[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself 10,000 years ago. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar. A humid, lush jungle surrounds you. The heat is unbearable and the air is thick. Sweat clings to the skin like a Spidops' silk.[break][break]

Suddenly, a deafening explosion sounds behind you. A volcano has erupted. A lethal pyroclastic descends upon you and your Cyclizar, and you must race against the clock for your lives.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Into a cave.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Deeper into the jungle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[break]

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RKS: ollie & zahra #1
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 9:02:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

he doesn't know her, but there will be time for introductions later.

[break][break] at the time, there is danger behind them — a volcanic explosion and magma that is rapidly leaking into the ground behind them. they have to go, or they'll be burned alive.

[break][break] last time he went into the cave, so...

[break][break] "come on! into the forest!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 0:42:32 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

Seriously!? There is a wave of literal fire behind us and we run toward one place that infamously catch fire really fast??? Zahra shouts in disbelief with the very dumb idea that is given by her partner. Zahra try to look around and notice a cave nearby. That looks like a better option for them to go and they need to decide real fast. [break][break]

Cave![break][break]

Cave sounds much a better options and we need to decide real fast! There is no way I will go alone. If you still insist on going to forest, I will make sure that if I die from that decision - it would be on you! Zahra shouts waiting for the man to make decision.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 0:50:50 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

ollie knew it was reckless, but also going into a cave where there was no way out... they would be in an even worse situation if they ended up stuck due to a cave-in. and his recent exposure with , even if that wasn't in the simulation, well..

[break][break] "it's just a simulation!" ollie tried to convince her. "plus, here!"

[break][break] reaching into his pokebelt, he released macaron. the gredinja immediately released a HYDRO PUMP at the approaching lava, hopefully giving them enough time to make a break for it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 0:59:23 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

iT jUsT simulation Zahra mimics mockingly since that sentence alone discredit the whole immersion thing and that is such a mood killer for her. She wants to experience this fully by immersing herself to it. Still won't stopping from it being on you Zahra insist if she dies in this simulation it would be on his shoulder. Sure, she won't actually get harm if she goes straight to the magma right now but now she just want to gaslight him that his choice will affect other people live - simulation or not. Fine, if you insist on going to the forest. I will follow from behind. So decide now!

[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times