Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:16:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]With a pull, a spin, and a push, Genny cemented the control hold she'd taken over tonight. Isaac hit the bed with a soft thud, Genny wasting no time in climbing atop him. With each hungering, needful kiss, another one of her pajamas hit the floor. When she ran out of her own clothes to take, she got her hands on his, something he was all too eager to help out with.[break][break]

Her body was cold to the touch. Her passion and heart blazed hot. Isaac couldn't get enough of either, holding her closer to him as he returned each kiss more deeply and passionately than the last. They could barely catch their breath, taking precious moments between kisses before pulling each other back in for another round. Hell, by this point, they could barely think.[break][break]

When they could finally separate themselves for more than five seconds, Genny pulled back ever so slightly. Her fingers enwrapped themselves around his. Their lips hovered barely an inch apart. Her eyes, those breathtaking flames, fixed onto his as she finally spilled her mind.[break][break]

With body language alone, he'd chosen dare. With but two words, she'd chosen her question. With months spent with one another, a series of increasingly thinly veiled excuses to spend time together, Isaac realized he'd already known the answer.[break][break]

"I love you too, Genny." His voice was little more than a whisper, as if keeping their secret safe from the prying eyes of the outside world. The gleaming white snows reflected everything, but right now Isaac was for Genny's eyes and ears only. With a wave of his hand, he tugged at the condensation that covered the curtains. Now the two of them could have some privacy.[break][break]

"I'm all yours."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:04:33 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

When did his shirt come off again? Oh to hell with it, she's already kissing every bit of his chest, every bit of liplock they can manage. How is he so hot to the touch? She barely feels cold anymore. She can't catch her breath, it's like he's taking it from her. It's like she's breathing harder because of him. Not enough that she's this way now.[break][break]

Then...[break][break]

Then he says it.[break][break]

Fingers locked so much into his. Her face is hot. Nothing else between them, fabric, cloth, or anything. She just has him. He said it so easily. Though sheepish, he loved her. He loves her. He loves her he loves her he loves her. Her heart explodes immediately with happiness, and she pushes his chest with a hand. How warm he is.[break][break]

Half-lidded eyes gaze at him.[break][break]

"I love you too, Isaac. For so long." She says it. She says it, she finally says it. No more giggly schoolgirl routine, no more need to twirl a finger in her hair, no more vying for his attention. She has his attention. She has his heart. And her chest is pounding.[break][break]

Curtains close, with a wave of his arm. And she leans down closer. Orange-red hair framing her face, glossy lips coming in close.[break][break]

"I'm all yours." An echo back. A verbal dare back. "Take me." The kiss cementing it finally. Finally.[break][break]

Maybe she'll keep vying for attention. In a much more suitable way. No more need for truth or dare.[break][break]

=== AWHILE LATER ===
[break][break]

Exhaustion.[break][break]

That's the first thing Genny feels, underneath an abundant amount of blankets, next to him. Orange-red hair every which way on a pillow, flowing away from her head. Heavy breathing with a mixture of sweat and satisfaction. She can feel herself wanting to fan herself, but too cold to get out from under the covers in her current state. In fact, she was too cold in general.[break][break]

A quick roll over to him, and she's warm again. A head on his shoulder, and two problems that weren't really hers, and she feels a hand graze to his chest, clawing its way there.[break][break]

"You... awake, Izzy?" She leans her head up slightly. To get his attention.[break][break]

A little selfish maybe, but she doesn't want him to sleep just yet.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PAJAMAS, MISSION: It's So Sn'Over, ACCOMPANYING TRACK[break]
- All my notes say here are 'Sailed'. Weird.[break]
- Awake after, exhausted, Genny rolls over next to him, and asks if he's awake. She doesn't want to sleep yet.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 0:55:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Of course he was! How the heck was he supposed to be asleep after a morning like that? Sure, if Genny asked him to get up and walk, he'd probably have a bit of trouble at first. But a mixture of excitement, joy, nerves, and pure comfort meant sleep was the last thing on his mind right now.[break][break]

As her hand feathered against his chest, and her head craned up to meet him, Genny would find herself greeted by a soft kiss to the forehead. " 'Course I am. Day's still young." Isaac squinted at the closed windowsill, trying to see if any light was still peeking through it or not. "I . . . think?"[break][break]

They could litigate whether they went at it all day long or not later. Right now, there were more important things to discuss.[break][break]

"What's up, Genny? Holding up alright?" It occurred to him that he hadn't had a chance to check in a bit. Sure, he was attentive about it at first, but he was pretty sure at some point the two of them had forgotten how to make word-sounds with their mouths. Shit, maybe they did pull an all-nighter at that rate . . .[break][break]

At least it didn't feel like the cabin was frozen shut anymore.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 5:40:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The soft kiss has her heat up again. Instead of some shyness or sheepishness, she leans in. Her two problems push in, and she mumbles and moans happily.[break][break]

She likes his attention.[break][break]

Whether or not the day is young doesn't really compute. They had things they needed to talk about. Big things. Other big things.[break][break]

She has to decide which to start with. But she decides it's best to hit the hard stuff first. Because now that she's loving him, she's not going to stop anytime soon. She's fallen too hard to really let that happen.[break][break]

"Aside from my thighs burning... a lot better now." Her cheeks are hot again, her fingers doing little circles around his chest. But she needs to talk about it. Even sweaty like this. "You know, I think I knew back in that interdream... that I had feelings for you. I was all alone, but you came in and-"[break][break]

She stops... and her inhibitions fade away.[break][break]

"I don't feel so weak when you're there." she compliments, pouring her heart out, as she looks up at him. Hazel eyes are shiny, glossy, as she snuggles closer. "When we're together..." she wants to ask him. She wants to say those words. To say, so ask me out already! He can take his time but-[break][break]

But they were clearly past that by now.

[break][break]

NOTES

- This was what the doctor ordered. Genny feels somewhat better but...[break]
- Decides to tell Isaac where it happened. And how strong she feels with him there. How she doesn't feel weak with him.[break]
- She really smitten.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 2:26:28 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Heh. Whoops." If they hadn't already taken a good few hours to establish where they stood, the way Isaac started gently massaging Genny's inner thigh would have probably shut the poor girl down. It wasn't because he had designs, either. He was perfectly content to sit there by her side, tenderly easing the burning away while listening to her vent.[break][break]

It wasn't until she was almost done that a touch of concern bled into his gaze.[break][break]

"Do you usually feel weak when I'm not?" That tone to his voice was the same as always; soft, warm, and tender, yet with a firmness beneath that made it clear he was being serious. The warmth in his eyes, typically bright with amusement, had now shifted to a deep, soulful plea. He'd just come to terms with the fact that he loved Genny. The last thing he wanted was for her to suffer.[break][break]

Was this why she couldn't bear to face such a frigid morning alone?

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 4:16:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

His hand snakes its way to her inner thigh. Had Genny the energy, she'd be looking at him with a half-lidded gaze. Then she's say something borderline hot, as hot as she can make it, and then... well. Repeat of the last hour.[break][break]

But his question hit to the point, and it burned.[break][break]

On the one hand, she wanted to say yes, to prove she was strong on her own. On the other, the graves she had had almost reached double digits, and it left Genny at a loss. How else does she respond.[break][break]

She begins to shake, a depressing downcast glance forward.[break][break]

"I-" she closes her eyes. She didn't see herself as strong. "-don't think I am... so I took a break from the Rangers... to maybe toughen me up a little." It wasn't a cry for help. She was actively trying. She was taking the steps in her way.[break][break]

"With you it's so easy to feel strong..." that's all she meant by it. She hugs onto him tighter. Much tighter. Two problems now his problem.[break][break]

"Is... is that bad?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny likey.[break]
- Though it almost seems toxic for a moment, Genny notes how weak she feels, but is attempting to toughen up.[break]
- Does however note how much Isaac does. And asks if maybe, that's a bad thing?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 14:35:24 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]As the poor girl started to shake, Isaac sank into her arms. His own wrapped softly, tightly, protectively around her, any focus on easing her physical strain now focused on the strain in her head instead. As she shook, he steadied his breathing. Slow. Calm. It was as if he was her living metronome.[break][break]

Was it bad? Strong. Weak. At times those words felt like the only things this Arceus-forsaken region cared about. Fot a brief moment, Isaac remembered how familiar this all felt. Was Genny going to run away from it all, too? Escape to the bowels of a cave in a self destructive frenzy, or the ghosts of her past to escape the future that never was?[break][break]

No. She took a little break, and she brought someone dear to her along with. Maybe that made all the difference.[break][break]

"It isn't." There was a touch of relief in his voice, both from Genny's woes finally being out in the open and from his own fears being laid to rest. "Trust me. You're not the only one. Feels like, no matter how hard I try, everything I do blows up in my face. Some ways I'm the strongest I've ever been. Some ways, I couldn't be more helpless if I tried."[break][break]

He couldn't pry his loved ones from Rocket's clutches. Some were too scared, whether for Rocket's retribution or for the League's. Others, he had to acknowledge, actually bought into their mindset. He couldn't protect the ones who had made it out, either. Even with his best efforts, he could only tend to the damage left in this war's wake. For some, that was but a wave of his hands. For others, he walked by their side along an endless road. For others still, it was simply too late.[break][break]

Isaac couldn't just change the world. All he could do was try.[break][break]

"You're not alone. Not in your fears." His hand found hers, laced around it, and softly kneaded the space between her knuckles. "And not in facing them, either."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 1:37:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Warm. Maybe this was part of the problem of stripping down in the winter, but he made it all better. Isaac always did. He was calm. She got calmer. Like a metronome to stir her back to happiness, to guide her way.[break][break]

Being told she wasn't alone made all the difference. And Isaac felt Genny lovingly look at him... when his hands sunk into her own, she felt her heart beating harder, her gaze hot.[break][break]

She was no longer content here. She moved up slowly. And before Isaac could say no, she took his lips again. Quieter. There's less fever in her fervor, she just wanted to feel him. A hand in his, and she feel like the world can be fought; that even if it blows up for him, that she can fight the world with him.[break][break]

With him.[break][break]

Breaking the kiss, she giggles out weakly. "How are you still single?" Only to hold his hand tighter... and she feels her cheeks heat up again. How was he... no. Now he wasn't.[break][break]

"This is the part where you ask me out."[break][break]

It's a command almost. Almost. Maybe he'd say no. But after he helped her with her back issues, blowing them out of proportions... well-[break][break]

She was hoping he would.

[break][break]

NOTES

- He knew just how to say it. Wowee, Isaac making her weak. She asks how the heck is he single.[break]
- And doubles down. Commanding him to ask her out then and there...[break]
- If the back-blow and kissing doesn't convince him, anyways. Or the cute giggle.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:57:29 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]The answer was that his life had always been five seconds away from exploding. Now that he'd finally shed the Rocket baggage as much as humanly possible, AQUA duties and the obligations of a legendary at his back added a new and exciting wrinkle to the chaos of his very existence. However, something told Isaac that answer was a bit of a mood killer, so for now he held his tongue.[break][break]

Or, at least, he'd have held it if Genny didn't hold it for him.[break][break]

They'd have to talk about it down the line. However, this time he had the sense things would be different. He wouldn't be burdening someone who wanted, who deserved, a normal life with his perpetually aura of strangeness. No, he would be facing the darkness with someone who was gearing up to eagerly face it. By now, both Isaac and Genny knew turning back was far too late for them.[break][break]

"Heh. Never took you for the traditional type." Isaac's cheeky little grin prefaced the fact that she'd already asked him on a date an entire continent away. She then proceeded to make her intentions on that date all too clear, to the point where things like "knowing what time it was" and "walking" were but distant memories. "But, if you insist on being swept off your feet~"[break][break]

Oh, dear. He took that literally. Isaac scooped Genny clean off the bed, giving her a little dip as if ending a private dance they'd shared. After all, their own dance at the League's holiday party had never reached quite such a conclusion. Their nerves had held them back at but a pivotal moment. Now, with nothing left to hide, they could make those final steps.[break][break]

"Make me the happiest man in Galar, and be mine?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 3:58:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

It was far too late... far too much so, as he does it. Hoists her up, in a tango dip, as she held onto him. The bedsheets fall over, leaving nothing but her, and nothing but him. And all the uncertainty she may have felt goes away immediately, as her arms wrap around his neck.[break][break]

The holiday party hadn't gotten what she wanted, so when he says it, her face is red, but her lips curve upwards. Nothing else mattered then. At least. Not until they needed to.[break][break]

Traditional, maybe, but Genny was tired of the consistent love life she had. Between cheating surfers, or the floozy players who think she's easy, she felt this genuine feeling she hadn't before. So, when he asks the question, when he says it...[break][break]

She's already kissing him again. Her hands trace through his hair, and her legs wrap around him.[break][break]

"I will. Izzy." She's practically climbing him like a tree, despite him being shorter than the usual guys she liked. As she does, she holds him close, half-lidded eyes focused down. As she leads him back down, to her, and the bed...[break][break]

The power shoots back on some time later, the generators no longer needed as Circhester returns to a level of normality... but this was a night that Genny wouldn't soon forget. After all.[break][break]

She had a boyfriend now.[break][break]

---[break][break]

A text goes out to and some time later.[break][break]

"No longer single. :heart:"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny's absolutely adoring the love rn. Yeah, Isaac asks and she's quick on it... and pulling him back down...[break]
- Sometime later, the power is back on. And soon after, Genny sends a text to girlies confirming.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
weak-end getaway [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 4:23:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: