Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
Learning The Past From The Future.(FW2)
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 6:18:11 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
Shock
lead or be led
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
tags tags tags

You want this to be a dream on where you can up from. This has to be a nightmare and tell your friend all about it, and laugh it off while you prepare yourself for the next mission. You were in denial of the man standing before you and the unknown D at his side. He spoke rather disinterested about the whole affair. Was this Father Winter from the flyer? To you, he didn’t seem so deserving of the jolly title, but then you remember winter can bring out the bitterness in people, too.

"Maldacena put me up to this. Don't care if you know them or not. Not my job."

“Maldacena?” The name caught you off guard however you wondered who that could Father Winter wouldn’t say. Maybe they were someone she had met before.

"But we're giving you a chance to change the course of history. Mess around in the timeline. Be selfish. This might be your only chance to right wrongs, get what you really deserve, or to learn something new. You'll return home, I swear. We need you alive for this."

Your guard is raised at this offer of a lifetime to travel through time to see the past, present, or future. How would this effects things now? If they mess with time? Their would could be destroyed or worse. “Changing the course of history? Do you understand how dangerous it is? What if I don't want to change?”

You watch for a second man sneer at you then sighed. You weren't the difficult person he has had to dealt with but the outcome would be all the same. You locked eyes with him. That is the last thing you see before your force into a patrol. Your vision goes blurry. It feels like you have been falling for who knows how long. You remember what you wrote in your letter to Father Winter. Answers! That's what you wanted more than anything. You didn't care what time would give them. You just wanted help on find out the true on how to save and protect those you care about. All you can do is hope fate will bring you on the right path as you lose consciousness!

----

You awake up slowly. The stretch of the garage began more apparent as you opened your eyes. You lying on a thick piece of cardboard for a makeshift bed, and your head was setting up against a garbage bag. How disgusting! You sat up, finally getting even a bit of your bearings. Who knew time traveling could be so hectic. Notice you're in a dark alley way the building blocks your views, but you can still do something off. Why is the sky completely dark? There wasn’t even a star in the sky? Something was really off!

“Oh it’s about time you’re up.” You notice the girl sitting no too far away from you. Danger. That was your first, though, given her unruly  appearance, but she seemed trilled to see you almost too thrilled. “Where am i?”

“Oh Hoenn! Not yours but mine. It’s different in many, many ways.” So I really did time travel. It was the same, but was these the past, present, or future? You would find out seen enough as you tried to stand you get felt dizzy and fall back down.

“Hey, take it easy? You kinda fell out of the sky!” Father Winter and you were going to have a few words next time you meant and if you do. “The sky? What is wrong with it?”

“It’s a long story.”

Alright, another question. “Who are you?”

The unruly  girl grin at that question which made you regret asking in the first place. “As I said before, you fell out of the sky but into my time. This is Hoenn. The year is 2050!”

“That’s not answer my question-”

“Let me finish! I’m getting to that. My name is Adelaide Whiteley.” You eyes wide as what the means. “I’m from the future. I future were Team Rocket and League lost everything!”

close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 3:18:16 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
Denial

lead or be led
tags tags tags
She’s lying! She has to be lying. You felt sick to your stomach with everything that happened. What did she mean both the League and Team Rock lost? This girl was you become in just a few years. You want to throw as you mind does through a hundred different way of could have gone wrong. You future self sighed and pulled you along.
“Man, I didn’t really respond to shock very well so much denial.”

“You're me! How did you become me? Why do I look like this?” Your future self seemed almost offended and pouted. “Don’t knock it until you try it! I can explain everything, but you need to trust me. I would also like to get out of this dump It smells like shit here.”

Could you trust yourself? It seem an odd question to but given the situation you decision to allow what little aid she give. The future was reckless in contrast to you. She look like a punk. But you had little choices here with sighed you reach out at hand so she can pull you up.

Once she does your future self doesn't let you go and walks you out of the alley. You're legs is still very sore. You hope you didn't twisted it. “How far did I fall?”

“About twelve feet from the ground but you hit it quickly hard. Lucky you appear in from of me when no one was around or people would have been asking questions." You looked into the city beyond the alley. it becomes clear you're in mauville city. Or what is left of it any way? It seem different without the stars in the sky much less the moon. Every seemed in good spirits since it was christmas but the city was so dark since from the artificial lights.

"So what happened?" You want her to get one with as mentally prepared for the worst however instead of telling your future stopping into of a store feed with presents and ribbons.

"I want to stay that this-everything happened for a reason. The short version My Hoenn is the last remaining region on the planet."  Another shocking truth that made you want to scream.

"W-why?" You future looked at them back at the shop with painful. "The simple answer is selfish and arrogant. League and Team Rocket could put their difference aside to truly come together when the time was right. Three disaster led to the end of everything. Ruination, Eternatus, and finally necrozma."

Somehow those names sound similar but you not sure from where exactly. "We are all selfish and it costs us. I lost a lot of friends in the disaster the world has never been the same but we have adapted. "

You couldn't bring yourself to believe any of this is true. You couldn't.
"I don't believe this! I can't be! This what the future the in store for Hoenn? Endless suffer more or less?" It becomes harder and harder for you to speak and your voice begins to crack just thing of all the friends and good memories. Denial was wound and your future self was the dagger.

close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 23:34:38 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
Anger and Acceptance

lead or be led
tags tags tags

Your future self starts walking again and you are forced to follow her. You get the see the Hoenn of this era. The world has seemed to return back 25 years ago. No longer so lively and technology as before. It just seemed to stop dead. Lights were everywhere though despite the sun being gone the people around where make the most of it.

"Not everything here is grim here. It took a while the world is recovering slowly although it will never the way it was exact before." Your other self chuckled before begins to tell the event of Hoenn's past. The ones that you have missed anyway. Slowly the past which was cloudy became a lot more clear however what will happen next to Hoenn is another story on it's own.

A lot of what happened right now in the present begin to make sense while others thing you piece together on you know. However only you can feel is angry. At what to to come for the region, at powerless you felt, and might have happened to everyone who mattered in your life. You begin to tune the other you got as frustration seemed to take hold until reaches a point you couldn't handle it anymore.

"So everything up until has been simply setting a stage? My Hoenn is what might cause the everything world to fall in the pieces? Why? Does everything have to end being a nightmare? Zacian? Zamazenta? What happened to them?"

" You need stop being so dramatic. The legendary heroes never regain their crown forms but they fought bravely against the after put a good fight begin the nightmare.  One even was even chosen avatar but nothing could save them from the ruination. I would expect in your time they are trying to regained their strength. Heroes are not born they are created  just  as much as ruination is." The blonde looked look at the ground with a sigh. Again, she wondered how blind her past self to what is to come  or blindly passionate. She felt for you more than anything. You could tell in her stare. It was the last thing you wanted. You look away from her as you sat a  

"The four beast of ruin are more powerful then what anyone could think. Many form bonds avatars like Wo-chien and  but they were never health. They became hinged to see the real danger that being done. Unable to be controlled anymore they began take over using the harm as living hosts. They were slain alongside their "avatars".  We still live with the damage they caused  and trying to reverse like Petalburg Woods. It's now a wasteland! This why a legendary should never pair with an human. It's too much power for any human to hold." Oh that's what just ice on the cake.

"What you remember any of the beast called Eternatus?"

"I-I don't!" You thought hard retrying to called what happened your remember where blurry but your remember the locket you kept with during that time. Then your remember seeing a beast unlike any other. The same a bits of the creature who was nothing more than a twisted poison.
"I think I do but it's very fuzzy." The events of the false galar were still very lost to you but can remember that much. 

"Hehe...it's something. Let's just say the once you know and I had seen are different. It almost destroyed the world at one point however it stop was by nercomza. The creature would fight once again end up with Nercomza becoming extremely powerful taking our world light and the Eternatus trapped a different realm as we know it will ever return."

"The name one who attack hoenn ages going. It killed so many and wounded others! Nercomza I have never seen it up close."

"Let's pray that you never do even though that's impossible! It will return one day whether you like it or not."

"And the league and Team Rocket?"

"After those events we had to rebuild it took years however Team Rocket and League picked side instead of united and so many lives. Nowadays The League and Team Rocket to under new management despite their difference are a bit more civil. We got better and living." You remained silent  hearing some Ho Ho Ho! From a few people dressed up like Santa Claus. You feel an ache in her heart no can replaced.

" and  ? Are they feel alive?" Your self sighed before shaking her head slowly. "Yes and No, Prince Remiel Calcifet fought his brother for the throne at long last but lost his life in fight to save galar.  It was a losing battle. He gave his life for the region allow others to escape to her. Elise is...well alive but very hollow. She's lost her family and lover. She help the people of the region but their a never ending coldness to her."

"I don't want this to be Hoenn's fate. However can we change our future?" The other self laugh at naive or better yet selfless you are. "You can't. Not alone anyways it's will take those who have deal with present. You need to change anything that can happen here. You still have some growing to of your own to do"

"I know."

close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 1:47:56 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
Commitment
lead or be led
tags tags tags
"You Know?" The future self looked at you but the expression told herself she needed to know. She almost chuckled wondered if anything she said to this point could really stick in the back of your mind or would simply go and back nothing let the world end. She couldn't know her future was here with everyone she lost. "Then take what you know and made use of it!"

"I will." For how everything went here? You  knew was not the only one who has a darker version of the the world could become if left unchecked. You wondered if this was more of an eye opener than you. "But actions speak louder than words." You beginning to find get enough to walk on your own and while you see their still some joyful in the winter season and the other around you can help but to see some of them seemed to be dead inside almost. Broken would a better word for it. 

The future will change hopefully for the better maybe exactly what you hope or dreamed but there universe would stop causing the pain. You feel more at peace however no sooner didn't see the smile on the future counterpart face where you return to the past where you last saw Father Winter.

It wasn't a dream. You thought knowing full well such and the pain you still feel in you body were surely real. You sighed looked around walked over to you bed and deciding to lie down for a while. Rest was needed you would settle everything in the morning.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 6:49:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]FW2 COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: