narrow cave walls.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
mission - it's so sno'ver

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/r39MYJ3/setticon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
tether [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 0:32:15 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen looked shocked when Noah had fully gotten into character and held her hands. His felt a lot bigger than Robin's but elicited the same response from her regardless.

"R-Really? You'll go out...with me?"

Her entire face was darkening to a red color that she had never truly seen before. But Noah-Robin teasing her about admitting to the feelings for a while did cause her to feel...weird?

"Augh, I didn't think I'd get this far! I don't know where to go, Noah!"

She fussed and tried to think of somewhere that was a good date and that was comfortable for her to be. Robin probably didn't want to spend all day inside, playing computer games like Gwen was known to do. But there could be more choices! Like...

Huh, come to think of it, she doesn't really know a lot about Hoenn still.

Gwen still did her best to remain in character and push out some vague idea of where they would go on their mock date. No doubt the Cacnea were confused at this display as much as the trainee was embarrassed by it.

"Uh, m-maybe...food? Food is good. I, uh, I think..."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,599 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
tether [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 7:01:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah laughs. his act begins to crumble from the corners of his smile.[break][break]

"let's go out for food like we gotta get outta this cave."[break][break]

they advance past the narrow tunnel. lo and behold, a cave opening can be seen on the other side of the craggy chamber.[break][break]

the cacnea chirp and fidget, their own smiles wide at the sight of escape.[break][break]

"it's okay if you don't know where to go from that, gwen. robin could take it from there, right?"[break][break]

from the exit ahead, a cold breeze dances toward them. if it were any bit warmer, perhaps it would have been adorned with the sentimental shapes of petals.[break][break]

"if you can brave a winter disaster, you can probably brave confessing your crush."

[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/r39MYJ3/setticon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
tether [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:41:21 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen pushed past the same cave walls that Noah had led her through. The temperatures here were still pretty harsh, even while the cacnea had her jacket still. She shivered again, increasing in intensity while keeping up with the others. Just as they were traveling forth, a gust of wind came from somewhere.

Freedom!

She smiled and hurried to try and regain herself, though she felt...off. It was hard to really concentrate of what they had been talking about before. It was Robin, right? She thought so anyway. Noah would congratulate her while the trainee smiled a bit.

"Yeee..." she said, trying to speak though finding difficulty in. It was so cold that it actually hurt the inside of her mouth to open it now. She niffed and nodded her head along with Noah. Her gait was starting to wobble as Gwen inhaled cold winds.

"Sor-rah." the ginger tried to speak, using one hand to hold onto her head. "Har-tuh fink...So cuhl-duh..."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,599 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
tether [m]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 4:55:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"oh crap. that's no good." [break][break]

the cacnea hop away from the ailing gwendolyn. their little pointy feet stab into the snow and their sad little eyes finding the ailing ranger's.[break][break]

noah calls his machamp from its ball. "kai, reunite these cacnea with their family. meet us back at the ranger post, okay?"[break][break]

the four-armed bodybuilder huffs. scoops the sentient pin cushions into its burly arms. with a heavy leap, the machamp departs.[break][break]

noah's iron hands takes gwendolyn in its massive palms. beneath the panels, the mysterious fluid churn with electrical charge. heat graces gwendolyn's body as the paradox pokemon acts as her personal warm compress.[break][break]

"you did great, gwen." the gym leader's breath becomes clouds. "let's get you outta here."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
tether [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 1:53:30 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen felt her body being lifted up by the Iron Hands belonging to Noah. Her body just limply allowed the pokemon to grapple her like this, her body having grown sluggish. The sudden influx of heat hitting her body was the best feeling of her day. Beautiful warmth that was gone for so long.

"Mmmm." Gwen fidgeted into the palm while her eyes lazily weighed down. She was fighting to stay awake, and the heat was helping though ensuring she was too tired to really participate as fully as she had before.

"Thaaaahk Nue-ah."

She offered a soft wave to the Cacnea and though her eyes were closed, still was conscious to speak for the time being.

"We go-ah nooowuh?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,599 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
tether [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 5:25:11 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"yep, yep, we're going now." noah speaks through a smile, though it is faint and thinned by unease. "you'll get outta here, i swear."[break][break]

while they descend the mountain, the snowfall slows though it is but an illusory show. one brought on by winds that toss the snowflakes back into the air like pirouetting ballerinas.[break][break]

somehow, noah feels romance in the storm. and though he simply plays audience to gwen and 's dance, the gym leader can not escape the frisson of her unfolding story.[break][break]

gwen is another he'd fight for.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tether [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:35:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven