TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
do you wanna build a snowman? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 21:17:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] after the events of resurfaced treasure, the league - and ollie specifically - really needed a break. with the end of year coming around, and the party that he was planning with , the paperwork on his desk seemed endless. unsurmountable. and ollie was never really that great with paperwork in the first place.

[break][break] so when a flyer came around the office that the local icerink was having a special deal, he jumped immediately on the opportunity.

[break][break] expectedly, all his usual "dates" were either busy or definitely not options. and were occupied. and wasn't really on "hanging out" terms since she was currently upset at what he was doing with the rangers reform program. and it would have been mean to invite , considering how far she had to travel for his 'on the whim' suggestion.

[break][break] so, he texted the next person that came to mind.

[break][break] .

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","texting"] 'hey, wyd today?'

[break][break]

in the light of a december afternoon, ollie waited in front of the ice-rink, all cozied up in a bright gold scarf and gloves that had gifted him last year.

[break][break] when he spotted the familiar silver-haired councilwoman, he waved broadly.

[break][break] "hey, over here!"

[break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
break the ice (ft)

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:55px; padding-bottom:50px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:200px; margin:20px auto -20px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:7px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .texting"] text-align:right; font:12px/11px 'Poppins'; background: #272727; padding: 7px 20px; border-radius: 10px 0px 10px 10px; border: 1px solid #242424; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:3px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 7:21:10 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she dresses down for the occasion, but that means swaddling herself up in a fresh set of clothes, the tags discarded in her hotel room's trash bin. her duffel bag she'd filled all those weeks ago had only contained a few outfits. most of her belongings still hung up in 's closet.

or not. maybe.

she scowls through the thought and shakes into her jacket. hoenn's weather is frightfully cold and she's not used to it by any means.

she has a knit hat pulled over her ears, silver hair spilling over her shoulders and down her back. her braids are completely out; she hasn't had much need to pin her hair back. her only battles lately have been with managing the pkmn home budget spreadsheets and building plans.

he's done up in a lovely winter outfit, scarf around his neck. her cheeks and nose are already a touch red from the cold.

"hey," she says. she looks out at the ice rink. "so i've...never done this before?"
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 7:51:37 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] ollie doesn't really seem like the kind of person that would be good at ice-skating. he has a football player's build, and would look like he has the same amount of grace.

[break][break] however, he's surprisingly good at it — at least the ice skating piece. he did some intermural sports in his youth in cerulean city; though kanto wasn't really known for it's cold winters, that was what indoor skating rinks were for.

[break][break] "never?" ollie gasped - comically wide - before letting out a laugh. "no way."

[break][break] he looks down at her then, head to toe, before his lips stretch into a grin.

[break][break] "well, first thing's first. let's get you your boots."

[break][break] ollie led them towards the rental booth, handing over a ticket after getting freya's shoe-size and then leads them to a nearby bench. he immediately kneels before her, offering to show her the proper way to tie up her laces.

[break][break] "some people like to make them as tight as possible, but i like to keep my last two laces loose. it gives me more flexibility that way."

[break]

break the ice (ft)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:55px; padding-bottom:50px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:200px; margin:20px auto -20px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:7px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .texting"] text-align:right; font:12px/11px 'Poppins'; background: #272727; padding: 7px 20px; border-radius: 10px 0px 10px 10px; border: 1px solid #242424; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:3px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 3:02:55 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya is only accustomed to being teasingly laughed at because of king. before, she would have fumed and sulked to herself, despite ollie's good intentions, but now she finds herself smiling with his infectious presence. she feels silly for it, though, and blows air through her nose. 

"yes, way," she says and gives an indignant wave of her hand to the skaters slowly carving around in circles. "why do this when you could be up there?" she says and tilts her chin back to the sky. 

nevertheless, she follows him and then blinks when he kneels in front of her. she's unused to the help, and the manner it's offered in (as though it were the most natural thing in the world to do this for a friend), but that doesn't stop her from accepting it. 

"tight please. i'd rather not break my ankles." which she fears might happen if she's horribly bad at this. 

"i was surprised to get a text from you," she says while he gets her laced up. "not that i mind. i'm just, well, not used to getting texts from anyone, really."
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 7:05:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] his eyes flicker up to the sky when she points, and his lips purse. she makes a good point.

[break][break] "next time i'll let you pick our outing," he laughs. "i'm sure my dragonite would like to meet some of your dragons too."

[break][break] when he kneels down in front of her, it's habit. mindless, as if he's doing this for someone like or . something that he doesn't have to think twice about her.

[break][break] a small tug and he tightens her laces.

[break][break] "good?" he asks, lips twisted into a smile.

[break][break] despite the loud and boisterous way that ollie often seems, his movements are small and meticulous, the sight of a jock who's done this sort of thing way too many times. when he's done, he seats himself next to her and expertly laces himself up, bringing his knee up to his chest to do so.

[break][break] "huh? what d'ya mean?" the words are the first thoughts straight out of his mouth, and he grins boyishly at her in reply. "oh, you know. just cause, i guess? i haven't seen you since the last time we worked on project home."

[break][break] with a sharp tug, his skates are done too and he stands up, offering a hand to her.

[break][break] "plus, i just like hanging out with ya, freya."

break the ice (ft)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 16:16:55 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

his dragonite is a force to be reckoned with, last she remembers. it's nice to know pistachio hasn't become collateral damage on one of the many battlefields they find themselves on these days.

"good," she says, turning her ankles and feeling the boot follow neatly. 

she dips her toes forward, testing them, while he readies his own laces. she almost offers to help him, but he seems to like his a particular way and anyway, he's got it. she just doesn't like not knowing what to do with her hands. 

then he's offering her his and telling her he likes her company and she's thinking, you moraleses really deserve every happiness.

"well, thanks. i like hanging out with you too."

she is not very graceful walking on the skates. that offered hand turns more into an offered arm as she grabs onto him for support while he leads her to the ice. hell, they're not even on the ice. this is going to be terrible.

"i think i'm about to make a fool of myself."
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 2:04:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] "that's the point!"

[break][break] he beams like he hasn't just said the most foolhardy thing, but doesn't stop on his way to lead them towards the entry to the rink.

[break][break] freya clings to him like a lifeline and ollie's more than happy to provide the support, having done the same for more than once. his body is large and sturdy, as most morales men tend to be — maybe one day freya would get to meet the rest of them. she'd be surprised how many brothers eva had to grow up with.

[break][break] no wonder they call her the peacekeeper.

[break][break] it's a bit wobbly getting onto the ice, so ollie is careful to dig in his heels. his elbow is jutted out in a sharp angle, stiffening it to make it easier to grab onto.

[break][break] "that's the point," he says again, with a knowledgeable nod. "ice skating's all about making mistakes - you fall and get back up again, and you fall, and you do it all over again." he laughs, cheeks red from the cold. "but after awhile, you don't mind it at all, and you just have fun."

[break][break] ollie leads her - or tries to, anyways - towards the center of the rink. probably somewhere there's less people before he widens his stance, offering his hands out to her.

[break][break] "okaaay," he says, looking down at her, gripping her hands with his gloved ones. "just widen your stance a bit. yeah! make sure you're sturdy. like the first time you flew, probably."

[break][break]

break the ice (ft)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 5:56:10 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she doesn't think the point of ice skating is to fall on your ass and make a fool of yourself, but she also doesn't voice this to ollie. it's taking all of her concentration to find her balance on the ice. her mouth is scrunched up, eyes narrowed, and she looks like she's clinging for dear life on his arm.

a few people glance over their way, but it seems a common enough occurence to not attract attention. still, it's humiliating and she resolves then and there not to fall on her backside.

which means holding sternly onto her anchor.

she tests the frozen waters a bit, mimicking movements from others around her, and hates ollie just a little bit for looking down so cheerily at her while skating backwards.

"the first time i flew, i trusted my mount not to drop me." her grip tightens; an amused huff escapes her. "okay, i think i might actually be getting it. just, hell, don't let me go."
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 4:47:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] "i won't drop you," he promises.

[break][break] ollie is cheerful and easygoing the way that other people can breathe. this is the thing that is easiest to him. not the paperwork that piles like mountains on his desk, not the puzzles he can't answer in his own heart, and certainly not the way that has asked him to lie for her.

[break][break] her grip tightens on him and he's loyal, inching backwards slowly like teaching a baby ducklett to waddle for the first time.

[break][break] ollie isn't an expert skater by any means, but in comparison, he supposed that he could seem like it.

[break][break] "you got it! you're doing well!" he says with a grin. "okay, next! try moving your feet a little, just like this." ollie shifts his blades against the ice, nearly like waddling. "try gliding a little bit."

[break][break]

break the ice (ft)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 1:04:08 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he promises not to drop her and she believes him, mostly because he's the only thing keeping her upright. if she goes down, she's taking him with her, but right now there doesn't seem to be a threat of that - they're in the clear, even if her muscles feel like they're spasming and yelling at her to get off the ice, stupid, this is not where people are supposed to be!

freya is a graceful person and takes pride in her poise, but this is absolutely humiliating. 

ollie praises her like a child and it takes a lot of self-restraint not to pull her arms from him just to prove she can do it on her own. slowly, but surely, she eases into it and manages a couple of scrapes that give her a bit of a boost. 

she'd love to stop hunching like a buffoon and hold onto his arm proper though.

"so," she says, cheeks puffed in concentration, "did you and eva skate a lot as kids?"
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 0:38:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] ollie's smile is easy, beaming, and full of non-judgement. if was looking for criticism, she certainly wouldn't find it in those eyes of evergreen.

[break][break] "a lot? uhhh." he looks up in thought, trying to imagine how cold kanto got. "prolly not that much as you think, but i did hockey when i was in highschool. soccer too!"

[break][break] suddenly the reminder of soccer made a crushing weight fall on top of his chest, reminded of . the look was unmistakable. almost like a punch to the gut.

[break][break] "how about you?" he asked her in a poor attempt at recovery, leading her around the rink slowly so she could get used to it. "you - uh - do sports, frey?"

[break]

break the ice (ft)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 0:46:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's not something she said. it's something he said, but she has no idea why talking about high school sports like hockey and soccer could make him look like she just kicked a rockruff. thinking so hard on it almost sends her ass over heels, but her back twitches to right her course before she can tumble.

"um," she starts and pushes her skates out just a little bit more, straightening up just a bit. her center of gravity is still a bit wobbly, but she's managing. 

"archery. aerial arts. but i rarely practice outside of combat prep now." she frowns. "it's weird, hearing you call me frey. only one other person has done that."

a pause. 

"not that i mind."
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 20:41:54 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] "oh," he says, blinking, flashing a charming, sheepish grin. "sorry."

[break][break] "i guess i can get it, though. only one person has ever called me 'ols'."

[break][break] and it was that, along with many reasons, why his friendship with had always persisted through the years. with or without in his life. with or without in hers.

[break][break] "you should teach me some time," he says, guiding her into another easy spin. "i'm always down for learning new things."

[break][break] ollie thinks about beginnings and endings, and endings and beginnings, in an endless loop. he thinks about and thinks about . he decides, for now, he wants to not-think about them. that it's easier spending time with a new friend like rather than ruminating about the past.

[break][break] "c'mon," he says, chuckling. "i think you've got the hang of it now. let's go over here - and we can see how much you can do on your own."

[break]

break the ice (ft)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 17:22:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: